Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New hatchlings to the back!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Might be a good idea to have a lock function to were you can lock the couples you set up together or even a separated lair for just the hatch-lings, maybe even both. Either way I agree it is very frustrating trying to keep track of my breeding pairs after a nest hatches.
Might be a good idea to have a lock function to were you can lock the couples you set up together or even a separated lair for just the hatch-lings, maybe even both. Either way I agree it is very frustrating trying to keep track of my breeding pairs after a nest hatches.
ICEWARDEN_sig.png
I've been having the same problem. I thought I was the only one until one of my friends told me there was a whole thread dedicated to this glitch. I can luckily remember which dragons go together (except for maybe one or two...but I usually remember at some point), but it is rather annoying.
I've been having the same problem. I thought I was the only one until one of my friends told me there was a whole thread dedicated to this glitch. I can luckily remember which dragons go together (except for maybe one or two...but I usually remember at some point), but it is rather annoying.
sigFR.png
35b5ks4.png
It's really disheartening to see that this suggestion was made all the way back in July and still nothing has been done about it.
It's really disheartening to see that this suggestion was made all the way back in July and still nothing has been done about it.
I understand organizing dragons, as I do it myself a lot. But I do not support this, due to my unnamed sale babies being on the front page for advertising. XD
I understand organizing dragons, as I do it myself a lot. But I do not support this, due to my unnamed sale babies being on the front page for advertising. XD
tumblr_n6xkeuWqvA1sl6hkto1_r1_500.gif
Support!
Support!
Agree with Reign, but it seems like a lot of suggestions are that way. It's disappointing indeed.

I support this. Also, I do like the idea of "locking" dragons in place/pairs.
Agree with Reign, but it seems like a lot of suggestions are that way. It's disappointing indeed.

I support this. Also, I do like the idea of "locking" dragons in place/pairs.
That and bought/traded dragons. FULL SUPPORT. It screws up my order every time (bugs out and for some reason throws my dragons around) - been buying exaltlings and haven't bothered to rearrange because I got sick of it every time D: You little hatchlings are way less important than my pretty adults
That and bought/traded dragons. FULL SUPPORT. It screws up my order every time (bugs out and for some reason throws my dragons around) - been buying exaltlings and haven't bothered to rearrange because I got sick of it every time D: You little hatchlings are way less important than my pretty adults
h4uz0mr.gif
SUPPORT!!
SUPPORT!!
Major support!!!
Major support!!!
This has been promised to us ever since the first person complained, seeing as it was labeled a "bug". You can do it people D:
This has been promised to us ever since the first person complained, seeing as it was labeled a "bug". You can do it people D:
yAEXdRe.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17