Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | || dual's accents || soon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 86 87
@dualscepters
Oh great you make accents too?? X3

May I have a slot for Foxglove Lunar Glamour, Lemonade Glamour, and Seaglass Glamour? :)
@dualscepters
Oh great you make accents too?? X3

May I have a slot for Foxglove Lunar Glamour, Lemonade Glamour, and Seaglass Glamour? :)
odJgrAd.png
foxglove glamor slot pls!
foxglove glamor slot pls!
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@Lucatri
Added to the pinglist and slots! :D

@Senpai
Added! And no worries, we still need one more pre-order before I start requesting payments c:

@atrolock
I guess I do now, haha! Added to the slots~!

@Aeonox
Added! C:

@Yllunis @bella16rose
I think you two showed possible interest in buying these accents over on the Shadow forum, so here's a ping to the shop! Sorry for the bother if I misinterpreted your words :'D
@Lucatri
Added to the pinglist and slots! :D

@Senpai
Added! And no worries, we still need one more pre-order before I start requesting payments c:

@atrolock
I guess I do now, haha! Added to the slots~!

@Aeonox
Added! C:

@Yllunis @bella16rose
I think you two showed possible interest in buying these accents over on the Shadow forum, so here's a ping to the shop! Sorry for the bother if I misinterpreted your words :'D
@dualscepters Slot for foxglove lunar glamour please!
@dualscepters Slot for foxglove lunar glamour please!
tumblr_n8ilkydl5D1tyl4m3o5_500.png
@dualscepters
can I get a slot for Lemonade?
@dualscepters
can I get a slot for Lemonade?
7b2b63aa96.png
@dualscepters yes i am so interested in these! Sadly I just don't have the funds right now :'( one day! *fingers crossed i get lots more gems soon*
@dualscepters yes i am so interested in these! Sadly I just don't have the funds right now :'( one day! *fingers crossed i get lots more gems soon*
29xcFKW.png
@dualscepters
Foxglove Lunar Glamour please!
@dualscepters
Foxglove Lunar Glamour please!
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
@triska
Added!

@Itsy
Added! (I assume you mean Lemonade Glamour and not Lemonade Lunar Glamour-- I thought I'd ask just to make sure)

@bella16rose
No worries, I know that feeling X') I'm sure they'll still be around if you're still interested later, whether they're pre-orders or spare copies or reprints!

@Moosesushi
Added!
@triska
Added!

@Itsy
Added! (I assume you mean Lemonade Glamour and not Lemonade Lunar Glamour-- I thought I'd ask just to make sure)

@bella16rose
No worries, I know that feeling X') I'm sure they'll still be around if you're still interested later, whether they're pre-orders or spare copies or reprints!

@Moosesushi
Added!
@dualscepters
Oh, oops. I didn't even see a difference. I'm a dumbie haha. Now that I've spotted it, can I be added to both?
@dualscepters
Oh, oops. I didn't even see a difference. I'm a dumbie haha. Now that I've spotted it, can I be added to both?
7b2b63aa96.png
@Itsy
Sure thing! I'm just glad you like them both :D
@Itsy
Sure thing! I'm just glad you like them both :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 86 87