Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New hatchlings to the back!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
I really dislike that when new hatchlings hatch, they completely mess up the order in my lair. It would be so much better if they went back of the lair, not to the front. So total support.
I really dislike that when new hatchlings hatch, they completely mess up the order in my lair. It would be so much better if they went back of the lair, not to the front. So total support.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
I've given up on continuously rearranging my dragons every time a new one comes along, but I'd love for something like this to be implemented. All my support.
I've given up on continuously rearranging my dragons every time a new one comes along, but I'd love for something like this to be implemented. All my support.
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
yes yes and yes :D we defo need this
yes yes and yes :D we defo need this
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
i feel like giving up on arranging my lair at this point bc it mixes all my dragons up and its tedious just to put them back where i want it x_x

So yes, support! For both hatchlings and dragons you buy off the AH
i feel like giving up on arranging my lair at this point bc it mixes all my dragons up and its tedious just to put them back where i want it x_x

So yes, support! For both hatchlings and dragons you buy off the AH
I love this idea, the newly hatched young ones should go to the back of the group, not be in the front.
I love this idea, the newly hatched young ones should go to the back of the group, not be in the front.
Y02PS6v.png
YES.

Oh god. Every time I buy, trade, or hatch a dragon my lair is thrown into chaos. Whoever thought this was a good idea? Why? Honestly can't believe this hasn't been changed yet.

Full 100% support for implementing this change as soon as possible.
YES.

Oh god. Every time I buy, trade, or hatch a dragon my lair is thrown into chaos. Whoever thought this was a good idea? Why? Honestly can't believe this hasn't been changed yet.

Full 100% support for implementing this change as soon as possible.
kUoxfjU.png : XYY Underbelly Hatchery
I strongly support this.

New additions to the lair (newly hatched, traded, or bought) should go straight to the back. Or at the very least they should all go right to the front, while the rest of the lair order remains as it is.

Because the two problems I currently have is 1.) Dragons I buy or trade show up somewhere in the middle, and I can go looking for them, followed right by re-arranging my whole lair, because 2.) Every new dragon messes up the order badly. It doesn't just shift the order by one in a way that could be easily fixed, it actually rearranges a handful of dragons, and

those are some tedious things to fix with every new clutch or acquisition, so I'd love for this to be worked on soon.
I strongly support this.

New additions to the lair (newly hatched, traded, or bought) should go straight to the back. Or at the very least they should all go right to the front, while the rest of the lair order remains as it is.

Because the two problems I currently have is 1.) Dragons I buy or trade show up somewhere in the middle, and I can go looking for them, followed right by re-arranging my whole lair, because 2.) Every new dragon messes up the order badly. It doesn't just shift the order by one in a way that could be easily fixed, it actually rearranges a handful of dragons, and

those are some tedious things to fix with every new clutch or acquisition, so I'd love for this to be worked on soon.
Support!!

Every time when I have new born babies, I need rearrangement my dragon pair.
Support!!

Every time when I have new born babies, I need rearrangement my dragon pair.
xtal.pngPoHFSM7.jpgziva7c.pngojo1G1F.jpgxtal4.png
I defenatlu suport this. I also have my dargons organised and have always wondering why the new dragons comes too the fron page and not the last page.
I defenatlu suport this. I also have my dargons organised and have always wondering why the new dragons comes too the fron page and not the last page.
Focusing in Iridescent and Shimmer Genes
I support this! I would like them to push back to the end of the lair. If this isn't possible, I would at least like it to keep from messing up the order every single time of everything. It drives me nuts! DX
I support this! I would like them to push back to the end of the lair. If this isn't possible, I would at least like it to keep from messing up the order every single time of everything. It drives me nuts! DX
Play Pokemon X/Y? Wanna swap FCs? PM me with yours so I can add back!
FC: 0963-0508-5009

Fire Safari with:
Charmeleon Magmar Braixen
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17