Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New hatchlings to the back!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17
Support!

All of it 100%

Everytime I hatch a nest its like the dragons in my lair get all excited and run around in random circles & then cant find their way back to their spot in the lair. Im more than a little OCD myself and I try to keep my pairs matched up and its insane rearranging everytime I buy a new dragon or hatch a nest.

Why would a new dragon come in and plop him/herself down right in the middle of the lair and separate a bonded pair? Its like they come in trying to be a troublemaker from the start or something.

Its either that or make lair slots "lockable" so you can lock or set a dragon permanently into a certain space in the lair so they don't jump about when a new dragon joins the lair or is hatched.
Support!

All of it 100%

Everytime I hatch a nest its like the dragons in my lair get all excited and run around in random circles & then cant find their way back to their spot in the lair. Im more than a little OCD myself and I try to keep my pairs matched up and its insane rearranging everytime I buy a new dragon or hatch a nest.

Why would a new dragon come in and plop him/herself down right in the middle of the lair and separate a bonded pair? Its like they come in trying to be a troublemaker from the start or something.

Its either that or make lair slots "lockable" so you can lock or set a dragon permanently into a certain space in the lair so they don't jump about when a new dragon joins the lair or is hatched.
NatureSanctuarySiggy_zps5c46a8b9.png
I'm supporting this so much as well.

With more than 80 dragons it's simply insane to rearrange my lair everytime I hatch a nest or buy a new dragon.
Not to mention that rearranging itself is quite buggy sometimes as well. I'm really spending quite a long time each day dragging my dragons into the right order again. ;n;
I'm supporting this so much as well.

With more than 80 dragons it's simply insane to rearrange my lair everytime I hatch a nest or buy a new dragon.
Not to mention that rearranging itself is quite buggy sometimes as well. I'm really spending quite a long time each day dragging my dragons into the right order again. ;n;
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
WdLRW71.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
Not just support, but hope for a better arranging system. When you have more than one page, shuffling someone on page 3 up to page 1 and then re-ordering everyone on pages 1 and 2... *covers face with claws*
Not just support, but hope for a better arranging system. When you have more than one page, shuffling someone on page 3 up to page 1 and then re-ordering everyone on pages 1 and 2... *covers face with claws*
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
Absolutely. Of course, they should also fix the bug that scrambles dragon order; if they do that, this suggestion would be less important.
Absolutely. Of course, they should also fix the bug that scrambles dragon order; if they do that, this suggestion would be less important.
DBCSimpleBanner.png
support! please for the love of Shadowbinder, I'm too obsessive about my lair order for these shenanigans XD
support! please for the love of Shadowbinder, I'm too obsessive about my lair order for these shenanigans XD
they/them
I need this so much, the current system is so frustrating. I wouldn't mind so much if dragons were easier to sort, but having to drag and drop to the other page, and hope the dragon you wanted replaces it...just ugh. I can't even imagine the nightmare of sorting 3 or more pages, 2 is bad enough.

Please put new hatchlings at the back!
I need this so much, the current system is so frustrating. I wouldn't mind so much if dragons were easier to sort, but having to drag and drop to the other page, and hope the dragon you wanted replaces it...just ugh. I can't even imagine the nightmare of sorting 3 or more pages, 2 is bad enough.

Please put new hatchlings at the back!
Lightning.gif
PS there's an R before the G in my username
so much support for this, yes. >.
so much support for this, yes. >.
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.
Full support!
Full support!
soundless_space_hatchery_signature_copy_by_vet_in_training-da0l17p.png
I'm not particularly organized with my dragons but I can't stand the absolutely random positions of the dragons after a hatching and/or buying. XP
I'm not particularly organized with my dragons but I can't stand the absolutely random positions of the dragons after a hatching and/or buying. XP
walking%20Rain.gif

plagueeaster.gifriVr93C.png
So much support. All the support.

It messes with my lair layouts every time. ;~;
So much support. All the support.

It messes with my lair layouts every time. ;~;
tumblr_inline_nbca3vIFnM1qg78ij.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17