Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Below [FR]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
Nothing changes down here. You don't know how long you've been down here. The stones are cold, the monsters colder - but the monsters have been gone for a long time now. [i]That's[/i] different. Normally they're here every day. The stone dungeon - since you don't know where you are, you'll just go with dungeon, there's cells and bars and everything - is usually quiet. You [i]know[/i] there's other dragons here, heard them come in, watched a few of them die... and you're all supposed to be quiet. But the monsters haven't come for three weeks now. All your food (if you can call it that) was gone long ago. They never gave you much to begin with. There's nothing in your cell except dust and rot. It smells like death. Through the bars of your cage - they're strong, you know because you've spent a good portion of your time here trying to destroy the hated things - you can see into the circular room that's been your view for the past... well, as long as you've been here. More cells open up to the room, some filled with shapes that flit past the bars like shadows, others filled with hulking forms that barely fit into the small spaces. One of them is open, but that's because the dragon inside is dead. You'd like to feel sad about hat, but in the end, better them than you. You used to care about the others. That was long ago. There's also a flight of stairs. That's where the monsters come from. It leads somewhere dark. You can't remember going down them- well, you can't remember coming here at all, but the stairs are the only way out, so you must have used them. In the middle of the circle is a strange etching on the floor. It's made of symbols and writing of a language you've never seen before. There are dark stains on it - you're pretty sure at least some of those are your blood. It makes you feel sick with fear when you look at it and you're not sure why. Sometimes it whispers into the silence. You're not supposed to talk. Any noise is forbidden - if you make a sound, they'll come, they'll get you, they'll take you to the circle... It's getting noisy. Something has changed down here. [b]Welcome to Below, a mystery RPG.[/b] This is my first time doing this! I'm really excited. It's going to be a little dark and a lot of fun, hopefully. A few rules: [LIST] [*]Please follow all RPG rules (no godmodding, powerplaying, etc). [*]Random events will occur. [*]I reserve the right to kick anyone out who breaks the rules. [*]You are the only one that can kill your character. Well, you [i]and[/i] I, but I promise I won't go around randomly smiting you guys. I just mean that if I have to kick someone off they'll probably die in a very spectacular manner. [*]If you want to make a random event, PM me, and we'll talk! [*]Please write at least a good paragraph unless there's extenuating circumstances. [*][b]One of the characters will have something special happen to them right from the start. It may be multiple characters, I haven't decided yet. I will PM you with more information if you are the chosen one, and if you so choose you can opt out as long as you do not use that inside knowledge in the RP. Said special thing will be part of the main plot of the story.[/b] [/LIST] In this RP, you are a dragon that has been in this... place for as long as you want to say. However, it must be more than two months and no longer than ten years. The monsters have done things to all of the dragons there, performed experiments on them... who know how it will affect you? And then there's that weird whispering circle... something is [i]very[/i] wrong here... [quote = Joining]To join, please put: Username: Dragon Picture: Name: Bio/Personality: Any Important Details: [/quote] [b]Current Status:[/b] Closed and over! Fun while it lasted! [i]After it starts, new characters can be added, but they will have to be added as a random event (just meaning that they will not start way behind everyone else in the creepy circle room).[/i] ACTIVE PINGLIST: (use this in all your story posts) @JetBlackOblivion @Drakonophobia @ClockworkEclipse @CrimsonAero @Dracowhisp @FlareTheDragon @UnknownSky @Restorant @Kemuri @Darkswirl @MysterySandwing @LieutenantBytes
Nothing changes down here.

You don't know how long you've been down here. The stones are cold, the monsters colder - but the monsters have been gone for a long time now. That's different. Normally they're here every day. The stone dungeon - since you don't know where you are, you'll just go with dungeon, there's cells and bars and everything - is usually quiet. You know there's other dragons here, heard them come in, watched a few of them die... and you're all supposed to be quiet.

But the monsters haven't come for three weeks now.

