Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Coliseum Stalling
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 88 89
I cannot load the coli at all. It's just the loading screen - forever. Sometimes it does load though,but when I try to click a battle-area/stage it's stuck on the (not-so-much)loading again. :c
I tried on Firefox and Chrome.

I want shroooooms!
I cannot load the coli at all. It's just the loading screen - forever. Sometimes it does load though,but when I try to click a battle-area/stage it's stuck on the (not-so-much)loading again. :c
I tried on Firefox and Chrome.

I want shroooooms!
Kiulani_combined_pixelbanner_art_by_dreamingcity_1.png
Can't get the coliseum to load at all the vast majority of the time. As others mentioned, I'm getting the "alternate socket" error as well. I switched sockets on my account (although I have no clue what that does) to see if it would alleviate the problem, and it hasn't.

If I do manage to get the coliseum to load, I get one turn before it freezes completely. Bummer.
Can't get the coliseum to load at all the vast majority of the time. As others mentioned, I'm getting the "alternate socket" error as well. I switched sockets on my account (although I have no clue what that does) to see if it would alleviate the problem, and it hasn't.

If I do manage to get the coliseum to load, I get one turn before it freezes completely. Bummer.
reported the stalling last night then had a really good string of fights. Left.. now can't get through a single turn without stalling
reported the stalling last night then had a really good string of fights. Left.. now can't get through a single turn without stalling
It keeps telling me to tick "alternate" sprocket in my account settings. I've already done so, and it just keeps giving me the same message! Coli was just slow this morning, but now I can't get it to work in the slightest.
It keeps telling me to tick "alternate" sprocket in my account settings. I've already done so, and it just keeps giving me the same message! Coli was just slow this morning, but now I can't get it to work in the slightest.
rotyou_zpsdd94a7ce.jpg
It keeps freezing at random points.
Like sometimes I can get through the first battle. Other times I can't.
The freezes seem to always happen when My dragons attack and it just sits there.
It keeps freezing at random points.
Like sometimes I can get through the first battle. Other times I can't.
The freezes seem to always happen when My dragons attack and it just sits there.
Kara Asumie on Gaiaonline.
Works at and Owns the B/C shop ✿Nature's Wonders✿
My Hatchery
I have seen a slight improvement since the morning, but it's still freezing every other battle. I tried on my iPad, and while the coliseum is faster overall(!), it still freezes after one battle. I hope this gets fixed for good soon, as this issue seems to have been around since the beginning.
I have seen a slight improvement since the morning, but it's still freezing every other battle. I tried on my iPad, and while the coliseum is faster overall(!), it still freezes after one battle. I hope this gets fixed for good soon, as this issue seems to have been around since the beginning.
It was working a lot better for awhile but now it's back to not working again
It was working a lot better for awhile but now it's back to not working again
Yeah, same for me, it used to work better for me and now it's just getting worse and worse as time goes on. I hope they start focusing on this problem soon.
Yeah, same for me, it used to work better for me and now it's just getting worse and worse as time goes on. I hope they start focusing on this problem soon.
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
Right now it worked very well for me, I hope it isn't just a temporary respite.
Right now it worked very well for me, I hope it isn't just a temporary respite.
i defeated a few Plague critters in the Coliseum, but.... no shrooms? ;-;

In other news, Coliseum works better for me now. atho it still froze when I was about to finish a ranked battle. :/
i defeated a few Plague critters in the Coliseum, but.... no shrooms? ;-;

In other news, Coliseum works better for me now. atho it still froze when I was about to finish a ranked battle. :/
RPMizsI.giftC0aqwD.gif .Rot Ends Skin.
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 88 89