Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining days- RELOCATED
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 45 46
I'm going to start my lore today, actually. This is going to be a bit of an adventure but I'm hoping to at least figure out how my clan came to be C:

@Quis can I please be added to the pinglist?
I'm going to start my lore today, actually. This is going to be a bit of an adventure but I'm hoping to at least figure out how my clan came to be C:

@Quis can I please be added to the pinglist?
tumblr_inline_nwu3oenklP1t7d5o3_500.gif©
today im gonna actually figure out how tf my clan actually works. like..... is it a city or a big compound thingy? how do my clan leaders run it? how loyal are my clan members to them? etc
today im gonna actually figure out how tf my clan actually works. like..... is it a city or a big compound thingy? how do my clan leaders run it? how loyal are my clan members to them? etc
-,-. ~ Crow
~ 3 hrs+ fr time
~ he/they
~ RP clan!
-,-. tumblr_ozyeyeBUQR1w8xkufo1_250.png -,. ~ FR Tumblr
~ Pinkerlocke
Two more dragon bios finished, yay ^ ^

I might finish 3rd today as well if I have energy...
Two more dragon bios finished, yay ^ ^

I might finish 3rd today as well if I have energy...
hWsjkHE.png
missed the last lore whining day, but finally managed to finish the bio for my ice rep ;u;)b
missed the last lore whining day, but finally managed to finish the bio for my ice rep ;u;)b
JNq0Ryb.pngtumblr_p6m92rH3MJ1w8xkufo5_250.png
Today I'm gonna work on some of the writing/thread creating for my legacy challenge naration project, and maybe if I have time write the bio's for the founders of the legacy challenge.

@Quis I'd love to be added to the pinglist. This is definitely something I could use!
Today I'm gonna work on some of the writing/thread creating for my legacy challenge naration project, and maybe if I have time write the bio's for the founders of the legacy challenge.

@Quis I'd love to be added to the pinglist. This is definitely something I could use!
nature_panbling_by_cicide76536-dcilk9i.gif nature_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dcilq00.gif
Fandragon lore should be fairly simple, right? It's practically written for you. So why is writing Hiruko's lore so hard?
Probably because his situation in his manga is too complicated so I'm trying to simplify it a bit and he's part mythical being that actually exists in a totally different way in Sornieth so I have to work around that too
Fandragon lore should be fairly simple, right? It's practically written for you. So why is writing Hiruko's lore so hard?
Probably because his situation in his manga is too complicated so I'm trying to simplify it a bit and he's part mythical being that actually exists in a totally different way in Sornieth so I have to work around that too
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@quis This is nice! can you add me to the pinglist? I'm definitely participating the 24th :')
(it's 10 pm right now so I don't have time to do anything anymore today :c)
@quis This is nice! can you add me to the pinglist? I'm definitely participating the 24th :')
(it's 10 pm right now so I don't have time to do anything anymore today :c)
fireh8.png
I need some ideas for items/item-sized icons I can put in Hiruko's bio. Preferably things related to sleep or dreams. I usually put five in a bio, so I need three more.
Also, what do you guys think of his bio? Grammatically fine? Confusing in any way? etc.
I need some ideas for items/item-sized icons I can put in Hiruko's bio. Preferably things related to sleep or dreams. I usually put five in a bio, so I need three more.
Also, what do you guys think of his bio? Grammatically fine? Confusing in any way? etc.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Quis
This seems like just what I need! Could I be added to the pinglist please? Thanks!
@Quis
This seems like just what I need! Could I be added to the pinglist please? Thanks!
@Quis

Could you add me to the reminder list?
@Quis

Could you add me to the reminder list?
PQznZys.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 45 46