All your food (if you can call it that) was gone long ago. They never gave you much to begin with. There's nothing in your cell except dust and rot. It smells like death. Through the bars of your cage - they're strong, you know because you've spent a good portion of your time here trying to destroy the hated things - you can see into the circular room that's been your view for the past... well, as long as you've been here. More cells open up to the room, some filled with shapes that flit past the bars like shadows, others filled with hulking forms that barely fit into the small spaces. One of them is open, but that's because the dragon inside is dead. You'd like to feel sad about hat, but in the end, better them than you.

You used to care about the others. That was long ago.

There's also a flight of stairs. That's where the monsters come from. It leads somewhere dark. You can't remember going down them- well, you can't remember coming here at all, but the stairs are the only way out, so you must have used them. In the middle of the circle is a strange etching on the floor. It's made of symbols and writing of a language you've never seen before. There are dark stains on it - you're pretty sure at least some of those are your blood. It makes you feel sick with fear when you look at it and you're not sure why. Sometimes it whispers into the silence.

You're not supposed to talk. Any noise is forbidden - if you make a sound, they'll come, they'll get you, they'll take you to the circle...

It's getting noisy.

Something has changed down here.

Welcome to Below, a mystery RPG.
This is my first time doing this! I'm really excited. It's going to be a little dark and a lot of fun, hopefully. A few rules:
  • Please follow all RPG rules (no godmodding, powerplaying, etc).
  • Random events will occur.
  • I reserve the right to kick anyone out who breaks the rules.
  • You are the only one that can kill your character. Well, you and I, but I promise I won't go around randomly smiting you guys. I just mean that if I have to kick someone off they'll probably die in a very spectacular manner.
  • If you want to make a random event, PM me, and we'll talk!
  • Please write at least a good paragraph unless there's extenuating circumstances.
  • One of the characters will have something special happen to them right from the start. It may be multiple characters, I haven't decided yet. I will PM you with more information if you are the chosen one, and if you so choose you can opt out as long as you do not use that inside knowledge in the RP. Said special thing will be part of the main plot of the story.

In this RP, you are a dragon that has been in this... place for as long as you want to say. However, it must be more than two months and no longer than ten years. The monsters have done things to all of the dragons there, performed experiments on them... who know how it will affect you? And then there's that weird whispering circle... something is very wrong here...
Joining wrote:
To join, please put:
Username:
Dragon Picture:
Name:
Bio/Personality:
Any Important Details:

Current Status:
Closed and over! Fun while it lasted!

After it starts, new characters can be added, but they will have to be added as a random event (just meaning that they will not start way behind everyone else in the creepy circle room).

ACTIVE PINGLIST: (use this in all your story posts)
@JetBlackOblivion @Drakonophobia @ClockworkEclipse @CrimsonAero @Dracowhisp @FlareTheDragon @UnknownSky @Restorant @Kemuri @Darkswirl @MysterySandwing @LieutenantBytes
Sunder-Planets-Shaded-And-Bio-1-png.pngtortoise-beetle-shine-final.gif
@JetBlackOblivion [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/232707/23270612_350.png[/img] Name: Karliah Bio/Personality: Karliah is very quiet and very deadly. She's got a past she doesn't like to talk about and a whole lot of pent up anger. She can move silently if she needs to and isn't afraid to leap into battle - usually because she can win. Her scales help her melt into the shadows as if she was born to them. She's not very friendly, at least not at first, but once she trusts someone, her loyalty is unwavering. She's been here for forever, it seems. She really can't remember. Any Important Details: None of note!
@JetBlackOblivion

23270612_350.png

Name: Karliah

Bio/Personality: Karliah is very quiet and very deadly. She's got a past she doesn't like to talk about and a whole lot of pent up anger. She can move silently if she needs to and isn't afraid to leap into battle - usually because she can win. Her scales help her melt into the shadows as if she was born to them. She's not very friendly, at least not at first, but once she trusts someone, her loyalty is unwavering. She's been here for forever, it seems. She really can't remember.

