Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, May 2016
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 47 48
This is really nice, yes...
I've always felt bad for exalting dragons- and have never really encountered any issues from players other than seeing the usual bans/warnings from hatcheries or rescues...
Seriously though, nice.
This is really nice, yes...
I've always felt bad for exalting dragons- and have never really encountered any issues from players other than seeing the usual bans/warnings from hatcheries or rescues...
Seriously though, nice.

L A R K

illustrator • 0+

lore | xblive | art | hatchery
ouob
ouob
[quote name="Cathii" date=2016-05-20 09:59:01] Im slightly confused sorry ;; Can you 'politely ask' people to consider keeping the dragon without exalting (ie not forcing people to adhere or banning people who exalt) or can you simply not request/ask anything at all? ;o [/quote] I'd like to know this as well.
Cathii wrote on 2016-05-20:
Im slightly confused sorry ;;

Can you 'politely ask' people to consider keeping the dragon without exalting (ie not forcing people to adhere or banning people who exalt) or can you simply not request/ask anything at all? ;o

I'd like to know this as well.
009_zpsttbqz86z.png

MY SHOP! 2014 holiday stuff!
@Duveteux - Aw! Thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying the dragon.
@Duveteux - Aw! Thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying the dragon.
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
@Hanelli @ShadowRising (yall were both already in the thread)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHH look! its our event :D <3
Can't wait for TCC this year to get the band back together
@Hanelli @ShadowRising (yall were both already in the thread)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHH look! its our event :D <3
Can't wait for TCC this year to get the band back together
m8aFFXb.gif
@Bynder

I hate it when people stand too close to me on the subway, but I have no control over that ;)
A great way to make sure your babies aren't exalted after they are sold is simply not to sell them for a low price! At least that way when they sell, they cost the buyer a little something, and they'll lose out on dragon dolla if they exalt it. So they're more likely to try to make it work, or resell the dragon, rather than exalt.
Alternatively, don't sell your babies!! problem solved: either keep them in your lair, or exalt them yourself.
I kind of do this myself. I never sell my babies for fodder. I hate seeing them exalted to random gods. So I name them Windsworn and level and exalt them myself ^^ or, I level them and send them to a flight warring for Dominance. at least then I have spent some time with them, and am getting a nice meaty recompense for their honorable efforts.

Best to you!
@Bynder

I hate it when people stand too close to me on the subway, but I have no control over that ;)
A great way to make sure your babies aren't exalted after they are sold is simply not to sell them for a low price! At least that way when they sell, they cost the buyer a little something, and they'll lose out on dragon dolla if they exalt it. So they're more likely to try to make it work, or resell the dragon, rather than exalt.
Alternatively, don't sell your babies!! problem solved: either keep them in your lair, or exalt them yourself.
I kind of do this myself. I never sell my babies for fodder. I hate seeing them exalted to random gods. So I name them Windsworn and level and exalt them myself ^^ or, I level them and send them to a flight warring for Dominance. at least then I have spent some time with them, and am getting a nice meaty recompense for their honorable efforts.

Best to you!
oTVkboM.png
@Cathii @Merredith Yes you can ask / request that they don't exalt, it mentioned this in the post :) You simply can't [i]demand[/i] or [i]require[/i] it. [quote name="Aequorin" date=2016-05-20 09:25:49] [b]What you CAN do if you feel strongly about whether your former dragons are exalted/resold:[/b][br] [LIST] [*][b]Ask[/b], but [b]not demand or require[/b], that the receiving player not exalt or resell their new dragon [*][b]Report someone you feel may be targeting you[/b] because you’ve asked this of someone [*][b]Not sell or give away dragons bred in your lair[/b] [/LIST] [/quote]
@Cathii @Merredith

Yes you can ask / request that they don't exalt, it mentioned this in the post :) You simply can't demand or require it.

Aequorin wrote on 2016-05-20:
What you CAN do if you feel strongly about whether your former dragons are exalted/resold:
  • Ask, but not demand or require, that the receiving player not exalt or resell their new dragon
  • Report someone you feel may be targeting you because you’ve asked this of someone
  • Not sell or give away dragons bred in your lair
Q1Z6W1A.png
Hearing what the admins took away from the discussion threads was really neat, I hope that little segment makes a reappearance! :D

Thanks for the great community update, as always!
Hearing what the admins took away from the discussion threads was really neat, I hope that little segment makes a reappearance! :D

Thanks for the great community update, as always!
@Kysska owo sorry I must've misread it!
Thanks for clarifying! n_n
@Kysska owo sorry I must've misread it!
Thanks for clarifying! n_n
IQytWob.pngHsC5pKt.pngo7xvQOs.pngvRGclZH.pngquxrQVl.png5HVntr3.pngIQytWob.png
@Kysska
Ah, thank you. I missed that bit.
@Kysska
Ah, thank you. I missed that bit.
009_zpsttbqz86z.png

MY SHOP! 2014 holiday stuff!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 47 48