Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinka Shop! USD OPEN/Waitlist T/G
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
@Genie

Alright! You got it!! what cuties!! I'll say $4 each? You can pay me afterwards of course!! Thank you so much!!

@Grune

Oh thank you for letting me know! !! I'll add you right away!!
@Genie

Alright! You got it!! what cuties!! I'll say $4 each? You can pay me afterwards of course!! Thank you so much!!

@Grune

Oh thank you for letting me know! !! I'll add you right away!!
@mininty okay thanks! ^o^
Do you know how long it would take? I don't really log in here unless I am waiting for a notification so I just want to make sure I don't forget!
@mininty okay thanks! ^o^
Do you know how long it would take? I don't really log in here unless I am waiting for a notification so I just want to make sure I don't forget!
genieartshopsmall.gif
@Mininty

wha! your art is gorgeous <3 could I be put on your wait list for t/g?

(alternatively if you are okay with art trades i'd love to do that too :'D free)
@Mininty

wha! your art is gorgeous <3 could I be put on your wait list for t/g?

(alternatively if you are okay with art trades i'd love to do that too :'D free)
@Ichamo Second one!! Will get Natasha done asap too!! [img]http://i.imgur.com/MAdr7Wv.png[/img]
@Ichamo

Second one!! Will get Natasha done asap too!!

MAdr7Wv.png
@Genie

Oh! I would say check back in 1-3 days? Or if you want, you can PM me an email address and I can send it through there! Of course, if I finish earlier I don't mind waiting for payment until you log in again so no worries!

@Cherri

Aaa///// thank you so much!! Your art is so wonderful too!! I'd love to do an art trade! Please PM me and we can discuss more!
@Genie

Oh! I would say check back in 1-3 days? Or if you want, you can PM me an email address and I can send it through there! Of course, if I finish earlier I don't mind waiting for payment until you log in again so no worries!

@Cherri

Aaa///// thank you so much!! Your art is so wonderful too!! I'd love to do an art trade! Please PM me and we can discuss more!
@Mininty
okay! i'm going on a business trip tomorrow and i'll be back on monday so i'll check back then :D
i probably won't be on my email much until then either xD
@Mininty
okay! i'm going on a business trip tomorrow and i'll be back on monday so i'll check back then :D
i probably won't be on my email much until then either xD
genieartshopsmall.gif
@Ichamo last one! [img]http://i.imgur.com/P6xJoF1.png[/img]
@Ichamo

last one!

P6xJoF1.png
^ going to be updating a lot more stuff this week--hopefully much faster too!! Thank you so much for your guys' patience!!

^ going to be updating a lot more stuff this week--hopefully much faster too!! Thank you so much for your guys' patience!!

^ bump with some art--gonna be working on finishing up some portrait comms today!! This is a warm up I did with @JonathanJoestar's lovely OC as the subject! I couldn't resist!! (Unfinished since it was a quick warm up...but maybe sometime I'll go back to it ^v^) [img]https://i.gyazo.com/cfa6df226632e87b7b6bbe71722d2a33.png[/img]
^ bump with some art--gonna be working on finishing up some portrait comms today!! This is a warm up I did with @JonathanJoestar's lovely OC as the subject! I couldn't resist!! (Unfinished since it was a quick warm up...but maybe sometime I'll go back to it ^v^)

cfa6df226632e87b7b6bbe71722d2a33.png
@Mininty

AAAAAA Thanks again, so happy to see this qvq
@Mininty

AAAAAA Thanks again, so happy to see this qvq
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49