Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Gathering Updates
1 2 ... 134 135 136 137 138 ... 177 178
As a chemist, that Baldwin Brew vista fits me so much! I need *_*
As a chemist, that Baldwin Brew vista fits me so much! I need *_*
When I first started reading I was freaking out (in a bad way) because I thought they were going to re-release 2013 apparel like my graveyard tatters, so glad they're not. It seems a bit stupid though, releasing everything because it's basicaly 'too hard' for newbies, yet things like the light sprite are still going to be retired.

Now I'm definitely not saying 2013 stuff should be rereleased, just that the logic isn't very... logical.
When I first started reading I was freaking out (in a bad way) because I thought they were going to re-release 2013 apparel like my graveyard tatters, so glad they're not. It seems a bit stupid though, releasing everything because it's basicaly 'too hard' for newbies, yet things like the light sprite are still going to be retired.

Now I'm definitely not saying 2013 stuff should be rereleased, just that the logic isn't very... logical.
VHK85V8.gif
The Slargs are so cute <3
The Slargs are so cute <3
JWACnXB.gif UxreU62.png yMwAJm4.gif
@Mortveil - It is more fair-- they're maintaining their stance on 2013 items, but it is extremely true not all too many of us 2013 players are left. The items will die off.
If the game keeps expanding at this pace-- having such a hardline with future items doesn't make sense. Many other pet games have actually 'gone back' on their word and rereleased previously claimed to be retired items-- and/or never made claims that things would be perma-retired.

I think this is a wonderful compromise. =D
@Mortveil - It is more fair-- they're maintaining their stance on 2013 items, but it is extremely true not all too many of us 2013 players are left. The items will die off.
If the game keeps expanding at this pace-- having such a hardline with future items doesn't make sense. Many other pet games have actually 'gone back' on their word and rereleased previously claimed to be retired items-- and/or never made claims that things would be perma-retired.

I think this is a wonderful compromise. =D
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
Aww I love the goo babies!!! Great update.

I like the idea of Joxar's Spare Inventory. I think it's a good balance of making older items slightly more available to new players while still protecting the value of the 2013 - early 2014 items of the original holidays. I also think it's great that some older items will be recolor variants. So even if something much older and much more valuable was gotten from one of these chests, it's still not the original. That's really key I think. At least to me, that would make the original color items that much more desirable and I would seek it out from another player.

As someone who has had to painstakingly save up millions of Treasure and thousands of Gems to get items from the 2013 holidays, this is a very refreshing idea. I also feel better in knowing that that the stuff I've collected to resell later will still have value.

As always, you guys are on top of it. Thanks for the update :)
Aww I love the goo babies!!! Great update.

I like the idea of Joxar's Spare Inventory. I think it's a good balance of making older items slightly more available to new players while still protecting the value of the 2013 - early 2014 items of the original holidays. I also think it's great that some older items will be recolor variants. So even if something much older and much more valuable was gotten from one of these chests, it's still not the original. That's really key I think. At least to me, that would make the original color items that much more desirable and I would seek it out from another player.

As someone who has had to painstakingly save up millions of Treasure and thousands of Gems to get items from the 2013 holidays, this is a very refreshing idea. I also feel better in knowing that that the stuff I've collected to resell later will still have value.

As always, you guys are on top of it. Thanks for the update :)
6Sx7SSv.png
Ooh, I like the succulent vista and all the new familiars! I also like the idea of Joxar's box, I think it's a fair compromise.
Ooh, I like the succulent vista and all the new familiars! I also like the idea of Joxar's box, I think it's a fair compromise.
jCVhFoZ.gif
@Mortveil

And remember that they said it's going to be a new re-color of the old item! So even if someone gets an old valuable item, it's not going to be exactly the same as the original. If I were in the market for Boneyard Tatters, I'd save up for the original! But for a newbie or for someone who is very casual about FR's economy, and they just want a cool spooky thing to put on their dragon, a newer recolor is definitely good enough.
@Mortveil

And remember that they said it's going to be a new re-color of the old item! So even if someone gets an old valuable item, it's not going to be exactly the same as the original. If I were in the market for Boneyard Tatters, I'd save up for the original! But for a newbie or for someone who is very casual about FR's economy, and they just want a cool spooky thing to put on their dragon, a newer recolor is definitely good enough.
6Sx7SSv.png
!!!
!!!
lightning.png » AThousandSuns
» Julia • Adult • EST/FR+3
» FR Tumblr
» Art Shop
» Hatchery
T9UH0K2.png
@Cooneyms

I don't think it'll contain recolors 2013-2014 items though

granted I don't really get the logic behind this, retire it all or don't. I personally don't think the 2013-2014 festival items should be hold on a pedistal, plus for those who joined up later their items will never have the same kind of value...Think this does more harm then good honestly but that's probaly just me
@Cooneyms

I don't think it'll contain recolors 2013-2014 items though

granted I don't really get the logic behind this, retire it all or don't. I personally don't think the 2013-2014 festival items should be hold on a pedistal, plus for those who joined up later their items will never have the same kind of value...Think this does more harm then good honestly but that's probaly just me
DVcXRyP.png
Very disappointed older items won't be re-released. :/
Very disappointed older items won't be re-released. :/
1 2 ... 134 135 136 137 138 ... 177 178