Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Furvilla
1 2 ... 127 128 129 130 131 ... 448 449
what is everyone's favorite villager? i like satchel, my coyote doctor
what is everyone's favorite villager? i like satchel, my coyote doctor
No problem @Hammercorn ^^

At least, I can still use my Explorer for now :D
No problem @Hammercorn ^^

At least, I can still use my Explorer for now :D
@Alestrius - the ones I've been making start at 5% potency and go up 5% each time I make the same recipe. I'm making my 5th Infused Water, trying to heal one of my villagers. The first 4 failed to heal him. I think its going to take quite a few tries before it works. My 5th one will still only have 25% potency.

The good thing is after making it 20 times, it should be at 100% and always be effective.
@Alestrius - the ones I've been making start at 5% potency and go up 5% each time I make the same recipe. I'm making my 5th Infused Water, trying to heal one of my villagers. The first 4 failed to heal him. I think its going to take quite a few tries before it works. My 5th one will still only have 25% potency.

The good thing is after making it 20 times, it should be at 100% and always be effective.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
87849398.png94846763.png87809713.png.png
@F8T

A'right then, if you manage to create the medicine I'll send the coins your way ^^ (Btw, is you username in FV the same as here?)
@F8T

A'right then, if you manage to create the medicine I'll send the coins your way ^^ (Btw, is you username in FV the same as here?)
Tn4aWhc.png
@dinogirl500 yep :)
@dinogirl500 yep :)
I find it pretty funny that Jazz tried twice to tame this butterfly and failed both times, and now can't even do anything to it. The butterfly was too fierce.

On the bright side, Wisp and Zoop's exploring + plant growing has got me up to 3341 FC so far! Slooowly making my way toward that 4th villager slot. What career should my 4th one have?

Also in my head I keep calling the money furrency.
I find it pretty funny that Jazz tried twice to tame this butterfly and failed both times, and now can't even do anything to it. The butterfly was too fierce.

On the bright side, Wisp and Zoop's exploring + plant growing has got me up to 3341 FC so far! Slooowly making my way toward that 4th villager slot. What career should my 4th one have?

Also in my head I keep calling the money furrency.
@F8T - ah, you must be in a different area than me. I'm in the Oceandome. =D
@F8T - ah, you must be in a different area than me. I'm in the Oceandome. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
87849398.png94846763.png87809713.png.png
@rainbowray a carpenter, because after that the furcoin slots can get kinda overwhelming to pay for. you could also get another explorer to help pay for the other slots though!
@rainbowray a carpenter, because after that the furcoin slots can get kinda overwhelming to pay for. you could also get another explorer to help pay for the other slots though!
@F8T

Awesome :D
@F8T

Awesome :D
Tn4aWhc.png
@hsoup i'm in olde foxbury!
@hsoup i'm in olde foxbury!
1 2 ... 127 128 129 130 131 ... 448 449