Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hatchlings Without Borders
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
[size=4][b]This project is no longer running. I am no longer accepting any more assistance for this.[/b][/size] Welcome to the Hatchling Without Borders start thread! Hatchling Without Borders is a hatchery that specializes in flight representatives and deities. At least, it will be when we get it organized! We still need volunteers for: Deity breeders: [b]Arcane[/b], [b]Earth[/b], [b]Fire[/b], [b]Light[/b], [b]Shadow[/b], [b]Water[/b], [b]Wind[/b] Nest lenders: [b]Fire[/b] Flight heads: [b]Earth[/b], [b]Light[/b], [b]Shadow[/b], [b]Water[/b] Breeders will be the people who own the pairs that produce the hatchlings we will sell! They can be listed as either a flight rep breeder or a deity breeder. Flight rep pairs produce dragons that represent a flight, and deity pairs are ones that will always produce, without exception, dragons with the same colors as a deity. A person can be both a flight rep breeder and a deity breeder, and they can breed pairs for multiple flights! Any money generated from dragon sales is kept completely by the owner of the pair. If you would like to volunteer some of your pairs for this project, feel free to ping me! Nest lenders are people who lend their nests for free to breeders in this project. That way, hatchlings from each flight can have the right color eyes and flight element. The nests will be lent for free, but only for use of this project. If you would like to volunteer as a nest lender for any of the flights, ping me! Flight heads are people from each flight who will oversee the different flight branches of this project. They will oversee transactions that occur in their flight branch, such as nest lending and sales. They will also have a post in the main selling thread that has all the information of their flight, from hatchlings and dragons for sale to the available pairs. They will also be called upon to discuss changes to the program. If you would like to volunteer as a flight head, ping me! The current list of volunteers: ARCANE: Head: @BarbaraFett Flight rep breeders: @oux, @AnonEclipse, @frozenpumpkin, @starrynightren Deity breeders: @Zelan Nest lenders: @BarbaraFett, @Kizmetto, @mochimajuru EARTH: Head: Flight rep breeders: @oux, @Valemora, @MidnightRein Deity breeders: @g1gLe5 Nest lenders: @HerdingCats, @Juleatic FIRE: Head: @Sarcastic Flight rep breeders: @Soviett, @NightfuryDeath, @Sarcastic, @CocoaPuffs Deity breeders: @g1gLe5 Nest lenders: @Silversahde ICE: Head: @Deva Flight rep breeders: @Soviett, @oux, @Hammercorn, @AnonEclipse Deity breeders: @g1gLe5, @NeophyteRedglare Nest lenders: @Deva, @vustal LIGHT: Head: Flight rep breeders: @oux, @NightfuryDeath, @lichtdrache, @KorePlum Deity breeders: @g1gLe5 Nest lenders: @oux, @NighfuryDeath (when lair space is available) @KorePlum LIGHTNING: Head: @Soviett Flight rep breeders: @BrigidKeely, @oux, @Lunaris1013,, @casanovasAnchor Deity breeders: @NightfuryDeath, @blueyes Nest lenders: @Soviett, @Lunaris1013, @Zaranock (In emergencies), @Paperdragon337 NATURE: Head: @Zelan Flight rep breeders: @oux, @AnonEclipse, @coffeefox Deity breeders: @g1gLe5, @QueSeraAwesome Nest lenders: @Chloraphyll, @Twistedfox, @ExoticBacoe PLAGUE: Head: @agarishounen Flight rep breeders: @oux, @NightfuryDeath, @chaoticCorvus Deity breeders: @g1gLe5, @NeophyteRedglare Nest lenders: @agarishounen, @Liepard, @coffeefox SHADOW: Head: Flight rep breeders: @NightfuryDeath, @MidnightRein Deity breeders: @g1gLe5 Nest lenders: @nonbinary, @MidnightBlossom WATER: Head: Flight rep breeders: @AnonEclipse, @Dracatus Deity breeders: @g1gLe5 Nest lenders: @Yast, @PlushiePalooza WIND: Head: @cherryj016 Flight rep breeders: @cherryj016, @Dodongo, @oux, @Gallant Deity breeders: @NeophyteRedglare Nest lenders: @nicefrog, @Dodongo A fabulous icon made by oux: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1612730][img]http://i.imgur.com/b3JnDBj.gif[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1612730][img]http://i.imgur.com/b3JnDBj.gif[/img][/url][/code] Currently, the flight heads are discussing a few points: [b]Pricing:[/b] The current idea is a price range of 50K-70K, with an optional raised range of 80k-100k for dragons in demand (new genes, flight festivals, etc.) . The current discussed gem:treasure ratio is 1:650. [b]Events:[/b] Possibly a small raffle for flight holidays or hatchlings prepared in advance for holidays and reg windows. [b]Format:[/b] Done! Format for flight branch posts is as follows: [quote][Banner of appropriate flight from [url=http://arcturisrising.tumblr.com/tagged/bio-banner]here[/url]] [center][size=5][flight] Flight Representatives and Deities[/size][/center] [Opening paragraph] ----- [center][size=5]Representative Pairs[/size][/center] [quote name="Pair 1"][Pair 1 breeding card] [center][b]Pinglist:[/b] @ping1, @ping2 [b]Hatchlings:[/b][/center] [center][Pair 1 Hatchling for sale] "False Name" Primary Gene/Secondary Gene/Tertiary Gene Primary Color/Secondary Color/Tertiary Color XXXk Treasure[/center][/quote] ----- [center][size=5]Deity Pairs[/size][/center] [quote name="Pair 2"][Pair 2 breeding card] [center][b]Pinglist:[/b] @ping3, @ping4 [b]Hatchlings:[/b][/center] [center][Pair 2 Hatchling for sale] "False Name" Primary Gene/Secondary Gene/Tertiary Gene Primary Color/Secondary Color/Tertiary Color XXXk Treasure[/center][/quote] [Banner of appropriate flight from [url=http://arcturisrising.tumblr.com/tagged/bio-banner]here[/url]][/quote] [b]Communication:[/b] Large nest lending spreadsheet found [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PKfs6nFw039j7nCr_gP6msLy1_r7Gspoomwsmg_LWlk/edit#gid=0]here[/url]. Pairs Spreadsheet for breeding cards found [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BqRhdpdI4Fv4R4UsyIzHP3KiOCttuADDRGONLWVPXbI/edit#gid=0]here[/url].
This project is no longer running. I am no longer accepting any more assistance for this.

