Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Steam Summer Sale
1 2 3
Bought FO4, Hustle Cat, FF XIII, Fable Anniversary.

Goodbye free time, goodbye.
Bought FO4, Hustle Cat, FF XIII, Fable Anniversary.

Goodbye free time, goodbye.
Communication is key.
When you unlock to believe, can you see what I see?
Searchlights, looking for the watcher in the sky.
bought dragon age origins: ultimate edition I'm so pumped bcz I was always wanting to play that game/had no money but now that I do its finally time to experience it
bought dragon age origins: ultimate edition I'm so pumped bcz I was always wanting to play that game/had no money but now that I do its finally time to experience it
ngEefQw.pngSignatureWriters_zps309a4883.png
@shadowmaat beginner's guide made me cry

@CaptainFeathers YOU HAVE MADE A GOOD DECISION MY FRIEND

i just bought sins of a solar empire: rebellion and a couple tiny cheap things
@shadowmaat beginner's guide made me cry

@CaptainFeathers YOU HAVE MADE A GOOD DECISION MY FRIEND

i just bought sins of a solar empire: rebellion and a couple tiny cheap things
UwUnl7O.png
i just flipping bought stardew two weeks ago.. maaaaaannn *cries*

there are so many in my wishlist that are *slightly* on sale right now.. should i buy or hold out and see if they are released with better offers? i really dont want to buy something at 15% off when ive seen games come back with bigger discounts later in the sales like the last few years..

oh and i need FR players on there.. add me! im da_sammit
i just flipping bought stardew two weeks ago.. maaaaaannn *cries*

there are so many in my wishlist that are *slightly* on sale right now.. should i buy or hold out and see if they are released with better offers? i really dont want to buy something at 15% off when ive seen games come back with bigger discounts later in the sales like the last few years..

oh and i need FR players on there.. add me! im da_sammit
BPpOUJu.png
battleblock theater and life is strange are only 3 and 2 dollars, respectively. its wild.
battleblock theater and life is strange are only 3 and 2 dollars, respectively. its wild.
[quote name="CaptainFeathers" date=2016-06-23 21:51:53] bought dragon age origins: ultimate edition I'm so pumped bcz I was always wanting to play that game/had no money but now that I do its finally time to experience it [/quote] @CaptainFeathers I finally got it myself back during the winter sale (around the end of last year, first of the new year). While my mom was hospitalized with pneumonia and another problem simultaneously earlier this year, that game and Skyrim kept me distracted (because due to my compromised immune system, she wouldn't let me come visit her and nobody came by to give me any updates on how she was doing until the 5th or 6th day she was there, so I was a bit stressed). The night I started up Dragon Age, I thought I'd spent about 3 or 4 hours playing and decided I needed something to eat. That was when I realized it had actually been closer to 7 hours. Whoops!
CaptainFeathers wrote on 2016-06-23:
@CaptainFeathers

I finally got it myself back during the winter sale (around the end of last year, first of the new year).

While my mom was hospitalized with pneumonia and another problem simultaneously earlier this year, that game and Skyrim kept me distracted (because due to my compromised immune system, she wouldn't let me come visit her and nobody came by to give me any updates on how she was doing until the 5th or 6th day she was there, so I was a bit stressed). The night I started up Dragon Age, I thought I'd spent about 3 or 4 hours playing and decided I needed something to eat. That was when I realized it had actually been closer to 7 hours. Whoops!
Formerly known as Brenning.
@korvas

I bought Firewatch, Viscera Cleanup Detail, and Crypt of the Necrodancer! XD

If Ori and the Blind Forest goes on sale sometime, depending on the percentage, I might have to jump on that too.

...spent two hours yesterday play Viscera. It's. Something else. It definitely hits all of my "I am a person who likes to do tedious things in games like organize scrolls on a shelf in Skyrim so that my house looks lived in even though first person mode is impossible and sometimes everything rockets off the shelves when the house loads and I have to do it all over again" bad-gamer points.

~

@CaptainFeathers

I bought DA: Origins back....well I say "bought". I downloaded Origin because EA was releasing Origins for free. I struggled with it for like two hours. Stopped. Played Bejeweled instead (because it was also free at the time) and then two days later my computer was bricked because Origin saved my Bejeweled save file into my Windows system files -- corrupting the OS beyond repair.

...needless to say I haven't played Origins because I refuse to download EA's horrible middle-man program. :)
@korvas

I bought Firewatch, Viscera Cleanup Detail, and Crypt of the Necrodancer! XD

If Ori and the Blind Forest goes on sale sometime, depending on the percentage, I might have to jump on that too.

...spent two hours yesterday play Viscera. It's. Something else. It definitely hits all of my "I am a person who likes to do tedious things in games like organize scrolls on a shelf in Skyrim so that my house looks lived in even though first person mode is impossible and sometimes everything rockets off the shelves when the house loads and I have to do it all over again" bad-gamer points.

~

@CaptainFeathers

I bought DA: Origins back....well I say "bought". I downloaded Origin because EA was releasing Origins for free. I struggled with it for like two hours. Stopped. Played Bejeweled instead (because it was also free at the time) and then two days later my computer was bricked because Origin saved my Bejeweled save file into my Windows system files -- corrupting the OS beyond repair.

...needless to say I haven't played Origins because I refuse to download EA's horrible middle-man program. :)
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
Just got Shelter 2, it's awesome :O
Just got Shelter 2, it's awesome :O
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
I have steam sharing with my boyfriend, and he goes crazy with summer sales. I have so many games I need to play already. @_@
I have steam sharing with my boyfriend, and he goes crazy with summer sales. I have so many games I need to play already. @_@
tiny-mocha.png

hi, i'm breathe. (´• ω •`) «
you can ping me! «
she/her/hers «
for sale «
[tool] breeding predictor & matchmaker «
Ah thanks for the post on this, I nearly forgot the sale started. Maybe I can get a few games now. c:
Ah thanks for the post on this, I nearly forgot the sale started. Maybe I can get a few games now. c:
.::The wisps will lead you home, young wanderer, and the stars will light your way::.aa_zps7097360a.png
Lore :: DragonCave :: Art :: Wishlist :: Tumblr
1 2 3