Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So i decided to clean out my messages
1 2 3 4 5 6
And I thought I had a lot of pages, with 33... you poor souls.

(My email inbox, on the other hand... yeah, we're not even gonna go there.)
And I thought I had a lot of pages, with 33... you poor souls.

(My email inbox, on the other hand... yeah, we're not even gonna go there.)
2e1vqdf.jpgb3JnDBj.gif
@SuperFridqe ( ?° ?? ?°)
@SuperFridqe ( ?° ?? ?°)
HiPrsAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
131 pages...out of all there's only 1 I really need to keep and I have no idea where it is...
131 pages...out of all there's only 1 I really need to keep and I have no idea where it is...
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
Page: 1/146

Ha hah. You funny. I've been here for 11 months my life is dragon hell
Page: 1/146

Ha hah. You funny. I've been here for 11 months my life is dragon hell
I have about 24 pages of messages
I'm too lazy to clean them tbh. Besides, there's some good conversations that I've had and I don't wanna get rid of them
I have about 24 pages of messages
I'm too lazy to clean them tbh. Besides, there's some good conversations that I've had and I don't wanna get rid of them
tumblr_ojhs1v0eQf1v6q66ro2_500.png
Oh my....I must be OCD because I clean out my message box constantly...same with notifications. Just the thought of more than one page makes me shudder!
Oh my....I must be OCD because I clean out my message box constantly...same with notifications. Just the thought of more than one page makes me shudder!
and this is why I delete auction messages soon as I get the monies... y'all's alert boxes must look like tornadoes hit a city full of post offices
and this is why I delete auction messages soon as I get the monies... y'all's alert boxes must look like tornadoes hit a city full of post offices
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
@SuperFridqe

500+ pages I am slowly going through ..very slowly ..
@SuperFridqe

500+ pages I am slowly going through ..very slowly ..
A5i3AHB.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/lRGphTn.png[/img]
lRGphTn.png
I have 23, but I cleared a few out about a month ago... and I used to delete AH messages. Now I just can't be bothered.
I have 23, but I cleared a few out about a month ago... and I used to delete AH messages. Now I just can't be bothered.
9XOxNGE.jpg Always up for some Mammertee Plushies :D
1 2 3 4 5 6