Any Important Details: None of note!
Username: Enigmatic Dragon Picture:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15386985] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/153870/15386985_350.png[/img] [/url] Name:Beaumont Bio/Personality: Beaumont is a quiet and reserved dragon most of the time. You will never know if you are on his good side or his bad side, as he tends to treat everyone in the same quiet, somber manner. Though he is intelligent and an independent thinker, he chooses not to show it often, instead going with whatever happens as a default. He tends to be very pessimistic, though he insists that he is a realist. Any Important Details: He has a difficult time flying for long periods of time; he has been in the dungeon for about four years.
Username: Enigmatic
Dragon Picture:
15386985_350.png

Name:Beaumont
Bio/Personality: Beaumont is a quiet and reserved dragon most of the time. You will never know if you are on his good side or his bad side, as he tends to treat everyone in the same quiet, somber manner. Though he is intelligent and an independent thinker, he chooses not to show it often, instead going with whatever happens as a default. He tends to be very pessimistic, though he insists that he is a realist.
Any Important Details: He has a difficult time flying for long periods of time; he has been in the dungeon for about four years.
@jetblackoblivion Username: LeviathanScream Dragon Picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22739516] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/227396/22739516_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Tivnach Nicknames: Tiv, Tivvy, Nach Bio/Personality: Tivnach is a hard working dragon that would never give up on something that she set her mind on. She is generally a kind and caring dragon, with an easygoing vibe. She rarely becomes too...not happy. But if she does, she turns into another dragon completely. Tiv is very smart, and uses that to help her do various things. Any Important Details: Tiv is blind, so that makes her ears hyper sensitive && Only two days ago did she live in this dark place Other: I didn't develop Tivvy yet, so her Personality section is short. Don't worry, though, because I do good rp posts :)
@jetblackoblivion

Username: LeviathanScream
Dragon Picture:

22739516_350.png

Name: Tivnach
Nicknames: Tiv, Tivvy, Nach
Bio/Personality: Tivnach is a hard working dragon that would never give up on something that she set her mind on. She is generally a kind and caring dragon, with an easygoing vibe. She rarely becomes too...not happy. But if she does, she turns into another dragon completely. Tiv is very smart, and uses that to help her do various things.
Any Important Details: Tiv is blind, so that makes her ears hyper sensitive && Only two days ago did she live in this dark place
Other: I didn't develop Tivvy yet, so her Personality section is short. Don't worry, though, because I do good rp posts :)
@JetBlackOblivion [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21841796] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/218418/21841796_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Etzel Bio/Personality: A dragon that witnessed and then was blamed for mass murder. She was exiled to an island for freaks like her and then saw mass murder yet again. Now she is just a husk of her former self and radiates paranoia, hate, fear, and sadness. Important Details: Why does she have a sad backstory? She can interact with any specteral and ethereal objects, meaning her power rivals even the highest ranking mages (weapon of choice is spectral chains)
@JetBlackOblivion

21841796_350.png

Name: Etzel

Bio/Personality: A dragon that witnessed and then was blamed for mass murder. She was exiled to an island for freaks like her and then saw mass murder yet again. Now she is just a husk of her former self and radiates paranoia, hate, fear, and sadness.

Important Details: Why does she have a sad backstory? She can interact with any specteral and ethereal objects, meaning her power rivals even the highest ranking mages (weapon of choice is spectral chains)
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
@JetBlackOblivion [b]Username:[/b] ClockworkEclipse [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13926928] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/139270/13926928_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name:[/b] Lila Lost [b]Bio/Personality:[/b] Lila is a fiery little spirit, preferring to fight rather than flee. However, her time spent in here has made her grow weary, and she's stopped her usual fight before thinking actions. Now she's biding her time. She's been in dangerous situations before, but nothing like this. Nothing that lasted so long as this, though. She does her best to try and remain positive, but the silence of this place has gotten to her somewhat. She's adventurous, outgoing, and when out in the open, she has a poor sense of direction. Oddly enough, it seems to improve underground, or in places that seem to be underground. Maybe her mind kicks into overdrive at the thought of never seeing the open lands above. Either way, it was her lack of direction on the surface that got her the nickname Lila Lost. [b]Any Important Details:[/b] She'd lost her eye on the surface, and is very sensitive about the topic. She's been here for about 3 years, but she thinks it's more like 2. She had a sword, but woke up to it gone on her first day in the dungeon.
@JetBlackOblivion
Username: ClockworkEclipse
Dragon Picture:

