Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Furvilla
1 2 ... 125 126 127 128 129 ... 448 449
Same for me, my animal husbandry villager can't take any actions. :(

Or rather, she can, but when I click any of the options, nothing happens.
Same for me, my animal husbandry villager can't take any actions. :(

Or rather, she can, but when I click any of the options, nothing happens.
JqmjqQW.pngAWAnvtM.png
does anyone need cooling salve?
does anyone need cooling salve?
@F8T - What is cooling salve?
@F8T - What is cooling salve?
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
Ah, that's strange @CrimsonAero and @mazakai :o

What should we do ? Wait a bit, or contact the team right now ?
Because it might be fixed by itself if they're aware of it, but if they don't know, we should try to contact them ? :o
Ah, that's strange @CrimsonAero and @mazakai :o

What should we do ? Wait a bit, or contact the team right now ?
Because it might be fixed by itself if they're aware of it, but if they don't know, we should try to contact them ? :o
@Foenixie
Glad I could help.
I also messaged Eevee about a possible Paintie commission! Fingers crossed they are willing to take it. I really wanna have my fursona villagerized!

@RainbowRay
For clarity, I am not a MOD (but I did apply, so fingers crossed).

Based on the description you are giving me I would say that the modifications you want to make through the Paintie would be acceptable. They mention that clothing, backgrounds, wings, and alterations of limb shape are all acceptable so long as the villager remains recognizable as its species. You can color or edit the base so long as it stays within the size parameters and the base is not resized.

Hmmmmm. This one is a little harder. I don't think the tail would be an issue, it's more the feet. However, the character will remain a very obviously wolf based creature. I'd say this question is better left for the creators of Furvilla. Submit the question via tumblr (I don't know another way). Orbit is super adorable though.

Hopefully this helped some.
@Foenixie
Glad I could help.
I also messaged Eevee about a possible Paintie commission! Fingers crossed they are willing to take it. I really wanna have my fursona villagerized!

@RainbowRay
For clarity, I am not a MOD (but I did apply, so fingers crossed).

Based on the description you are giving me I would say that the modifications you want to make through the Paintie would be acceptable. They mention that clothing, backgrounds, wings, and alterations of limb shape are all acceptable so long as the villager remains recognizable as its species. You can color or edit the base so long as it stays within the size parameters and the base is not resized.

Hmmmmm. This one is a little harder. I don't think the tail would be an issue, it's more the feet. However, the character will remain a very obviously wolf based creature. I'd say this question is better left for the creators of Furvilla. Submit the question via tumblr (I don't know another way). Orbit is super adorable though.

Hopefully this helped some.
7zcCDc4.jpg
@mazakai Same with me
@mazakai Same with me
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png+10 hours FR time
@hsoup it heals certain ailments on villagers like bruises and rashes
@hsoup it heals certain ailments on villagers like bruises and rashes
What is the potency on doctor items for, anyone know?
What is the potency on doctor items for, anyone know?
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@F8T Yes, I do! What's your price?
@F8T Yes, I do! What's your price?
@meles it actually won't be ready for a few hours but i'll sell it to you for 250 normal money (I forgot what it was called lol)
@meles it actually won't be ready for a few hours but i'll sell it to you for 250 normal money (I forgot what it was called lol)
1 2 ... 125 126 127 128 129 ... 448 449