Welcome to the Hatchling Without Borders start thread! Hatchling Without Borders is a hatchery that specializes in flight representatives and deities. At least, it will be when we get it organized!

We still need volunteers for:
Deity breeders: Arcane, Earth, Fire, Light, Shadow, Water, Wind
Nest lenders: Fire
Flight heads: Earth, Light, Shadow, Water

Breeders will be the people who own the pairs that produce the hatchlings we will sell! They can be listed as either a flight rep breeder or a deity breeder. Flight rep pairs produce dragons that represent a flight, and deity pairs are ones that will always produce, without exception, dragons with the same colors as a deity. A person can be both a flight rep breeder and a deity breeder, and they can breed pairs for multiple flights! Any money generated from dragon sales is kept completely by the owner of the pair. If you would like to volunteer some of your pairs for this project, feel free to ping me!

Nest lenders are people who lend their nests for free to breeders in this project. That way, hatchlings from each flight can have the right color eyes and flight element. The nests will be lent for free, but only for use of this project. If you would like to volunteer as a nest lender for any of the flights, ping me!

Flight heads are people from each flight who will oversee the different flight branches of this project. They will oversee transactions that occur in their flight branch, such as nest lending and sales. They will also have a post in the main selling thread that has all the information of their flight, from hatchlings and dragons for sale to the available pairs. They will also be called upon to discuss changes to the program. If you would like to volunteer as a flight head, ping me!

