Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, May 2016
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Ok.
Ok.
Y3kY2LN.png
[quote name="Shian" date=2016-05-26 14:59:51] So, there's been times where I buy a dragon at exalt price to exalt from the AH and immediately get a mail from the owner with one of those sob stories of "I'm glad this dragon found a home with you! guilttripguilttripguilttrip...." I've usually just deleted those or put that person on ignore because, wow.... there are better ways to sell a treasured hatchling but does this mean it can be considered harassment? I mean, if they're mailling me with this garbage, how many other people have also been pinged with this unfair guilt tripping? [/quote] I don't it's harassment unless they continue to send you such messages. If they do it once, you delete it and they leave you alone after that, I think all is well.
Shian wrote on 2016-05-26:
So, there's been times where I buy a dragon at exalt price to exalt from the AH and immediately get a mail from the owner with one of those sob stories of
"I'm glad this dragon found a home with you! guilttripguilttripguilttrip...."

I've usually just deleted those or put that person on ignore because, wow.... there are better ways to sell a treasured hatchling but does this mean it can be considered harassment? I mean, if they're mailling me with this garbage, how many other people have also been pinged with this unfair guilt tripping?

I don't it's harassment unless they continue to send you such messages. If they do it once, you delete it and they leave you alone after that, I think all is well.
kpBHZdf.gif lIfS9Um.png DQCsQbQ.gif
I have lost several dragons that I have adopted out to individuals reselling them or exalting them moments after the crossroads was accepted and had previously been told there wasn't anything I could do about it. has this changed?
I have lost several dragons that I have adopted out to individuals reselling them or exalting them moments after the crossroads was accepted and had previously been told there wasn't anything I could do about it. has this changed?
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
@ShepherdOfFire (i dont know if someone's anwsered ye about this yet :? ) i think you'd then want to report it for harassment, especially if the person who's done that keeps doing it. According to the new rules, what they are doing is harassment
@ShepherdOfFire (i dont know if someone's anwsered ye about this yet :? ) i think you'd then want to report it for harassment, especially if the person who's done that keeps doing it. According to the new rules, what they are doing is harassment
I collect birds! All birds! Any birds! Birds!!!!W1Dayps.png
[quote]The Solution: In order for us to investigate the possibility of targeted harassment we need to address the other part of the issue. As of Friday, May 27, 2016, any thread, post, private message, dragon profile, or clan profile demanding or requiring receiving players to play how the seller wants may be closed, removed, or redacted in accordance to our rules pertaining to harassment. We are giving players with any existing threads, posts or profiles of this nature a chance to make the necessary changes.[/quote] [b]I just want to say, that I'm glad this rule exists.[/b] I understand the feeling of not wanting a dragon being exalted, but to be honest, if you don't want it to be exalted, why sell it in the first place? If you were trully attached to it, you wouldn't sell it. You can have different reasons, like it occupies space for new hatchlings or other dragons you might want, but they obviously more important than the dragon you're planing to sell.
Quote:
The Solution: In order for us to investigate the possibility of targeted harassment we need to address the other part of the issue. As of Friday, May 27, 2016, any thread, post, private message, dragon profile, or clan profile demanding or requiring receiving players to play how the seller wants may be closed, removed, or redacted in accordance to our rules pertaining to harassment. We are giving players with any existing threads, posts or profiles of this nature a chance to make the necessary changes.

I just want to say, that I'm glad this rule exists. I understand the feeling of not wanting a dragon being exalted, but to be honest, if you don't want it to be exalted, why sell it in the first place? If you were trully attached to it, you wouldn't sell it. You can have different reasons, like it occupies space for new hatchlings or other dragons you might want, but they obviously more important than the dragon you're planing to sell.
Interesting.
Interesting.
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48