Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, May 2016
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 47 48
Ah great
Ah great
VVM4XuM.png
I didnt realize exalting was even an issue. I know I have asked people to kindly please not exalt, but I know I can never STOP them nor would I ever waste the time to stalk people over it. :/

Honestly things happen. Lairs fill up. If people even put a "please return to xyz if exalting" in the profile I would gladly return dragon!

Though black lists will probably still exist off site *shrug* either way, glad it was addressed.
I didnt realize exalting was even an issue. I know I have asked people to kindly please not exalt, but I know I can never STOP them nor would I ever waste the time to stalk people over it. :/

Honestly things happen. Lairs fill up. If people even put a "please return to xyz if exalting" in the profile I would gladly return dragon!

Though black lists will probably still exist off site *shrug* either way, glad it was addressed.
8YiSfVe.png
G1s for sale
@Alternatewarning

You can ask but judging by the wording of the announcement there really is no safe way to pursue that route.

And the problem with "Harassment" is that a vast majority of the people who target free threads never go for the same person twice. They'll go down the list and there is nothing you can do about it. I just wish people had some kind of option for safe adoption. Guess it's best to share only among inner circles.
@Alternatewarning

You can ask but judging by the wording of the announcement there really is no safe way to pursue that route.

And the problem with "Harassment" is that a vast majority of the people who target free threads never go for the same person twice. They'll go down the list and there is nothing you can do about it. I just wish people had some kind of option for safe adoption. Guess it's best to share only among inner circles.
Hello, Star Voyagers.
@Aequorin

Thanks so much for addressing the exalt problem! I've had some troubles before (when I had just barely started) when I bought a dragon someone listed in the AH when they had a non-exalting thing on their lair and they got all mad at me in pms when I resold it later and it got exalted. I'd been terrified to sell or exalt dragons I didn't breed since then, so this is really reassuring.

I've never really cared if someone exalted a dragon I bred though, since I name them all first and if I wanted to help curb them getting exalted (if I got a awesome color/gene combo) I'd just up the price a bit or keep them.
@Aequorin

Thanks so much for addressing the exalt problem! I've had some troubles before (when I had just barely started) when I bought a dragon someone listed in the AH when they had a non-exalting thing on their lair and they got all mad at me in pms when I resold it later and it got exalted. I'd been terrified to sell or exalt dragons I didn't breed since then, so this is really reassuring.

I've never really cared if someone exalted a dragon I bred though, since I name them all first and if I wanted to help curb them getting exalted (if I got a awesome color/gene combo) I'd just up the price a bit or keep them.
Guhcx.gif XxpTs.gif 64x3D.gif riqnE.gif
My Brightshine Banquet thread got mentioned!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Brightshine Banquet thread got mentioned!!!!!!!!!!!!
J2EUN3B.png

LqE6M5q.png
@ColorfulCredit
I guess if you wanna be worried you can but Aeuquin did say:

Quote:
What you CAN do if you feel strongly about whether your former dragons are exalted/resold:
Ask, but not demand or require, that the receiving player not exalt or resell their new dragon

So as long as your nice about it I think free adoptions can stick around.
@ColorfulCredit
I guess if you wanna be worried you can but Aeuquin did say:

Quote:
What you CAN do if you feel strongly about whether your former dragons are exalted/resold:
Ask, but not demand or require, that the receiving player not exalt or resell their new dragon

So as long as your nice about it I think free adoptions can stick around.
[quote]You can ask but judging by the wording of the announcement there really is no safe way to pursue that route.[/quote] @ColorfulCredit, as we stated, [b]asking is fine[/b]. It's requiring, demanding, etc that the new owner plays [i]Flight Rising[/i] a certain way that falls under harassment. [br] [quote][b]Ask[/b], but [b]not demand or require[/b], that the receiving player not exalt or resell their new dragon[/quote]
Quote:

@ColorfulCredit, as we stated, asking is fine. It's requiring, demanding, etc that the new owner plays Flight Rising a certain way that falls under harassment.

Quote:
@Aequorin
I'm sorry, I worded my own phrasing badly. XD

I mean you CAN ask but I don't see a lot of people following up on it especially since it was a big issue before.
@Aequorin
I'm sorry, I worded my own phrasing badly. XD

I mean you CAN ask but I don't see a lot of people following up on it especially since it was a big issue before.
Hello, Star Voyagers.
@Aequorin
That's...what I was saying (see right above)? I think you confused who was saying what, I'm all for this new rule!
@Aequorin
That's...what I was saying (see right above)? I think you confused who was saying what, I'm all for this new rule!
@Aequorin would having something like this on a clan profile be considered against the rules? [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/09fac22ef1171b0f82d667bd7800f0c9/tumblr_inline_nua3x0AMzU1txh4s6_540.png[/img]
@Aequorin

would having something like this on a clan profile be considered against the rules?
tumblr_inline_nua3x0AMzU1txh4s6_540.png

IMZbI9C.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 47 48