13926928_350.png

Name: Lila Lost
Bio/Personality: Lila is a fiery little spirit, preferring to fight rather than flee. However, her time spent in here has made her grow weary, and she's stopped her usual fight before thinking actions. Now she's biding her time. She's been in dangerous situations before, but nothing like this. Nothing that lasted so long as this, though. She does her best to try and remain positive, but the silence of this place has gotten to her somewhat. She's adventurous, outgoing, and when out in the open, she has a poor sense of direction. Oddly enough, it seems to improve underground, or in places that seem to be underground. Maybe her mind kicks into overdrive at the thought of never seeing the open lands above. Either way, it was her lack of direction on the surface that got her the nickname Lila Lost.
Any Important Details: She'd lost her eye on the surface, and is very sensitive about the topic. She's been here for about 3 years, but she thinks it's more like 2. She had a sword, but woke up to it gone on her first day in the dungeon.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@JetBlackOblivion This sounds amusing... AND EVIL! WHOOHOO EVIL! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20565329] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/205654/20565329_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name[/b]: Ice (his parents weren't very creative ok) [b]Bio/Personality[/b]: He suits his name, tending to be a very cold personality. He is usually unpredictable and unfriendly, and when spoken too often replies with snarky comments. HIs family were high nobles but lost everything due to being idiotic gamblers. He was pretty sure that they sold him off to the Below, but he can't quite remember. [b]Any Important Detai[/b]l: He's been locked up for less then a year. HIs crown had freezing powers but he dares not tell anyone or use it. HIs arm bracelet has some importance to him, it was the royal colours of his lost family.
@JetBlackOblivion
This sounds amusing...

AND EVIL! WHOOHOO EVIL!

20565329_350.png

Name: Ice (his parents weren't very creative ok)
Bio/Personality: He suits his name, tending to be a very cold personality. He is usually unpredictable and unfriendly, and when spoken too often replies with snarky comments. HIs family were high nobles but lost everything due to being idiotic gamblers. He was pretty sure that they sold him off to the Below, but he can't quite remember.
Any Important Detail: He's been locked up for less then a year. HIs crown had freezing powers but he dares not tell anyone or use it. HIs arm bracelet has some importance to him, it was the royal colours of his lost family.
tumblr_o17c8txZsf1v1wcr8o1_400.png
@JetBlackOblivion Username: CrimsonAero Dragon Picture: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/201103/20110218_350.png[/img] Name: Silica Bio/Personality: Look at her page bio Any Important Details: her wings aren't weak but they have an icy appearance, and her claws are poisonous. She considers her claws a disadvantage to everyday life.
@JetBlackOblivion
Username: CrimsonAero
Dragon Picture: 20110218_350.png
Name: Silica
Bio/Personality: Look at her page bio
Any Important Details: her wings aren't weak but they have an icy appearance, and her claws are poisonous. She considers her claws a disadvantage to everyday life.
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
@JetBlackOblivion @Enigmatic @LeviathanScream @Drakonophobia @ClockworkEclipse @Purpleater13 @CrimsonAero
Just a quick test of the active pinglist, and to thank everyone who has joined so far! The story will get started in the next day or two, but I'm gonna leave it open for a little to see if anyone else is interested. Thanks again, and I look forward to the beginning of the end!
Ps, super secret special thing (SSS) has not been chosen yet. That'll be one of the last things I do because it truly will be random so I'll have to pick out of everyone who's joined at that point. Cheers!
@JetBlackOblivion @Enigmatic @LeviathanScream @Drakonophobia @ClockworkEclipse @Purpleater13 @CrimsonAero
Just a quick test of the active pinglist, and to thank everyone who has joined so far! The story will get started in the next day or two, but I'm gonna leave it open for a little to see if anyone else is interested. Thanks again, and I look forward to the beginning of the end!
Ps, super secret special thing (SSS) has not been chosen yet. That'll be one of the last things I do because it truly will be random so I'll have to pick out of everyone who's joined at that point. Cheers!
@jetblackoblivion

So hyped; I can't wait to start!

And is the SSS a group of dragons or just one?
@jetblackoblivion

So hyped; I can't wait to start!

And is the SSS a group of dragons or just one?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32