Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Coliseum Stalling
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 88 89
[quote name="yatski" date="2013-10-27 10:02:55"]@GinRan You just described exact problem I have with Coliseum. I thought at first it was browser-based. (I use Opera.)[/quote] yeah. it's definitely not browser problems. iverin stated up a few posts that they have tried using multiple browsers and computers and nothing has worked. the same problems were encountered. here is something wrong with the coliseum. and judging from the amount of pages and original post date of this thread, there have been problems with the coliseum since june. :/ and with the festival of the rot, this is the worse time it could happen. :(
yatski wrote on 2013-10-27 10:02:55:
@GinRan

You just described exact problem I have with Coliseum.
I thought at first it was browser-based. (I use Opera.)

yeah. it's definitely not browser problems. iverin stated up a few posts that they have tried using multiple browsers and computers and nothing has worked. the same problems were encountered.

here is something wrong with the coliseum. and judging from the amount of pages and original post date of this thread, there have been problems with the coliseum since june. :/

and with the festival of the rot, this is the worse time it could happen. :(
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
Now I'm getting socket errors on alternate too.
Now I'm getting socket errors on alternate too.
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
Okay now I am truly frustrated, yesterday I could at least get through a battle, now it freezes after the first move. This indicates to me the problem is getting worse not better.
Okay now I am truly frustrated, yesterday I could at least get through a battle, now it freezes after the first move. This indicates to me the problem is getting worse not better.
1L5TGl1.pngjn0pAcU.pngNVgCjtR.pngghAVYGe.pngx3J6SUS.png
@ginran
gathering in plague areas give you those shrooms too.

For me it has happened since friday getting worse with more people being online. Sometimes I could go through a battle, but currently I can't even access most of the time.... I tried both sockets, but both get me this connection failure error. I'm using firefox 24.0 and Opera, but I haven't tried battling in opera yet *goes to do so*
@ginran
gathering in plague areas give you those shrooms too.

For me it has happened since friday getting worse with more people being online. Sometimes I could go through a battle, but currently I can't even access most of the time.... I tried both sockets, but both get me this connection failure error. I'm using firefox 24.0 and Opera, but I haven't tried battling in opera yet *goes to do so*
tumblr_n2jjzpEhnh1sejfybo1_500.png
signature by Sanrixian
I've been trying today in both firefox and safari and it's been stalling/timing out every time I try :/
I've been trying today in both firefox and safari and it's been stalling/timing out every time I try :/
When I first started using the coliseum (a few days ago) there were no problems. Now it regularly freezes. It happens either immediately after I choose an action for one of my dragons - before the action is performed, or immediately before an enemy's turn - it never performs its own action.
When I first started using the coliseum (a few days ago) there were no problems. Now it regularly freezes. It happens either immediately after I choose an action for one of my dragons - before the action is performed, or immediately before an enemy's turn - it never performs its own action.
Freezing on me using both links. I tried the alternate socket as well.
Freezing on me using both links. I tried the alternate socket as well.
Chrome user. Dumped my cache, am using the alternate socket and the "&alt=1" extension. When I can get the cli toload and select a zone, my first dragon makes an attack but the second freezes on "ready". I was able to get through one battle earlier today but since then it's frozen before reaching the end.
Chrome user. Dumped my cache, am using the alternate socket and the "&alt=1" extension. When I can get the cli toload and select a zone, my first dragon makes an attack but the second freezes on "ready". I was able to get through one battle earlier today but since then it's frozen before reaching the end.
I've been experiencing many of the same issues as others here- Sometimes the game stalls on my dragons' turn, sometimes it stalls when an enemy should be performing an action. If by some chance I do manage to finish the match, it just stalls without showing me any experience points or items that should have been earned from the battle. This has been happening in both firefox and chrome (latest versions) on both the normal coliseum as well as the alternate one.

Edit: I experienced these problems occasionally yesterday, but they weren't nearly as bad as they are today. The problems unfortunately seem to be getting worse and not better.
I've been experiencing many of the same issues as others here- Sometimes the game stalls on my dragons' turn, sometimes it stalls when an enemy should be performing an action. If by some chance I do manage to finish the match, it just stalls without showing me any experience points or items that should have been earned from the battle. This has been happening in both firefox and chrome (latest versions) on both the normal coliseum as well as the alternate one.

Edit: I experienced these problems occasionally yesterday, but they weren't nearly as bad as they are today. The problems unfortunately seem to be getting worse and not better.
[quote name="Sahnin" date="2013-10-27 08:10:10"] Giving up for a bit. Time for tea. [/quote] Yeah, I finally just set it aside in favor of some marginally less-crashy FIFA. XD
Sahnin wrote on 2013-10-27 08:10:10:
Giving up for a bit. Time for tea.

Yeah, I finally just set it aside in favor of some marginally less-crashy FIFA. XD
Lightning retiree, Dom Dormer
q2ZFmJW.pnggptJKcP.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 88 89