The current list of volunteers:

ARCANE:
Head: @BarbaraFett
Flight rep breeders: @oux, @AnonEclipse, @frozenpumpkin, @starrynightren
Deity breeders: @Zelan
Nest lenders: @BarbaraFett, @Kizmetto, @mochimajuru

EARTH:
Head:
Flight rep breeders: @oux, @Valemora, @MidnightRein
Deity breeders: @g1gLe5
Nest lenders: @HerdingCats, @Juleatic

FIRE:
Head: @Sarcastic
Flight rep breeders: @Soviett, @NightfuryDeath, @Sarcastic, @CocoaPuffs
Nest lenders: @Silversahde

ICE:
Head: @Deva
Flight rep breeders: @Soviett, @oux, @Hammercorn, @AnonEclipse
Deity breeders: @g1gLe5, @NeophyteRedglare
Nest lenders: @Deva, @vustal

LIGHT:
Head:
Flight rep breeders: @oux, @NightfuryDeath, @lichtdrache, @KorePlum
Nest lenders: @oux, @NighfuryDeath (when lair space is available) @KorePlum

LIGHTNING:
Head: @Soviett
Flight rep breeders: @BrigidKeely, @oux, @Lunaris1013,, @casanovasAnchor
Deity breeders: @NightfuryDeath, @blueyes
Nest lenders: @Soviett, @Lunaris1013, @Zaranock (In emergencies), @Paperdragon337

NATURE:
Head: @Zelan
Flight rep breeders: @oux, @AnonEclipse, @coffeefox
Deity breeders: @g1gLe5, @QueSeraAwesome
Nest lenders: @Chloraphyll, @Twistedfox, @ExoticBacoe

PLAGUE:
Head: @agarishounen
Flight rep breeders: @oux, @NightfuryDeath, @chaoticCorvus
Deity breeders: @g1gLe5, @NeophyteRedglare
Nest lenders: @agarishounen, @Liepard, @coffeefox

SHADOW:
Head:
Flight rep breeders: @NightfuryDeath, @MidnightRein
Nest lenders: @nonbinary, @MidnightBlossom

WATER:
Head:
Flight rep breeders: @AnonEclipse, @Dracatus
Nest lenders: @Yast, @PlushiePalooza

WIND:
Head: @cherryj016
Flight rep breeders: @cherryj016, @Dodongo, @oux, @Gallant
Deity breeders: @NeophyteRedglare
Nest lenders: @nicefrog, @Dodongo

A fabulous icon made by oux:

b3JnDBj.gif
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1612730][img]http://i.imgur.com/b3JnDBj.gif[/img][/url]

Currently, the flight heads are discussing a few points:

Pricing: The current idea is a price range of 50K-70K, with an optional raised range of 80k-100k for dragons in demand (new genes, flight festivals, etc.) . The current discussed gem:treasure ratio is 1:650.

Events: Possibly a small raffle for flight holidays or hatchlings prepared in advance for holidays and reg windows.

Format: Done! Format for flight branch posts is as follows:
Quote:
[Banner of appropriate flight from here]

[flight] Flight Representatives and Deities

[Opening paragraph]

Representative Pairs

Pair 1 wrote:
[Pair 1 breeding card]
Pinglist: @ping1, @ping2

Hatchlings:
[Pair 1 Hatchling for sale]
"False Name"
Primary Gene/Secondary Gene/Tertiary Gene
Primary Color/Secondary Color/Tertiary Color
XXXk Treasure

Deity Pairs

Pair 2 wrote:
[Pair 2 breeding card]
Pinglist: @ping3, @ping4

Hatchlings:
[Pair 2 Hatchling for sale]
"False Name"
Primary Gene/Secondary Gene/Tertiary Gene
Primary Color/Secondary Color/Tertiary Color
XXXk Treasure

[Banner of appropriate flight from here]

Communication: Large nest lending spreadsheet found here. Pairs Spreadsheet for breeding cards found here.
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@paintminion @Dodongo I decided to go ahead and make a thread about it here. Dodongo, you said you knew someone in Arcane that might be willing to help...?
@paintminion @Dodongo I decided to go ahead and make a thread about it here. Dodongo, you said you knew someone in Arcane that might be willing to help...?
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
Well I wish you luck with this endeavor. I know a lot of people like to make deity reps (myself included) and it's a project I've been working on for a few months. I have almost every dragon/nature/breed/color scheme I need outside of Light (ironically enough) and my male Water dragon, which I will breed eventually as soon as the parents are RTB.

