Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | || dual's accents || soon
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 86 87
@dualscepters

sending payment soon!
@dualscepters

sending payment soon!
sepiida_banner_by_lilywinterharp-d9korex.png
Banner by Thraka
@dualscepters I'll send the payment! Just wondering

"my ratio is 1g:820t (Updated 6/24 to reflect current rates - orders placed within the last month will still use 1:750). Feel free to ask, though!"

My order is from Feb 14, so it should rather be 375kt, right?

Also is it alright if I cancel or at least postpone my gem slot? Money's a little short right now
@dualscepters I'll send the payment! Just wondering

"my ratio is 1g:820t (Updated 6/24 to reflect current rates - orders placed within the last month will still use 1:750). Feel free to ask, though!"

My order is from Feb 14, so it should rather be 375kt, right?

Also is it alright if I cancel or at least postpone my gem slot? Money's a little short right now
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
@rooty
Ahh yeah that statement is kind of confusing :'D I'll probably remove it - I only added it because I was in the middle of collecting payment for another accent when I was updating. For this accent, I'd be fine with 375kT!
@rooty
Ahh yeah that statement is kind of confusing :'D I'll probably remove it - I only added it because I was in the middle of collecting payment for another accent when I was updating. For this accent, I'd be fine with 375kT!
@rooty
Sorry for the double ping! Just realized I didn't answer your second question, and I wasn't sure if an edit would be seen -- yes you can hold your gem slot for now!
@rooty
Sorry for the double ping! Just realized I didn't answer your second question, and I wasn't sure if an edit would be seen -- yes you can hold your gem slot for now!
@dualscepters
May I get a slot for Doomsday Prophet & also be added to your general ping list? c:
@dualscepters
May I get a slot for Doomsday Prophet & also be added to your general ping list? c:
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai
Sure thing! For Doomsday Prophet, please send the payment in a 2-way CR - I just got the copies printed, so I'll be sending them out shortly c:
@Luunai
Sure thing! For Doomsday Prophet, please send the payment in a 2-way CR - I just got the copies printed, so I'll be sending them out shortly c:

Doomsday Prophet
@kkertas @seragakisei @deulirium @delightfuliza
Your copies will be sent shortly! c:

@butcherbaby
Hello! Please send payment of 500g as soon as possible for the above accent c: If you need an extension, please feel free to tell me and I'll hold your copy for you!

Doomsday Prophet
@kkertas @seragakisei @deulirium @delightfuliza
Your copies will be sent shortly! c:

@butcherbaby
Hello! Please send payment of 500g as soon as possible for the above accent c: If you need an extension, please feel free to tell me and I'll hold your copy for you!
@dualscepters Are you at all considering a second printing of Foxglove Glamour (the version without the moons)? If so, I'd like a slot for it :)
@dualscepters Are you at all considering a second printing of Foxglove Glamour (the version without the moons)? If so, I'd like a slot for it :)
@Terpsichoria
I've added you to a second run! It might be a while before it's printed though, since I need 5 slots filled :'D

@GrumpyCatlover
Hey there! I still need payment (500g) for Chinchilla Friends c: Please tell me if you need more time!
@Terpsichoria
I've added you to a second run! It might be a while before it's printed though, since I need 5 slots filled :'D

@GrumpyCatlover
Hey there! I still need payment (500g) for Chinchilla Friends c: Please tell me if you need more time!
@dualscepters No problem! I'm patient :) Thanks again! o/
@dualscepters No problem! I'm patient :) Thanks again! o/
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 86 87