Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Furvilla
1 2 ... 443 444 445 446 447 448 449
[quote name="burgerpants" date=2017-02-16 15:49:40] I'd personally never recommend Furvilla. Literally the worst petsite / site in general I've ever been on. Sorry, Furvilla. :\ [/quote] Yeah agreement there. Recently 2 admins and 1 mod got angry and vagued about users 'attacking' them, when all they did was point out the issues in the current event going on. Which, is just, okay dudes.
burgerpants wrote on 2017-02-16:
I'd personally never recommend Furvilla. Literally the worst petsite / site in general I've ever been on. Sorry, Furvilla. :\
Yeah agreement there. Recently 2 admins and 1 mod got angry and vagued about users 'attacking' them, when all they did was point out the issues in the current event going on. Which, is just, okay dudes.
♥♥♥♥♥ AYZQQJX.gif hewwo black holes

art shop
DISCORD/CHY
HE/HIM
PING ME
toyhouse
hewwo black holes 19135259_VtKZb6nf8O405md.gif
I tried Furvilla...Once...But It seems like it involves buying 'adoptables' like you would on Deviantart or another site.

But hey, Flight Rising is good enough for me!
I tried Furvilla...Once...But It seems like it involves buying 'adoptables' like you would on Deviantart or another site.

But hey, Flight Rising is good enough for me!
LMLA6wg.png
Ugghh.. glad I quit... that game sucked. I have two low 4 digit villagers and want FR items, anyone interested? Also have a villager with a glassy space design paintie done by myself that im willing to part with.
Ugghh.. glad I quit... that game sucked. I have two low 4 digit villagers and want FR items, anyone interested? Also have a villager with a glassy space design paintie done by myself that im willing to part with.

Literally, I just tried to get involved on FV and my experience on the forums, with only having around 80 posts, there are already a ton of racist arguments (like people literally telling a certain race to be quiet) and I honestly have never, ever in my life encountered such a toxic group of people who are so willing to argue with everyone for the smallest things.

I don't know if I'm the only one, but as it stands right now Furvilla seems to be such an aggressive, poisonous playerbase.

Literally, I just tried to get involved on FV and my experience on the forums, with only having around 80 posts, there are already a ton of racist arguments (like people literally telling a certain race to be quiet) and I honestly have never, ever in my life encountered such a toxic group of people who are so willing to argue with everyone for the smallest things.

I don't know if I'm the only one, but as it stands right now Furvilla seems to be such an aggressive, poisonous playerbase.
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
I occasionally hop onto Furvilla to do basic gameplay stuff or to trade my things for FR stuff, but i don't talk there much.
I occasionally hop onto Furvilla to do basic gameplay stuff or to trade my things for FR stuff, but i don't talk there much.
http://www.furvilla.com/profile/86626

I don't know if I already put this on here but here I am
I'm surprised I got a Paintie this fast. Furvilla is good.

EDIT: HECK I LITERALLY POSTED LAST PAGE
I just deleted that post
http://www.furvilla.com/profile/86626

I don't know if I already put this on here but here I am
I'm surprised I got a Paintie this fast. Furvilla is good.

EDIT: HECK I LITERALLY POSTED LAST PAGE
I just deleted that post
xEyhnVi.gif
Right now, I'm trying and failing to register. Got to the email confirmation page, then I never got the email. I contacted customer support, as the page suggested, which then sent me an automated email. That email gave me 3 emails to contact with various purposes, bugs, painties, and user warnings ban and sanctions. Nothing about problems signing up, so I contacted the user issues one. When I returned, other parts of the site are displaying that apparently I still need moderator approval. :/ I've read the wiki, and it seemed to have an interesting play system, what with the complications of the classes, that sounded pretty fun. I just hope I can join soon.
Any advice?
Right now, I'm trying and failing to register. Got to the email confirmation page, then I never got the email. I contacted customer support, as the page suggested, which then sent me an automated email. That email gave me 3 emails to contact with various purposes, bugs, painties, and user warnings ban and sanctions. Nothing about problems signing up, so I contacted the user issues one. When I returned, other parts of the site are displaying that apparently I still need moderator approval. :/ I've read the wiki, and it seemed to have an interesting play system, what with the complications of the classes, that sounded pretty fun. I just hope I can join soon.
Any advice?
eMEGEDb.png ZNxgKR1.png
XbSdY0K.png Water Flight!
Krabbu.tumblr.com
KabutoMushii
pSM4PRm.png
vzB8uzj.png
@WaningGrimalkin
Maybe try using a diffrent browser or email address? Clear your cookies? I think the the site is hardly worth the trouble, the only 'gameplay' being click this button every few minutes for a few items and give us money to make your villagers pretty. But by all means, try it out.
@WaningGrimalkin
Maybe try using a diffrent browser or email address? Clear your cookies? I think the the site is hardly worth the trouble, the only 'gameplay' being click this button every few minutes for a few items and give us money to make your villagers pretty. But by all means, try it out.
@WaningGrimalkin If you still need mod approval it might take a few days. It did for me.
@WaningGrimalkin If you still need mod approval it might take a few days. It did for me.
*** even is this game. it's like they think good art will carry lame gameplay. dude

Like im so confused is this all there is? Click stuff to get items you sell to get money, then the money basically you just use to get more villagers. So that you can get more money. To do nothing with. And if you pay them you can make your villagers look like whatever you want.

And there is like no lore.

I'm so bored lol lemme just HOARD money that I dont even know what to do with.

Like FR remains to be the best pet website. I can breed, play games, use money to buy all sorts of clothes for my dragons, buy gene scrolls, buy cool skins, win dom, trade pretty much endless possibilities of dragons, read lore, write lore, save up to switch flights, gene a gen 1 from scratch, talk to the actually good community (no offense furvilla), laugh my butt off on april fools day, participate in the easy and straight forward festivals, play around in the scrying workshop, make a hatchery, give away dragons, get free dragons, expand my lair, and literally so much more.

Furvilla?

log on and have fun clicking a button every now and then.

Sorry, just much disappoint. never forgetti rest in spaghetti
*** even is this game. it's like they think good art will carry lame gameplay. dude

Like im so confused is this all there is? Click stuff to get items you sell to get money, then the money basically you just use to get more villagers. So that you can get more money. To do nothing with. And if you pay them you can make your villagers look like whatever you want.

And there is like no lore.

I'm so bored lol lemme just HOARD money that I dont even know what to do with.

Like FR remains to be the best pet website. I can breed, play games, use money to buy all sorts of clothes for my dragons, buy gene scrolls, buy cool skins, win dom, trade pretty much endless possibilities of dragons, read lore, write lore, save up to switch flights, gene a gen 1 from scratch, talk to the actually good community (no offense furvilla), laugh my butt off on april fools day, participate in the easy and straight forward festivals, play around in the scrying workshop, make a hatchery, give away dragons, get free dragons, expand my lair, and literally so much more.

Furvilla?

log on and have fun clicking a button every now and then.

Sorry, just much disappoint. never forgetti rest in spaghetti
1 2 ... 443 444 445 446 447 448 449