After that I just need to work on genes + breed changes!

You might think it's impossible to do on your own, but plenty enough people are already doing it. You just need to be really determined and have patience to work for it! But turning it into a multi-person hatchery isn't too bad of an idea either.

You could do it like the Nest Renting groups I've seen and let people show their "rep" pairs for their native nest. I personally think it's a nice idea. It would save people from spending countless amounts of treasure just to breed one dragon (like myself) to match what they need. :)
Well I wish you luck with this endeavor. I know a lot of people like to make deity reps (myself included) and it's a project I've been working on for a few months. I have almost every dragon/nature/breed/color scheme I need outside of Light (ironically enough) and my male Water dragon, which I will breed eventually as soon as the parents are RTB.

After that I just need to work on genes + breed changes!

You might think it's impossible to do on your own, but plenty enough people are already doing it. You just need to be really determined and have patience to work for it! But turning it into a multi-person hatchery isn't too bad of an idea either.

You could do it like the Nest Renting groups I've seen and let people show their "rep" pairs for their native nest. I personally think it's a nice idea. It would save people from spending countless amounts of treasure just to breed one dragon (like myself) to match what they need. :)
72374610.png FoHUc9c.png
XGkYzjm.png
yHOcO3G.png
58T08n9.png
@cherryjo16 I could help for wind if you'd like! I know you're in wind so I'm not sure how much help you need but I've got a wind rep pair [img]http://imgur.com/P7d6rN5.png[/img]
@cherryjo16 I could help for wind if you'd like! I know you're in wind so I'm not sure how much help you need but I've got a wind rep pair
P7d6rN5.png
2H1j3pX.pngW5tLJ1o.pngVTxnlVe.pngmVKzwck.png3n4H9un.pngqONfIae.pngroad-not-taken-button-90px.png
@oux Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Lots of different people showing off their flight rep and deity pairs with main posts for each of the flights at the beginning was how I imagined it to be set up. Good luck with you projects too!

@HollyBerry Haha no yes I need help. Lots of help. I almost sort of have a wind rep pair but they need re-gening, and your pair looks like what I think of when I think "wind rep." I'll add you to the list!
@oux Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Lots of different people showing off their flight rep and deity pairs with main posts for each of the flights at the beginning was how I imagined it to be set up. Good luck with you projects too!

@HollyBerry Haha no yes I need help. Lots of help. I almost sort of have a wind rep pair but they need re-gening, and your pair looks like what I think of when I think "wind rep." I'll add you to the list!
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@cherryj016

I'd be willing to lend a Lightning nest for lightning reps!
@cherryj016

I'd be willing to lend a Lightning nest for lightning reps!
3xgPfeK.png
@Zaranock Alright! I'll add you to the list.
@Zaranock Alright! I'll add you to the list.
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@cherryj016
I could help with Light reps if this project gets up and going. :)
@cherryj016
I could help with Light reps if this project gets up and going. :)
72374610.png FoHUc9c.png
XGkYzjm.png
yHOcO3G.png
58T08n9.png
@oux Great! I'll add you to the list too.
@oux Great! I'll add you to the list too.
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@cherryj016

Also, he's not official colors, but the Ridgeback 'Stormcatcher' in my lair has the boss's theme going and is more color-attuned to the actual Stormcatcher. I can try to make a copy of him to breed Lightning reps.
@cherryj016

Also, he's not official colors, but the Ridgeback 'Stormcatcher' in my lair has the boss's theme going and is more color-attuned to the actual Stormcatcher. I can try to make a copy of him to breed Lightning reps.
3xgPfeK.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34