Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Officially Over - Drawing Winners
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 286 287
Bump

Seriously does no one else bump for free tix???
Bump

Seriously does no one else bump for free tix???
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
Bump
Bump
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
@CartelSaide - I only need that Twice-Dyed Cowl to get the pool completion bonus....but too expensive....and nobody wants to give it to me for free......
@CartelSaide - I only need that Twice-Dyed Cowl to get the pool completion bonus....but too expensive....and nobody wants to give it to me for free......
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
@CartelSaide
You're welcome ^ ^ My lair is for tree dragons so i couldn't help myself in buying her. I kind of enjoyed the second movie but enjoyed the third a little more than the second but the first will always be the best out of the three.

I knew i got something wrong there. This is the first raffle i have taken part in so i got really confused. I should have asked but i get nervous asking something that should have been easy to understand.

Could i then put my tickets towards the Steampunk'd and the Mammoth Pool 1 Kingsguard please. Thank you very much.
@CartelSaide
You're welcome ^ ^ My lair is for tree dragons so i couldn't help myself in buying her. I kind of enjoyed the second movie but enjoyed the third a little more than the second but the first will always be the best out of the three.

I knew i got something wrong there. This is the first raffle i have taken part in so i got really confused. I should have asked but i get nervous asking something that should have been easy to understand.

Could i then put my tickets towards the Steampunk'd and the Mammoth Pool 1 Kingsguard please. Thank you very much.
panth2.gif
panth2.gif
63dMhRz.png3HjCRpt.pngMukzdj5.png 6jDg3ds.png
Bump!
Bump!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
panth2.gif