Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So i decided to clean out my messages
1 2 3 4 5 6
1/343
And I clean out a lot/most of my auction messages. As others have said, I really would love a fixed messaging system. I want two things most of all.

One is threaded messages. I don't want to have to keep 20 messages (more if you count the ones in my sent folder) to document a single conversation. I would like to be able to just keep the most recent, with the entire conversation viewable underneath the most recent exchange. Like Gmail. This would also make it easier to reply to people, rather than having to keep a tab open with the message I'm writing and a tab with the previous message for reference.

Second, I would like folders. That way I could sort my messages so I could easily find ones I need to (like replies from people whose art I commissioned) rather than having to slog through everything. This is less of a priority than the first, as I would have less to slog through if things were threaded, but I still want it.

I would also love it if reading a sent message and then going back to the folder let me stay on the page I was on instead of sending me back to the first page, but I don't want to get greedy.

I don't think I really can clear out my inbox too much right now, as a lot of it is conversations and things. But I also hate that I have so many pages, as I might as well not save conversations if I can't find them again. Oh well. Good luck in your cleaning endeavors!
1/343
And I clean out a lot/most of my auction messages. As others have said, I really would love a fixed messaging system. I want two things most of all.

One is threaded messages. I don't want to have to keep 20 messages (more if you count the ones in my sent folder) to document a single conversation. I would like to be able to just keep the most recent, with the entire conversation viewable underneath the most recent exchange. Like Gmail. This would also make it easier to reply to people, rather than having to keep a tab open with the message I'm writing and a tab with the previous message for reference.

Second, I would like folders. That way I could sort my messages so I could easily find ones I need to (like replies from people whose art I commissioned) rather than having to slog through everything. This is less of a priority than the first, as I would have less to slog through if things were threaded, but I still want it.

I would also love it if reading a sent message and then going back to the folder let me stay on the page I was on instead of sending me back to the first page, but I don't want to get greedy.

I don't think I really can clear out my inbox too much right now, as a lot of it is conversations and things. But I also hate that I have so many pages, as I might as well not save conversations if I can't find them again. Oh well. Good luck in your cleaning endeavors!
I have one page of received messages because I clean out my messages all the time.
I have 29 pages of sent messages.
I have one page of received messages because I clean out my messages all the time.
I have 29 pages of sent messages.
19260.png16490.png aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

taking art comms! :-)
I used to clean out my messages really well. Now though... I don't know how many since this pc doesn't display the amount for some reason. I remember it took me a day last time I tried to sort out, and I still had to give up.
I used to clean out my messages really well. Now though... I don't know how many since this pc doesn't display the amount for some reason. I remember it took me a day last time I tried to sort out, and I still had to give up.
over 290 pages = nope.
over 290 pages = nope.
66MHIIb.png
i always clear out my auction messages when they reach a full page and i don't message people often so my inbox is actually not bad, 21 pages
i always clear out my auction messages when they reach a full page and i don't message people often so my inbox is actually not bad, 21 pages
VWPWMZp.png
568 pages... Let's not.
568 pages... Let's not.
Page: 1/601

... Definitely not going to clean this up, ha.
Page: 1/601

... Definitely not going to clean this up, ha.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
I keep all the things.
because records.
I keep all the things.
because records.
I have 74 pages. 30% being commission messages, 20% being Auction messages and the rest are messages from my friend before we moved the spamming to Skype. I really should start cleaning my inbox.
I have 74 pages. 30% being commission messages, 20% being Auction messages and the rest are messages from my friend before we moved the spamming to Skype. I really should start cleaning my inbox.
zp1xBoR.png
Don't see how people can have so many pages and messages.
I only have one message lol
Don't see how people can have so many pages and messages.
I only have one message lol
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
1 2 3 4 5 6