Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lost Legends OOC board
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I had this thought a couple of days ago and it seems like something that might interest some people. Plot's below.

Hundreds of years ago, legends spoke of dragons. Powerful creatures of every shape and size that ruled the land. Stories tell that they were ruled by 11 deities. These deities each had their own domain, and each clan of dragons pledged themselves to one deity. Suddenly, a mysterious force called the Shade appeared and attempted to consume the power of the dragons. The eleven deities joined together, and after a long and bloody battle defeated their foe. They looked around at the shattered clans and their broken children. Something had to be done. So each deity gathered their children and sent them all into a deep sleep.

Now, humans have taken over the land. Dragons are simply legends, stories to be told around a campfire at night. But before the deities went to sleep, they chose several champions that would be able to wake the flights from their sleep. And those dragons are now awakening....

(Basically, to summarize: All dragons went into an enchanted slumber after a fight against the Shade. A select group of dragons have now woken up and must awaken the rest of the dragons. Along the way, they meet humans. Shenanigans ensue.)

Other info:
  • Beastclans do still exist but live largely in seclusion. Most clans are very neutral towards humans.
  • Humans now control Sornieth. Dragons are considered to be myths, at best.
  • The clans of each flight are asleep somewhere within that flight's original territory.
  • For the sake of simplicity, somehow language has not evolved. Humans and dragons speak the same language and can understand each other. However, written language has evolved. Written dragon and human language is different.
  • Humans are in a sort of medieval era- technology developed by the lightning flight was lost when they went to sleep.

Rules:
  • I have no clue how long this roleplay could last, if we decide to see it through all 11 flights. This is supposed to be a very casual thing.
  • Decent spelling and grammar is appreciated, but don't worry about mistakes. OOC posts can be as informal as you want them to be.
  • Don't kill another player's character without their permission.
  • Limit of two characters per roleplayer.
  • Please be able to reply at least once every two days, or ask to be skipped when it's your turn. (This is flexible, because let's face it- real life happens.)
  • We will have a reply order.
I had this thought a couple of days ago and it seems like something that might interest some people. Plot's below.

Hundreds of years ago, legends spoke of dragons. Powerful creatures of every shape and size that ruled the land. Stories tell that they were ruled by 11 deities. These deities each had their own domain, and each clan of dragons pledged themselves to one deity. Suddenly, a mysterious force called the Shade appeared and attempted to consume the power of the dragons. The eleven deities joined together, and after a long and bloody battle defeated their foe. They looked around at the shattered clans and their broken children. Something had to be done. So each deity gathered their children and sent them all into a deep sleep.

Now, humans have taken over the land. Dragons are simply legends, stories to be told around a campfire at night. But before the deities went to sleep, they chose several champions that would be able to wake the flights from their sleep. And those dragons are now awakening....

(Basically, to summarize: All dragons went into an enchanted slumber after a fight against the Shade. A select group of dragons have now woken up and must awaken the rest of the dragons. Along the way, they meet humans. Shenanigans ensue.)

Other info:
  • Beastclans do still exist but live largely in seclusion. Most clans are very neutral towards humans.
  • Humans now control Sornieth. Dragons are considered to be myths, at best.
  • The clans of each flight are asleep somewhere within that flight's original territory.
  • For the sake of simplicity, somehow language has not evolved. Humans and dragons speak the same language and can understand each other. However, written language has evolved. Written dragon and human language is different.
  • Humans are in a sort of medieval era- technology developed by the lightning flight was lost when they went to sleep.

Rules:
  • I have no clue how long this roleplay could last, if we decide to see it through all 11 flights. This is supposed to be a very casual thing.
  • Decent spelling and grammar is appreciated, but don't worry about mistakes. OOC posts can be as informal as you want them to be.
  • Don't kill another player's character without their permission.
  • Limit of two characters per roleplayer.
  • Please be able to reply at least once every two days, or ask to be skipped when it's your turn. (This is flexible, because let's face it- real life happens.)
  • We will have a reply order.
Pyrouge | Butch Lesbian | They/She | +1 FR
Rivensong_Clan_Banner_Small.png
Signup forms

Signups are now closed!
Signup forms

Signups are now closed!
Signups & Reply order

Signups

Humans
Character Name
  1. Paragon Sera
  2. Azurine
  3. Rokutousei Yoru
  4. Allen
  5. Asher Cree
  6. Scarlet Night
Username
  1. PhoenixMiko
  2. leijonion
  3. Annekin
  4. Temerity
  5. Lynxai
  6. darzoner

