Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinka Shop! USD OPEN/Waitlist T/G
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 48 49
@SarkansFawnus

It depends what you're ordering! I might take it as full payment for a mini pixel--but it might only count as partial for a bigger piece--and no worries! questions are always welcome!! ^v^
@SarkansFawnus

It depends what you're ordering! I might take it as full payment for a mini pixel--but it might only count as partial for a bigger piece--and no worries! questions are always welcome!! ^v^
@mininty
ah, i had put an order for the portrait/bust.
@mininty
ah, i had put an order for the portrait/bust.
I want to put something fun and creative here but have no ~ideas~
@SarkansFawnus

Oh alright! Then the skin would count as partial payment ;v;
@SarkansFawnus

Oh alright! Then the skin would count as partial payment ;v;
@mininty
alright then, i was checking as i wasn't sure ^W^
@mininty
alright then, i was checking as i wasn't sure ^W^
I want to put something fun and creative here but have no ~ideas~
@AlienEilish WIP Gonna finish him up today!! Was trying to figure out how I wanted to do the galaxy thing with him--hopefully this is alright? [img]https://i.gyazo.com/c599eb57ca514dc751e458f48aa0a021.png[/img]
@AlienEilish

WIP

Gonna finish him up today!! Was trying to figure out how I wanted to do the galaxy thing with him--hopefully this is alright?

c599eb57ca514dc751e458f48aa0a021.png
@Mininty
AHHHHHHHHH Yes! That is so perfect! <3 I LOVE the floaty wrist rocks and the added horns look soooo gooooood!!! <3
@Mininty
AHHHHHHHHH Yes! That is so perfect! <3 I LOVE the floaty wrist rocks and the added horns look soooo gooooood!!! <3
@AlienEilish

Im so glad!! I'll ahead and color the rest of him then!! This is so fun!!!!
@AlienEilish

Im so glad!! I'll ahead and color the rest of him then!! This is so fun!!!!
Bumpy ^.^
Bumpy ^.^
tumblr_inline_nc5kgn3L891scrvs1.gif
@mininty
Can I be added to the ping list?
@mininty
Can I be added to the ping list?
6rssG2W.png

7QOdJ0E.png
@Mininty
Hi! Since it's the last day of the festival, I was wondering if you'd like me to convert the 130 GSD into items of your choice? I don't mind waiting, I just want to make sure you're getting your fair half of the deal ^_^
@Mininty
Hi! Since it's the last day of the festival, I was wondering if you'd like me to convert the 130 GSD into items of your choice? I don't mind waiting, I just want to make sure you're getting your fair half of the deal ^_^
kitra-by-darkrune.giftumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.giftumblr_o4kanruC121ujz7f3o7_250.gif
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 48 49