Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I just realized I have no mirrors.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
What breed do you not have?

I'm not sure why; I just am not that crazy about them. The ones I did have I breedchanged (my random progen was a mirror, now he's a noc.)
What breed do you not have?

I'm not sure why; I just am not that crazy about them. The ones I did have I breedchanged (my random progen was a mirror, now he's a noc.)

Riven's Cauldron - Level 17 Cauldron, Free Brewing+ Payment on Delivery option!
@Dragonchilde
Most.
@Dragonchilde
Most.
i have no ridgebacks or snappers. i'm not too crazy about either, but i don't hate them.
i have no ridgebacks or snappers. i'm not too crazy about either, but i don't hate them.
____

fr +1 | she/they
skins | adopts
xJIb1S3.png
I have one of every breed at least, but I'm missing a permanent male mirror. Have to see if there's any cool ones when the new colours come in.
I have one of every breed at least, but I'm missing a permanent male mirror. Have to see if there's any cool ones when the new colours come in.
I have no snappers. If I ever have any snappers, it's because they're for fodder.
I have no snappers. If I ever have any snappers, it's because they're for fodder.
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
I have no Coatls. I used to have a breeding pair, but I soon sold them off due to a lack of good babies.
I have no Coatls. I used to have a breeding pair, but I soon sold them off due to a lack of good babies.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
*Cackles maniacally because I have every breed in my lair*
*Cackles maniacally because I have every breed in my lair*
tumblr_ojhs1v0eQf1v6q66ro2_500.png
*Looks*
Yup! Every breed & gender represented in my lair! Sometimes I lack male Snappers, though. I had to go get some wildclaws in my lair recently too. Very sad I had a name like 'RAPTORix' and no Wildclaws :O
*Looks*
Yup! Every breed & gender represented in my lair! Sometimes I lack male Snappers, though. I had to go get some wildclaws in my lair recently too. Very sad I had a name like 'RAPTORix' and no Wildclaws :O
84si1j.png
I have no nocturnes or pearlcatchers. It's odd, really, I have nothing against nocturnes and my dream dragon is a PC.
I have no nocturnes or pearlcatchers. It's odd, really, I have nothing against nocturnes and my dream dragon is a PC.

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
Ridgeback, wildclaw, tundra

Tho it's possible that the last two will show up in my lair for the purpose of fandergs
Ridgeback, wildclaw, tundra

Tho it's possible that the last two will show up in my lair for the purpose of fandergs
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7