Dragons
Character Name
  1. Mikos
  2. Wisp
  3. Derse
  4. Lucien (Donovan)
  5. Seabreeze
  6. Anatoli
  7. Ametrine
  8. Eterna
  9. Sargentum
Username
  1. Pyrouge
  2. ShadowAngel229
  3. Evernear
  4. PhoenixMiko
  5. Purpleater13
  6. leijonion
  7. chaircatshizen
  8. HersheyNation
  9. PureWater

Reply Order
  1. Pyrouge
  2. ShadowAngel229
  3. Purpleater13
  4. Annekin
  5. PureWater
  6. PhoenixMiko
  7. Lynxai
  8. Darzoner
  9. Evernear
  10. leijonin
  11. chaircatshizen
  12. HersheyNation
  13. Temerity
Signups & Reply order

Signups

Humans
Character Name
  1. Paragon Sera
  2. Azurine
  3. Rokutousei Yoru
  4. Allen
  5. Asher Cree
  6. Scarlet Night
Username
  1. PhoenixMiko
  2. leijonion
  3. Annekin
  4. Temerity
  5. Lynxai
  6. darzoner

Dragons
Character Name
  1. Mikos
  2. Wisp
  3. Derse
  4. Lucien (Donovan)
  5. Seabreeze
  6. Anatoli
  7. Ametrine
  8. Eterna
  9. Sargentum
Username
  1. Pyrouge
  2. ShadowAngel229
  3. Evernear
  4. PhoenixMiko
  5. Purpleater13
  6. leijonion
  7. chaircatshizen
  8. HersheyNation
  9. PureWater

Reply Order
  1. Pyrouge
  2. ShadowAngel229
  3. Purpleater13
  4. Annekin
  5. PureWater
  6. PhoenixMiko
  7. Lynxai
  8. Darzoner
  9. Evernear
  10. leijonin
  11. chaircatshizen
  12. HersheyNation
  13. Temerity
[b]Name:[/b] Mikos [b]Pronouns:[/b] He/Him [b]Personality:[/b] Mikos is an eccentric and energetic dragon. He has a sharp wit that has served him well on his many travels. He is not much of a fighter, and will use every trick up his sleeve to avoid a fight. This disguises the fact that Mikos actually gets scared very easily. He also has a bad habit of teasing his friends, which can actually be borderline mean. Although he can be selfish and has a hard time keeping them, Mikos does care about his friends and will fight for them. [b]Other information/Backstory:[/b]Mikos left his clan when he was young to travel the world, and eventually he came back home to assist with the Shade attacks. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22852346] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/228524/22852346_350.png[/img] [/url]
Name: Mikos
Pronouns: He/Him
Personality: Mikos is an eccentric and energetic dragon. He has a sharp wit that has served him well on his many travels. He is not much of a fighter, and will use every trick up his sleeve to avoid a fight. This disguises the fact that Mikos actually gets scared very easily. He also has a bad habit of teasing his friends, which can actually be borderline mean. Although he can be selfish and has a hard time keeping them, Mikos does care about his friends and will fight for them.
Other information/Backstory:Mikos left his clan when he was young to travel the world, and eventually he came back home to assist with the Shade attacks.

22852346_350.png
@pyrouge

Keep me on a ping list for this? It sounds interesting!
@pyrouge

Keep me on a ping list for this? It sounds interesting!
@Pyrouge

If you don't mind, could you keep me on a ping list for this? I love the idea, and would hate to miss joining in on it when it is finished.
@Pyrouge

If you don't mind, could you keep me on a ping list for this? I love the idea, and would hate to miss joining in on it when it is finished.
Dj0u7Al.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAny Pronoun's Fine
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+3 Hrs. FR Time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPing Friendly
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifReserved for whatever
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt Shop(soon)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLink to Arcane Hunger Games
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLink to My Dragon Baby
@Pyrouge

May I be pinged when this starts? This sounds like an amazing idea, and I'd love to join~! If you're not ready for a post (need to reserve more spots or something) then I'll delete this. I'd still like a ping, though~!
@Pyrouge

May I be pinged when this starts? This sounds like an amazing idea, and I'd love to join~! If you're not ready for a post (need to reserve more spots or something) then I'll delete this. I'd still like a ping, though~!
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@Pyrouge

I'd like a ping to c:
@Pyrouge

I'd like a ping to c:
@Pyrouge

Definitely interested! When applications are open or if you create a ping list, may I be added? <:
@Pyrouge

Definitely interested! When applications are open or if you create a ping list, may I be added? <:
wlf0vb.jpg
@Pyrouge

I'd also like to be on the pinglist please! This looks fun! X3
@Pyrouge

I'd also like to be on the pinglist please! This looks fun! X3
QyZZPnS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8