Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinka Shop! USD OPEN/Waitlist T/G
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
*Runs in and runs into a wall and falls to the floor bleeding everywhere*
*Runs in and runs into a wall and falls to the floor bleeding everywhere*
tumblr_inline_nc5kgn3L891scrvs1.gif
@Mininty
Uhm... It seems like you finished a lot of other commissions, but I did not get any message by you so far...is everything ok? ^^''
@Mininty
Uhm... It seems like you finished a lot of other commissions, but I did not get any message by you so far...is everything ok? ^^''
................ .. ........... .. ...................... ..

FjAzjY1.png79042531_v32.png
@Tanija

Im so sorry!! my internet has been running rather slowly since we just changed service so I haven't been able to update as often! I'll PM you soon (Later today or tomorrow) with the finished pixels!! Thank you for your patitence!! ;v;
@Tanija

Im so sorry!! my internet has been running rather slowly since we just changed service so I haven't been able to update as often! I'll PM you soon (Later today or tomorrow) with the finished pixels!! Thank you for your patitence!! ;v;
General update

Because my internet service is slower, I'll be updating a little more slowly! I have a relative visiting as well so my schedule is a little more busy--however, I'll be finishing up the commissions from the slots as soon as I can! If you place an order here and I don't respond to it immediately, just know that I'll be happy to get back to you when I have the chance!!

Thank you all so much for your patience!! I wish there was more hours in the day so I could draw!!!
General update

Because my internet service is slower, I'll be updating a little more slowly! I have a relative visiting as well so my schedule is a little more busy--however, I'll be finishing up the commissions from the slots as soon as I can! If you place an order here and I don't respond to it immediately, just know that I'll be happy to get back to you when I have the chance!!

Thank you all so much for your patience!! I wish there was more hours in the day so I could draw!!!
@Mininty

This is KarkatSizemore, just letting you know I changed my username!
@Mininty

This is KarkatSizemore, just letting you know I changed my username!
89fe65865939a5d3f3ec37e1146e2626b35a30c9.png
I think you could easily charge 200k and up for some of these pieces. probably at least 125k and up for a pixel.

Raise your prices and rake in some draco-cash buddy
I think you could easily charge 200k and up for some of these pieces. probably at least 125k and up for a pixel.

Raise your prices and rake in some draco-cash buddy
tumblr_inline_no6l0wMpyj1rbfe8q_500.gif
@Mininty

Please add me to your ping list!
@Mininty

Please add me to your ping list!
PEyOcAR.png
@Mininty

Hello! Are you still looking for skeletal chimes? If yes, what kind of art would you offer from it? :)
@Mininty

Hello! Are you still looking for skeletal chimes? If yes, what kind of art would you offer from it? :)
zy8HEZC.gif
@Mininty

could I be on your pinglist for the full-color busts, please? Thank you!
@Mininty

could I be on your pinglist for the full-color busts, please? Thank you!
kJ7P36i.png 899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.pngKDzH3q9.png
@Mininty

Hey, i dunno if I lost it or if I got it and forgot to save it but could you possibly resend that pixal you did of my babe?
@Mininty

Hey, i dunno if I lost it or if I got it and forgot to save it but could you possibly resend that pixal you did of my babe?
89fe65865939a5d3f3ec37e1146e2626b35a30c9.png
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49