Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | || dual's accents || soon
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 86 87
@dualscepters
ah so sorry but i don't think i'll be able to make my payment in time so if you could please remove my slot that would be good i am so sorry about this but i'd rather not have everyone waiting for mine so i hope you understand D:
@dualscepters
ah so sorry but i don't think i'll be able to make my payment in time so if you could please remove my slot that would be good i am so sorry about this but i'd rather not have everyone waiting for mine so i hope you understand D:
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
@GrumpyCatlover
Ah okay, that's fine!
@GrumpyCatlover
Ah okay, that's fine!
@dualscepters can i get a slot for Lux Prince Ascension?
@dualscepters can i get a slot for Lux Prince Ascension?
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
@dualscepters
How much do you want for the Accent: Light Overseer? If it's still available? :)
@dualscepters
How much do you want for the Accent: Light Overseer? If it's still available? :)
Stand Still. Stay Silent.
@snowy
Added! c:

@casscain
Ah unfortunately I don't have Light Overseer in stock anymore! (I forgot to update the first post--) However, I just need one more slot filled for Light Overseer's third run for it to be printed, so you could preorder it for 500g!
@snowy
Added! c:

@casscain
Ah unfortunately I don't have Light Overseer in stock anymore! (I forgot to update the first post--) However, I just need one more slot filled for Light Overseer's third run for it to be printed, so you could preorder it for 500g!
@dualscepters
yea, this would be great :) pit me down for pre-order then! ^^
@dualscepters
yea, this would be great :) pit me down for pre-order then! ^^
Stand Still. Stay Silent.
@casscain
Added! c:
@casscain
Added! c:
|| Payment Ping: Light Overseer ||
This accent is ready for payment! Please send 500g as soon as possible c:

@pushpin @Bluegill @boxparts @butcherbaby
|| Payment Ping: Light Overseer ||
This accent is ready for payment! Please send 500g as soon as possible c:

@pushpin @Bluegill @boxparts @butcherbaby
@dualscepters

Just popping in to say I think your accents are gorgeous - AND, if you ever ever make a version of Dark Overseer with red lines, I will snap it up in a heartbeat.
@dualscepters

Just popping in to say I think your accents are gorgeous - AND, if you ever ever make a version of Dark Overseer with red lines, I will snap it up in a heartbeat.
@fellbeastie
Thank you! I'm glad you think so c: And I'll keep that recolor idea in mind/ping you if I get around to making it!
@fellbeastie
Thank you! I'm glad you think so c: And I'll keep that recolor idea in mind/ping you if I get around to making it!
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 86 87