Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinka Shop! USD OPEN/Waitlist T/G
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
@Mininty Ah I see :") In that case, I'm available to pay up right now for the bust if that's cool hahah

I'll be paying with gems, as said vuv
@Mininty Ah I see :") In that case, I'm available to pay up right now for the bust if that's cool hahah

I'll be paying with gems, as said vuv
tumblr_o5swj7pdNN1swp7two4_r1_400.png tumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif
@aikaikaik

ahh I'd actually like to take payment after I finish if that's alright ;v; I wouldn't want you to wait too long since I have a larger queue waitlist rn!! I don't think that'd be fair for you ;o; But I'll do my best to get to yours as fast as I can!! Thank you so much!!
@aikaikaik

ahh I'd actually like to take payment after I finish if that's alright ;v; I wouldn't want you to wait too long since I have a larger queue waitlist rn!! I don't think that'd be fair for you ;o; But I'll do my best to get to yours as fast as I can!! Thank you so much!!
@Mininty Ah Alrighty! :"D Thanks!
@Mininty Ah Alrighty! :"D Thanks!
tumblr_o5swj7pdNN1swp7two4_r1_400.png tumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif
@Mininty
Hi hon I would like a priority slot! I have 3 dragons that I'd love to comm you for.
@Mininty
Hi hon I would like a priority slot! I have 3 dragons that I'd love to comm you for.
@Esperiette

Ohh thank you so much!! Please PM your references and details and I'll get you on the priority slot!!
@Esperiette

Ohh thank you so much!! Please PM your references and details and I'll get you on the priority slot!!
@Mininty
hi~ how much in USD for a fullbody pixel? ;o
@Mininty
hi~ how much in USD for a fullbody pixel? ;o
genieartshopsmall.gif
@Genie

Hello! Im still figuring out how to price my full body pixels--but right now i'd price them at around $4-$5 based on complexity ;v; Thank you so much!! here's a sample of a full body I did for an OC of mine btw! Since I don't have samples up there!

Also if you're talking about mini-full bodies then just $1.50 !! ^v^ Sorry if I didn't understand that right!
@Genie

Hello! Im still figuring out how to price my full body pixels--but right now i'd price them at around $4-$5 based on complexity ;v; Thank you so much!! here's a sample of a full body I did for an OC of mine btw! Since I don't have samples up there!

Also if you're talking about mini-full bodies then just $1.50 !! ^v^ Sorry if I didn't understand that right!
@Nerdydragon Here's the first of three! Thank you so much!! coloring up Nadine rn!! (click for full res!) [url=http://i.imgur.com/uZnMJVL.png][img]http://i.imgur.com/uZnMJVLm.png[/img][/url]
@Nerdydragon

Here's the first of three! Thank you so much!! coloring up Nadine rn!!

(click for full res!)

uZnMJVLm.png
@mininty yes I'm talking about that one! $4-5 sounds good ^^
I'd like to buy 2 if that's okay?
@mininty yes I'm talking about that one! $4-5 sounds good ^^
I'd like to buy 2 if that's okay?
genieartshopsmall.gif
@Mininty
Hi! I PM'd you a bit ago and we worked out a deal.
I don't mind how long it takes, but I noticed I haven't been added to your list. (:
@Mininty
Hi! I PM'd you a bit ago and we worked out a deal.
I don't mind how long it takes, but I noticed I haven't been added to your list. (:
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.