Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New hatchlings to the back!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Support!
Support!
lord_of_the_shifting_expans_by_lynntv-d6qzmw5.gif
Deviantart |Twitch | Prizes | Commissions| Speedpaints
Full support. Those hatchlings really mess with any kind of lair organization I try to do, so I've just given up on it. Id they could fix the overflow scramble bug that would be great too.
Full support. Those hatchlings really mess with any kind of lair organization I try to do, so I've just given up on it. Id they could fix the overflow scramble bug that would be great too.
support
support
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
I'm completely in favor of this. I too order my dragons in certain ways so they can be surrounded, by friends, mates, and relatives, and those darn hatchling keep messing things up. They need to stay in the back of the lair and wait to find a better spot if I decide to keep them.
I'm completely in favor of this. I too order my dragons in certain ways so they can be surrounded, by friends, mates, and relatives, and those darn hatchling keep messing things up. They need to stay in the back of the lair and wait to find a better spot if I decide to keep them.
Support. It usually doesn't take long to fix the lair back up but it's still a pain.
Support. It usually doesn't take long to fix the lair back up but it's still a pain.
Reeargh. Yes. So much yes, fix this.

I have my lair totally organized with pairs together and every time I add a dragon of ANY SORT whether it's a hatchling I hatched or one I bought or traded for, it buggers up my ENTIRE LAIR. It's so infuriating! Why can't new stuff just automatically go at the end? It can't be that hard.
Reeargh. Yes. So much yes, fix this.

I have my lair totally organized with pairs together and every time I add a dragon of ANY SORT whether it's a hatchling I hatched or one I bought or traded for, it buggers up my ENTIRE LAIR. It's so infuriating! Why can't new stuff just automatically go at the end? It can't be that hard.
2i0r69t.png
Definitely agree with this. I'd rather have my hatchlings go to the back rather than being on the front page. Even if there aren't others that are frustrated by this, can't there be a selection in the settings for those of us who would rather have the hatchlings in the back?
Definitely agree with this. I'd rather have my hatchlings go to the back rather than being on the front page. Even if there aren't others that are frustrated by this, can't there be a selection in the settings for those of us who would rather have the hatchlings in the back?
100% support.
100% support.
siggy.png
I agree with this, too!
I agree with this, too!
0A8CmoE.gif
YES! I support too.

Send those lil dragons to the end of the line. I put my upcoming breeding pairs on page one and have to reorder everything after a hatching. Thanks!
YES! I support too.

Send those lil dragons to the end of the line. I put my upcoming breeding pairs on page one and have to reorder everything after a hatching. Thanks!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17