Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinka Shop! USD OPEN/Waitlist T/G
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
@Mininty I HAVE A [item=moonglow thorns] About how long will it be until the waitlist clears up? because i AM SO DOWN TO THROW IT AT YOU YOUR ART IS GORGEOUS
@Mininty
I HAVE A Moonglow Thorns
About how long will it be until the waitlist clears up? because i AM SO DOWN TO THROW IT AT YOU YOUR ART IS GORGEOUS
@tallydragon

Im not entirely sure how long until my waitlist clears up--but I can put you on the list if you'd like? That way I can message you when a slot opens for the art you'd like? What type of art are you looking to order? I might be able to ping you sooner if I know! ;v; I usually discuss trades for items via PM so if you have any other questions feel free to get me there!!

and thank you SO MUCH for your flattering words omg >////////<
@tallydragon

Im not entirely sure how long until my waitlist clears up--but I can put you on the list if you'd like? That way I can message you when a slot opens for the art you'd like? What type of art are you looking to order? I might be able to ping you sooner if I know! ;v; I usually discuss trades for items via PM so if you have any other questions feel free to get me there!!

and thank you SO MUCH for your flattering words omg >////////<
@Mininty Please put me on the waitlist for your treasure portrait/bust commissions c:
@Mininty Please put me on the waitlist for your treasure portrait/bust commissions c:
hi, i'm suzy! | fr + 2

accent shop
wishlist
hatchery
profile templates
mkOslTW.gif nQOlLTR.png
@Mininty waitlist please? c:
@Mininty waitlist please? c:
@Mininty
a waitlist sounds perfect, thank you! c: ill PM as well
@Mininty
a waitlist sounds perfect, thank you! c: ill PM as well
@Tallydragon

Sounds good!! I'll await the PM!!
@Tallydragon

Sounds good!! I'll await the PM!!
@Mininty
I have a quick question.
So i know that right now i have the portrait for the tundra dragon gijinka but would it cost more to add another dragon gijinka into that same portrait?
@Mininty
I have a quick question.
So i know that right now i have the portrait for the tundra dragon gijinka but would it cost more to add another dragon gijinka into that same portrait?
I want to put something fun and creative here but have no ~ideas~
@SarkansFawnus

For another dragon gijinka in the same picture It would cost more ;v; I an additional half of the original amount (so the total for a couple would be 150KT) I hope that helps!!
@SarkansFawnus

For another dragon gijinka in the same picture It would cost more ;v; I an additional half of the original amount (so the total for a couple would be 150KT) I hope that helps!!
@Mininty I would love to be put on your waitlist/pinglist if that is okay! I do have a [item=runaway rotclaw] laying about in my hoard which I saw you were interested in!! edit:: Don't know why I just stopped there, most awkward two sentences. If you are just looking for just treasure/gem payments for those slot types instead of items currently I totally understand. You art is incredible and I hope you have a good day : )
@Mininty

I would love to be put on your waitlist/pinglist if that is okay! I do have a Runaway Rotclaw laying about in my hoard which I saw you were interested in!!

edit:: Don't know why I just stopped there, most awkward two sentences. If you are just looking for just treasure/gem payments for those slot types instead of items currently I totally understand. You art is incredible and I hope you have a good day : )
DvqFBqS.gif
@Mininty Yes that does help~ if that is the cost then i would like to change it to a couple portrait/bust. heres the 2nd dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21970099] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/219701/21970099_350.png[/img] [/url] If needed: Eye color is Green Hair color is the sunshine like color she has and dressed in a kimono? If the first dragon is needed again here he is: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19264043] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/192641/19264043_350.png[/img] [/url] if needed again: Eye color is red His dominant hair color is that icy color with the bluer color being a stripe in his hair and a Renaissance look if that would be possible? and i would like both as Gijinkas ^^" er...sorry if this is much...
@Mininty
Yes that does help~
if that is the cost then i would like to change it to a couple portrait/bust.
heres the 2nd dragon:
21970099_350.png

If needed:
Eye color is Green
Hair color is the sunshine like color she has
and dressed in a kimono?

If the first dragon is needed again here he is:
19264043_350.png

if needed again:
Eye color is red
His dominant hair color is that icy color with the bluer color being a stripe in his hair
and a Renaissance look if that would be possible?

and i would like both as Gijinkas ^^"
er...sorry if this is much...
I want to put something fun and creative here but have no ~ideas~
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49