Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Gathering Updates
1 2 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178
A bit disappointing it is not until next holiday season but am looking forward to being able to get one of these!
A bit disappointing it is not until next holiday season but am looking forward to being able to get one of these!
XdA0BPq.png
How do you adopt a dragon my sister found it and wont help me does anyone know? :3
How do you adopt a dragon my sister found it and wont help me does anyone know? :3
:v
:v
flyingdragons.gif
[quote name="conium" date=2016-06-18 20:58:05] The site won't die if one or two more light sprites enter the marketplace a year (compared to HOW many new users per year?), compared to if we get a toxic, elitist sandbox that nobody wants to play in. [/quote] ^^^ actually, adding in the last three years of "retired" festival stuff would increase the overall pool and keep ALL the items at better sell-back value. Including those years of festival items [b]would not[/b] translate to Light Sprites crashing in value .... because, like the quote states, only one or two would even appear a year and i think people are forgetting that there was waaay more than just light sprites released over three years of festivals. The crates include skins--and skins make up a ton of items. including the currently excluded years of festival stuff would make way more sense. and [b]let's be honest, the RNG gods would probably make sure someone spent well over the current treasure price of a light sprite on crates while trying to get a light sprite[/b]. Inclusion wouldn't deflate the price, it would just make sure there will always be one or two light sprites ect up for grabs for people to fight over--growing with the growing population. I'd vote in favor of Inclusion, if there were to be a vote.
conium wrote on 2016-06-18:
The site won't die if one or two more light sprites enter the marketplace a year (compared to HOW many new users per year?), compared to if we get a toxic, elitist sandbox that nobody wants to play in.
^^^
actually, adding in the last three years of "retired" festival stuff would increase the overall pool and keep ALL the items at better sell-back value. Including those years of festival items would not translate to Light Sprites crashing in value .... because, like the quote states, only one or two would even appear a year and i think people are forgetting that there was waaay more than just light sprites released over three years of festivals. The crates include skins--and skins make up a ton of items. including the currently excluded years of festival stuff would make way more sense. and let's be honest, the RNG gods would probably make sure someone spent well over the current treasure price of a light sprite on crates while trying to get a light sprite. Inclusion wouldn't deflate the price, it would just make sure there will always be one or two light sprites ect up for grabs for people to fight over--growing with the growing population.

I'd vote in favor of Inclusion, if there were to be a vote.
kmAu4dW.png bonsai_cnicht_1_by_auricolor-dajtoqd.png
Actively seeking lore clans to be Allies

rolz5s9.png
SoxF2SS.png?1.png
On the one hand, I'm really excited to try and get some sprites I missed. On the other, I'm a little sad it's relegated to only elemental holiday items D: looks like my dreams of a Boolean are still out of reach.
On the one hand, I'm really excited to try and get some sprites I missed. On the other, I'm a little sad it's relegated to only elemental holiday items D: looks like my dreams of a Boolean are still out of reach.
1 2 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178