Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining days- RELOCATED
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 45 46
@Quis

I wish I was apart of this group yesterday... Luckily, I wrote up some lore today for Pancakes! Yay!

Anyway, can I be added to the pinglist, please? I would love to do this! :D
@Quis

I wish I was apart of this group yesterday... Luckily, I wrote up some lore today for Pancakes! Yay!

Anyway, can I be added to the pinglist, please? I would love to do this! :D
@muxh
Aaah, thank you so much! ;u; I went ahead and read through your lair as well and it was great! I especially enjoyed Ichigo and Arash. :3
@muxh
Aaah, thank you so much! ;u; I went ahead and read through your lair as well and it was great! I especially enjoyed Ichigo and Arash. :3
The time is upon us, dragon writers! Sunday July 24th is a Lore Whining Day!

That's right, it's time for us all to gather together, hunched over our keyboards like it's the last dwindling scrap of campfire on a cold dark night. Time to whine in frustration and shout in triumph as we carve out and decorate our own little corners in this exciting world of Sornieth.

New to Lore Whining? Check out the explanation in the first post, and the suggestions and encouragement of these second and third posts for everything you need to know!

That's it! We're up, people! Let's see those goals and word counts!
(And if you have the energy to spare, anyone who encourages or answers the questions of their fellow writers is officially doing a Good Deed.)

Pinglist:
@Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Dhay @Villainous @KitKatJo @AristosAchaion34 @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @spacedaydreamer @NightBreeze @Mathilda @Hinumi @Eaglefairy @Leopardmask @Orbitz @sh33pskin @LuckyTheSylveon @Birdskull @Piscula @Charias @CptnCatastrophic @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @Mythie @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @Midnightst0rm @JollyRoger @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @vhenadahl @Delamire @Pard @luckgandor @Incalyscent @CrazyCheetahGirl @After @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @toxipraline @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Spookykitty @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @thatjubi @Actaeon @Pretzii @ThatOneIceWing @Iriexiris @Liberosis @TimelordSnowy

New additions to pinglist since last time (welcome!):
@Calciferr @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @chaircatshizen @BookTravels @Pandacow
The time is upon us, dragon writers! Sunday July 24th is a Lore Whining Day!

That's right, it's time for us all to gather together, hunched over our keyboards like it's the last dwindling scrap of campfire on a cold dark night. Time to whine in frustration and shout in triumph as we carve out and decorate our own little corners in this exciting world of Sornieth.

New to Lore Whining? Check out the explanation in the first post, and the suggestions and encouragement of these second and third posts for everything you need to know!

That's it! We're up, people! Let's see those goals and word counts!
(And if you have the energy to spare, anyone who encourages or answers the questions of their fellow writers is officially doing a Good Deed.)

Pinglist:
@Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Dhay @Villainous @KitKatJo @AristosAchaion34 @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @spacedaydreamer @NightBreeze @Mathilda @Hinumi @Eaglefairy @Leopardmask @Orbitz @sh33pskin @LuckyTheSylveon @Birdskull @Piscula @Charias @CptnCatastrophic @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @Mythie @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @Midnightst0rm @JollyRoger @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @vhenadahl @Delamire @Pard @luckgandor @Incalyscent @CrazyCheetahGirl @After @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @toxipraline @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Spookykitty @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @thatjubi @Actaeon @Pretzii @ThatOneIceWing @Iriexiris @Liberosis @TimelordSnowy

New additions to pinglist since last time (welcome!):
@Calciferr @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @chaircatshizen @BookTravels @Pandacow

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
Cries, why do the 4 days always have to be when I work? I only work three days a week :'(
Good luck everyone! I hope you get lots done for your babies~
Cries, why do the 4 days always have to be when I work? I only work three days a week :'(
Good luck everyone! I hope you get lots done for your babies~
IzcQVPJ.png
Goals for FR work tomorrow: WHAT THE DICKENS AM I DOING WITH TORCH BECAUSE HOLY COW I CAN WRITE BETTER THAN THAT WAS I SICK AT THE TIME!? (read: rewrite rewrite rewrite)

Goals for non-FR work tomorrow: Prep so that I know how to run combat for our Changeling game again. Since I seem to forget how the deuce to do that. *shifty look*

