Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Furvilla
1 2 ... 126 127 128 129 130 ... 448 449
@F8T I'd love that! I'm Noh on there, #3001
@F8T I'd love that! I'm Noh on there, #3001
Anyone of the doctor profession? I need some Gold Medicine, one my main money makers is sick! ;n;
Anyone of the doctor profession? I need some Gold Medicine, one my main money makers is sick! ;n;
Tn4aWhc.png
@dinogirl500 i'll see what i can do but try not to count on it
@dinogirl500 i'll see what i can do but try not to count on it
[quote=Edra]Strange, when I click to tame one of my pets, it don't work, it do nothing :/ Is it the same for you guys ? :o[/quote] And I thought I was the only one with this problem o.o
Edra wrote:
Strange, when I click to tame one of my pets, it don't work, it do nothing :/

Is it the same for you guys ? :o

And I thought I was the only one with this problem o.o
Tn4aWhc.png
@F8T

Do I need to give you certain amounts of money/materials for it?
@F8T

Do I need to give you certain amounts of money/materials for it?
Tn4aWhc.png
All right, I sent a message about that bug in the Animal Husbandry Career, we'll see ^^
All right, I sent a message about that bug in the Animal Husbandry Career, we'll see ^^
these plants need to hurry the heck up :/
these plants need to hurry the heck up :/
@dinogirl500 250 normal money is good
@dinogirl500 250 normal money is good
[quote name="DinoGirl500" date=2016-07-03 08:33:39] [quote=Edra]Strange, when I click to tame one of my pets, it don't work, it do nothing :/ Is it the same for you guys ? :o[/quote] And I thought I was the only one with this problem o.o [/quote] I have this problem too, im glad your sending in a report
DinoGirl500 wrote on 2016-07-03:
Edra wrote:
Strange, when I click to tame one of my pets, it don't work, it do nothing :/

Is it the same for you guys ? :o

And I thought I was the only one with this problem o.o

I have this problem too, im glad your sending in a report
Does anyone know how the construction works? Like can it fail and if so do you loose all your stuff? I wanted to build a house but I don't want to loose a bunch of wood on my newbie villager if you can fail. <___<

I wish they would have been able to keep up the sales forums and art forums as they didn't seem to be creating any drama, but I am guessing they were worried about trolls spamming them with off-topic content.
Does anyone know how the construction works? Like can it fail and if so do you loose all your stuff? I wanted to build a house but I don't want to loose a bunch of wood on my newbie villager if you can fail. <___<

I wish they would have been able to keep up the sales forums and art forums as they didn't seem to be creating any drama, but I am guessing they were worried about trolls spamming them with off-topic content.
1 2 ... 126 127 128 129 130 ... 448 449