Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinka Shop! USD OPEN/Waitlist T/G
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 48 49
@mininty Hi! I was wondering if I could get a Bust pixel of my OC Beatrice, though I've been having trouble trying to understand how your slots work :")
@mininty Hi! I was wondering if I could get a Bust pixel of my OC Beatrice, though I've been having trouble trying to understand how your slots work :")
tumblr_o5swj7pdNN1swp7two4_r1_400.png tumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif
@mininty I have two [item=warmwater wanderers]s if you're still taking 'em? :0
@mininty I have two Warmwater Wanderers s if you're still taking 'em? :0
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
@Blossomfall

ohh that would be wonderful!! I'd love if you could just Convert them to the fishies!! if that's alright of course!! Thank you so much!
@Blossomfall

ohh that would be wonderful!! I'd love if you could just Convert them to the fishies!! if that's alright of course!! Thank you so much!
@Mininty
Awesome, done! Makes things much easier after the festival ends :)
@Mininty
Awesome, done! Makes things much easier after the festival ends :)
kitra-by-darkrune.giftumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.giftumblr_o4kanruC121ujz7f3o7_250.gif
@Mininty

dude your art looks too precious aaaaaa
please add me to the waiting list,, I need TONS of commissions from you,,,
//sobs
@Mininty

dude your art looks too precious aaaaaa
please add me to the waiting list,, I need TONS of commissions from you,,,
//sobs
art_shop_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz00e.pngcharacter_shop_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz009.pngwishlist_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz001.png
@Madwhisperer

Oh goodness thank you so much!!! >////////< that really makes my day to hear!!

@Aikaikaik

My shop is a bit messy since I opened it early into my FR experience (Im a barely month old newbie ahaha;;;) but basically--slots that are listed are the ones im working! The waitlist/ping list is for orders that are waiting to be taken--I noted down some info next to each so I can remember to ping them or contact them when Im starting or taking orders for that slot! I'll probably revamp my shop at some point but for now, Im just going to do what I can! so please excuse that for being confusing sldjf that being said, I'll get you on the waitlist for a pixel bust! I usually get those done faster so I take info for them up front! Thank you so much!!

@Valka

Sure! What would you like in return?
@Madwhisperer

Oh goodness thank you so much!!! >////////< that really makes my day to hear!!

@Aikaikaik

My shop is a bit messy since I opened it early into my FR experience (Im a barely month old newbie ahaha;;;) but basically--slots that are listed are the ones im working! The waitlist/ping list is for orders that are waiting to be taken--I noted down some info next to each so I can remember to ping them or contact them when Im starting or taking orders for that slot! I'll probably revamp my shop at some point but for now, Im just going to do what I can! so please excuse that for being confusing sldjf that being said, I'll get you on the waitlist for a pixel bust! I usually get those done faster so I take info for them up front! Thank you so much!!

@Valka

Sure! What would you like in return?
@Mininty
Ohh my gosh your art is incredible! <33 Could you add me to your waitlist? Btw, you're seriously undervaluing your work, you're way too good for the price you're offering!
@Mininty
Ohh my gosh your art is incredible! <33 Could you add me to your waitlist? Btw, you're seriously undervaluing your work, you're way too good for the price you're offering!
@Alphajet

Oh thank you so much!! that makes me so happy!! I'll be sure to add you on!! aaaaa///// you're so sweet!! I need to think a bit about increasing my prices--maybe after I finish my current batch ;v; Im still working on prices im comfy with lsdfsdf thank you so much for the kind words!!!
@Alphajet

Oh thank you so much!! that makes me so happy!! I'll be sure to add you on!! aaaaa///// you're so sweet!! I need to think a bit about increasing my prices--maybe after I finish my current batch ;v; Im still working on prices im comfy with lsdfsdf thank you so much for the kind words!!!
@mininty would 1 full color bust be ok in exchange for both? :>
Also your art is really pretty once I get a paypal I'll be back :0
@mininty would 1 full color bust be ok in exchange for both? :>
Also your art is really pretty once I get a paypal I'll be back :0
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
@Valka

Aaaa thank you so much//////// You're so sweet!! and yes that'll be good in exchange! Feel free to leave refs of what you'd like me to draw!
@Valka

Aaaa thank you so much//////// You're so sweet!! and yes that'll be good in exchange! Feel free to leave refs of what you'd like me to draw!
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 48 49