Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I just realized I have no mirrors.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
No mirrors, snappers, spirals, ridgebacks, pearlcatchers, or skydancers. The majority of my dragons are all nocs, imps, wildclaws, coatls, and guardians, and I only have one fae and one tundra.

Some of that is on purpose (I don't like ridgies so I'll probably never have one), but others is just me never really bothering to seek them out. I'll probably wind up with a mirror at some point once I hatch all of the elemental eggs during the release of the new colorwheel.
No mirrors, snappers, spirals, ridgebacks, pearlcatchers, or skydancers. The majority of my dragons are all nocs, imps, wildclaws, coatls, and guardians, and I only have one fae and one tundra.

Some of that is on purpose (I don't like ridgies so I'll probably never have one), but others is just me never really bothering to seek them out. I'll probably wind up with a mirror at some point once I hatch all of the elemental eggs during the release of the new colorwheel.
-AchievementGet-
No faes, mirrors, ridgebacks, tundras, nocs or coatls.

I purposely limited myself ;^;
No faes, mirrors, ridgebacks, tundras, nocs or coatls.

I purposely limited myself ;^;
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

I have at least 1 male and 1 female of every breed, but I have only two wildclaws because I'm not too fond of them.
I have at least 1 male and 1 female of every breed, but I have only two wildclaws because I'm not too fond of them.
@Dragonchilde

I have no snappers or coatls. I just don't really like them.

Coatls are fun to draw though.
@Dragonchilde

I have no snappers or coatls. I just don't really like them.

Coatls are fun to draw though.
A Light Flight branded Shaker Bottle with a chocolate protein shake inside. This is the NYNG general participation Badge. A gold arrow/moon divider by dreamingcity.
Cronch
FRT+1 | He/Him
A Magnesium Amphiptere (Desert variant) from Dragon Cave.A male Pillow Dragon from Dragon Cave.
I have every breed in my lair, but I only have one coatl. It's an unpopular opinion, but coatls aren't my favorite :x
I have every breed in my lair, but I only have one coatl. It's an unpopular opinion, but coatls aren't my favorite :x
Feel free to click and feed my creatures!
2519517.png2534403.png2537496.png2567018.png2634339.png
I have a mirror next to my door. I got it from Target if your interested
I have a mirror next to my door. I got it from Target if your interested
JXPJlj9.png
I have no snappers. If there ever happens to be one in my lair it is soon going to the Icewarden.
I have no snappers. If there ever happens to be one in my lair it is soon going to the Icewarden.
I currently have no Ridgebacks, and I've never had one, nor Snappers or Guardians because of a recent lair clean-out, but hopefully I will get some after the color wheel expansion or so.
I currently have no Ridgebacks, and I've never had one, nor Snappers or Guardians because of a recent lair clean-out, but hopefully I will get some after the color wheel expansion or so.
17499.pngfern1.pngiphone.pngfern2.png17500.png
VAMPIRE!

Wait, that's not what you meant.
I don't have wildclaws or pearlcatchers because I'm just not a fan, and I think I exalted all my coatls, oops.
VAMPIRE!

Wait, that's not what you meant.
I don't have wildclaws or pearlcatchers because I'm just not a fan, and I think I exalted all my coatls, oops.
I have no wildclaws or fae. My random progen went from Guardian to Fae to Mirror, though.
I have no wildclaws or fae. My random progen went from Guardian to Fae to Mirror, though.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7