Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New hatchlings to the back!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
To clarify, it is intended that new hatchlings arrive at the back of your lair. The fact that they don't is a bug. We do intend to fix it. Just a few more pressing matters in line ahead of this particular fellow. (Since this does not cause harm.) I completely sympathize with those who are frustrated by it. It is incredibly annoying!
To clarify, it is intended that new hatchlings arrive at the back of your lair. The fact that they don't is a bug. We do intend to fix it. Just a few more pressing matters in line ahead of this particular fellow. (Since this does not cause harm.) I completely sympathize with those who are frustrated by it. It is incredibly annoying!
support

they always mess up my lair order, to the point where i now don't have any order :')

edit; oooh okay @ undel's post above, hopefully it's fixed in the near future *_*
support

they always mess up my lair order, to the point where i now don't have any order :')

edit; oooh okay @ undel's post above, hopefully it's fixed in the near future *_*
767VVTs.png
PLEASE fix this soon!!!

It's a bigger issue than one might think, and is REALLY affecting my enjoyment of the entire Flight Rising site, since a lot of the whole point of the game is to collect dragons. Having them not stay in the order I intend for them is making the whole game much more frustrating than it is fun. I know I'm not alone in this. Please, I'm begging, fix the lair order issue sooner rather than later!
PLEASE fix this soon!!!

It's a bigger issue than one might think, and is REALLY affecting my enjoyment of the entire Flight Rising site, since a lot of the whole point of the game is to collect dragons. Having them not stay in the order I intend for them is making the whole game much more frustrating than it is fun. I know I'm not alone in this. Please, I'm begging, fix the lair order issue sooner rather than later!
haao.png
This has my full support. I like to keep mated pairs together for several reasons.
1- I can see who has a mate and who doesn't at a glance.
2- I can see when both dragons are rtb.

It is annoying to have my order scrambled, and I hope this may be resolved soon.

Edit- I've also noticed when I rearrange my lair a dragon being moved from page 1 ends up on like the last page instead of page 2. Then I have to go find it and move it forward to the page I want it on.
This has my full support. I like to keep mated pairs together for several reasons.
1- I can see who has a mate and who doesn't at a glance.
2- I can see when both dragons are rtb.

It is annoying to have my order scrambled, and I hope this may be resolved soon.

Edit- I've also noticed when I rearrange my lair a dragon being moved from page 1 ends up on like the last page instead of page 2. Then I have to go find it and move it forward to the page I want it on.
support
support
The back, the front, whatever, as long as it doesn't randomly move my other dragons around whenever I get a new one. Same goes for newly purchased dragons. Please put them either at the front or back, and please don't shuffle my old dragons around. Although the back would be best.

Yes. Support.
The back, the front, whatever, as long as it doesn't randomly move my other dragons around whenever I get a new one. Same goes for newly purchased dragons. Please put them either at the front or back, and please don't shuffle my old dragons around. Although the back would be best.

Yes. Support.
Click my pixel babies?

(I should acquire more pixel babies.)
Support so much. I know it's a bug, but it's getting so so frustrating the whole clan rearranges randomly whenever I try to move hatchies >.>
Support so much. I know it's a bug, but it's getting so so frustrating the whole clan rearranges randomly whenever I try to move hatchies >.>
b9aWflB.png
Personally? I would rather keep new hatchlings in the front. Since most players sell or exalt their hatchlings, they won't remain in your lair for long anyway. It'd be more convenient for potential buyers to see which dragons are for sale right on the first page, especially with the shiny new purchase button on each dragon page.

However, I do support fixing the random lair shuffling bug.
Personally? I would rather keep new hatchlings in the front. Since most players sell or exalt their hatchlings, they won't remain in your lair for long anyway. It'd be more convenient for potential buyers to see which dragons are for sale right on the first page, especially with the shiny new purchase button on each dragon page.

However, I do support fixing the random lair shuffling bug.
It is still happening. My hatchings are still being sent to the front of my lair and screwing up the way I organized all my dragons.
It is still happening. My hatchings are still being sent to the front of my lair and screwing up the way I organized all my dragons.
YES YES YES!
I can't express how annoyed I am when my hatchlings scatter my lair EVERY TIME A NEST HATCHES.
YES YES YES!
I can't express how annoyed I am when my hatchlings scatter my lair EVERY TIME A NEST HATCHES.
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17