Either way it involves fighting the undead, so I guess that's cool.
Goals for FR work tomorrow: WHAT THE DICKENS AM I DOING WITH TORCH BECAUSE HOLY COW I CAN WRITE BETTER THAN THAT WAS I SICK AT THE TIME!? (read: rewrite rewrite rewrite)

Goals for non-FR work tomorrow: Prep so that I know how to run combat for our Changeling game again. Since I seem to forget how the deuce to do that. *shifty look*

Either way it involves fighting the undead, so I guess that's cool.
It's also my birthday...
It's also my birthday...
PQznZys.png
Ok, I think instead of working on some newer dragons, I'm gonna try to squeeze out a bio for some older dragons, namely Ryo and Mao *3*
Ok, I think instead of working on some newer dragons, I'm gonna try to squeeze out a bio for some older dragons, namely Ryo and Mao *3*
tumblr_petjqu6l6D1uz135no8_500.gif
Aaaagh. I'm on vacation and I gotta go shopping tomorrow... maybe I'll be able to get on sometime. But I WILL write lore. Probably for SourPatch.
Aaaagh. I'm on vacation and I gotta go shopping tomorrow... maybe I'll be able to get on sometime. But I WILL write lore. Probably for SourPatch.
Well, it's my first Lore Whining Day! Yay!

So I don't know if I can finish it all, but I have lore planned for
Strawberry,

Perren,
and
The Classy Coatl.

Before I posted, I wrote some quick lore for Abomination. Since I didn't have the lore go into too much detail, I might change it to introduce Abomination more. But for now, this will do. I might improve it tomorrow, if I have the time. I feel satisfied enough, so it isn't high on my lore list.

I really need to do lore for my progens but I can't think of anything so I'll just leave them sad and loreless for now. I might write something if I can get some good ideas. Who knows.

My goal is at least to get at least two of the in-character meeting of my dragons that I want. It isn't too hard to write the intros, but sometimes it's hard to get good ideas.
Finished lore list:
Abomination, but I wrote it on the 23rd and I might polish it up on the Lore Whining Day.

Strawberry

Perren

Any critique for my written lore would be appreciated! Thanks!

EDIT: I have reached my (small) goal with the completion of Perren's bio! This was my first day, so I didn't want to bite off more than I could chew. I might do more later, if I want to! :D

Well, it's my first Lore Whining Day! Yay!

So I don't know if I can finish it all, but I have lore planned for
Strawberry,

Perren,
and
The Classy Coatl.

Before I posted, I wrote some quick lore for Abomination. Since I didn't have the lore go into too much detail, I might change it to introduce Abomination more. But for now, this will do. I might improve it tomorrow, if I have the time. I feel satisfied enough, so it isn't high on my lore list.

I really need to do lore for my progens but I can't think of anything so I'll just leave them sad and loreless for now. I might write something if I can get some good ideas. Who knows.

My goal is at least to get at least two of the in-character meeting of my dragons that I want. It isn't too hard to write the intros, but sometimes it's hard to get good ideas.
Finished lore list:
Abomination, but I wrote it on the 23rd and I might polish it up on the Lore Whining Day.

Strawberry

Perren

Any critique for my written lore would be appreciated! Thanks!

EDIT: I have reached my (small) goal with the completion of Perren's bio! This was my first day, so I didn't want to bite off more than I could chew. I might do more later, if I want to! :D

[quote name="ixris" date=2016-07-23 18:17:55] Goals for FR work tomorrow: WHAT THE DICKENS AM I DOING WITH TORCH BECAUSE HOLY COW I CAN WRITE BETTER THAN THAT WAS I SICK AT THE TIME!? (read: rewrite rewrite rewrite) [/quote] Hmm, maybe I should try to rewrite Rigil's bio. I think it's the oldest one I still have and it really shows. I can write SO much better than that now. Also, maybe I'll look through Azophel's (or someone's) item guide for items I can put in my dragons' bios. Anyone have any recommendations on good item guides? They'd need to have pictures with tooltips on them, preferably categorized somehow, not necessarily rarity/item type like Azophel's.
ixris wrote on 2016-07-23:
Hmm, maybe I should try to rewrite Rigil's bio. I think it's the oldest one I still have and it really shows. I can write SO much better than that now.

Also, maybe I'll look through Azophel's (or someone's) item guide for items I can put in my dragons' bios. Anyone have any recommendations on good item guides? They'd need to have pictures with tooltips on them, preferably categorized somehow, not necessarily rarity/item type like Azophel's.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 45 46