Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I just realized I have no mirrors.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Mirrors, Snappers, Guardians and Nocturnes.
Mirrors, Snappers, Guardians and Nocturnes.
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
I used to resist Snappers for months. Now I have two and one of them is in my top 5 favorite dragons...
I used to resist Snappers for months. Now I have two and one of them is in my top 5 favorite dragons...
I have all breeds, but it has also been a goal of mine to have a breeding pair of each breed! =3
I have all breeds, but it has also been a goal of mine to have a breeding pair of each breed! =3
I don't have any Snappers because I haven't found one yet that feels right. I only have the one mirror so far so I'm looking for the right girl to go with him.
I don't have any Snappers because I haven't found one yet that feels right. I only have the one mirror so far so I'm looking for the right girl to go with him.
Ridgebacks.

I can't seem to like them.
Ridgebacks.

I can't seem to like them.
XSA45qz.jpg3Dyszo8.jpg
Tundra, Coatl, Spiral. Hate them.

I don't really like Faes either, but one of my oldest dragons is a fully-stoned level 25 Fae, so... I guess I'll keep him for now.
Tundra, Coatl, Spiral. Hate them.

I don't really like Faes either, but one of my oldest dragons is a fully-stoned level 25 Fae, so... I guess I'll keep him for now.
ywH3Spj.png
For the longest time I had no mirrors, snappers or ridgies. Now I have two male mirror warriors and one fabulous female mirror whom I'm so so happy about (I had an user-made accent sitting in my vault for ages before I found the perfect dragon for it. She was actually PC before I breed-changed her). [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23116596] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/231166/23116596_350.png[/img] [/url] I also have one snapper (with lots of special Nature lore, so that's why he's still around. I'm currently studding him to a friend) and one female Ridgeback also who has my heart, so much that I bought Glimmer for her. She was originally wearing the only Guise from the gem MP that I have, but now that hides her tert so that's a nope. :P [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14236214] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/142363/14236214_350.png[/img] [/url] I don't think I'll ever have any male Ridgies, and it's unlikely I'll get more Snappers of either breed in my Clan (but that might change, we'll see how lore-stuff goes lol).
For the longest time I had no mirrors, snappers or ridgies. Now I have two male mirror warriors and one fabulous female mirror whom I'm so so happy about (I had an user-made accent sitting in my vault for ages before I found the perfect dragon for it. She was actually PC before I breed-changed her).

23116596_350.png

I also have one snapper (with lots of special Nature lore, so that's why he's still around. I'm currently studding him to a friend) and one female Ridgeback also who has my heart, so much that I bought Glimmer for her. She was originally wearing the only Guise from the gem MP that I have, but now that hides her tert so that's a nope. :P

14236214_350.png

I don't think I'll ever have any male Ridgies, and it's unlikely I'll get more Snappers of either breed in my Clan (but that might change, we'll see how lore-stuff goes lol).
1u3H6jas.png
No Pearls or Snaps, although I have nothing against either and will be looking to get some (probably will do some breed changing on my G1s, but that's gonna be for Pearls).

I just don't like Snappers much, and they literally won't be able to do anything based on my lore anyway. My entire clan is nothing but extremely strong flyers, and snappers don't really fit that ^^;
No Pearls or Snaps, although I have nothing against either and will be looking to get some (probably will do some breed changing on my G1s, but that's gonna be for Pearls).

I just don't like Snappers much, and they literally won't be able to do anything based on my lore anyway. My entire clan is nothing but extremely strong flyers, and snappers don't really fit that ^^;
4MKDoae.png
Mirror. Tundra. Spiral. Ridgeback.
Nor do I want any :)
Mirror. Tundra. Spiral. Ridgeback.
Nor do I want any :)
the entire time i've been playing FR i've never had a snapper in my lair
the entire time i've been playing FR i've never had a snapper in my lair
1 2 3 4 5 6 7