Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Gathering Updates
1 2 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178
On my first scavenging turn since this update, I found the Duskthicket Bonepicker in Ice! ~ ♥
On my first scavenging turn since this update, I found the Duskthicket Bonepicker in Ice! ~ ♥
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
New familiars <3
New familiars <3
q4HfUW2.pngx72ysXo.png
[/columns]
:)
:)

qOB0sGg.png

kRuXbjj.png
Pklc9an.png RFRWPUM.png

kRuXbjj.png

FoauQAq.png
Art Credits: Poisonedpaper / Drytil / Osiem
[quote]35% chance of producing a new recolor/new color variant of past holiday items unique to this chest. (initial pool of 4-11 items)[/quote] @undel Every other bullet that lists items to be found in Joxar's box specifies the pool is from the June '16 to May '17 festival year. This first one does not specify any such frame. Can you confirm this means it will be possible to find recolored festival items from years 2013-2016 in the box?
Quote:
35% chance of producing a new recolor/new color variant of past holiday items unique to this chest. (initial pool of 4-11 items)

@undel Every other bullet that lists items to be found in Joxar's box specifies the pool is from the June '16 to May '17 festival year. This first one does not specify any such frame. Can you confirm this means it will be possible to find recolored festival items from years 2013-2016 in the box?
TAkaIpD.png
WOOO!!!!
WOOO!!!!
yay!
yay!
9kNdfAn.png u3QKT3n.png
I need those familair...
I need those familair...
l3kVU9W.pnguKY3oYS.png2dkdreZ.pnguKY3oYS.pngl3kVU9W.png
I really like those bonepicker familiars! Especially the highreach one. Also, those succulent and tentacle vistas <3
I really like those bonepicker familiars! Especially the highreach one. Also, those succulent and tentacle vistas <3
2ZjAqD.gif
Wow
Wow
@Screams
*is secretly jealous of ur vista friend*
yee i love em too and if ur internet is cut out(i think it is?) for the whole of brightshine i'll get you some stuff
@Screams
*is secretly jealous of ur vista friend*
yee i love em too and if ur internet is cut out(i think it is?) for the whole of brightshine i'll get you some stuff
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
1 2 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178