Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | preview apparel on YOUR dragon
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 46 47
Support! It sucks when you buy an item and it later turns out to not git the dragon you got it for
Support! It sucks when you buy an item and it later turns out to not git the dragon you got it for
Hello everyone! Because the staff implement suggestions based on their design philosophy of the game, not votes, popularity, or lack thereof, some posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to the Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
“Support”
“No support”
Quoting another post
Quoting another post with ONLY “support/no support”

Thank you!
Hello everyone! Because the staff implement suggestions based on their design philosophy of the game, not votes, popularity, or lack thereof, some posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to the Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
“Support”
“No support”
Quoting another post
Quoting another post with ONLY “support/no support”

Thank you!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
support, but layering....
support, but layering....
dZiGjLq.png avemeir
wishlist | buying newer fest items | ave's chests
saving up for cloudy wings ......
I support this, but how would layering work?
I support this, but how would layering work?
Support! It would be also great to move them around and see how they work with the other apparels, just like you can do it when applying them to a dragon.
Support! It would be also great to move them around and see how they work with the other apparels, just like you can do it when applying them to a dragon.
Ef65p3T.png__

____ free Hibernal Den items | Wishlist | FR +9h

I can draw
• ferals / creatures
• humans / gijinkas
• anthros / furries

This would be great! I'd love seeing something like this implemented, it would help to not waste treasure on something I thought would look good but ended up looking bad on the dragon I bought it for.
This would be great! I'd love seeing something like this implemented, it would help to not waste treasure on something I thought would look good but ended up looking bad on the dragon I bought it for.
support, it would need a more complex system than previewing skins though because clicking through an entire lair is a hassle
support, it would need a more complex system than previewing skins though because clicking through an entire lair is a hassle
H0GRpN2.png
It's been over a year, and I find it a bit ridiculous this isn't implemented. The whole community wants it and has not received it, even though it is the same as previewing an accent/skin which is already available. Please implement this feature, as many people have been asking for and want it. You think there isn't a reason? A ton of people buy apparel and don't like how it looks on their dragons. Me included. I have over 6 pages of apparel that I dislike because I bought it and it didn't match my dragons. It frustrates people every day, and it should be added.

Support.
It's been over a year, and I find it a bit ridiculous this isn't implemented. The whole community wants it and has not received it, even though it is the same as previewing an accent/skin which is already available. Please implement this feature, as many people have been asking for and want it. You think there isn't a reason? A ton of people buy apparel and don't like how it looks on their dragons. Me included. I have over 6 pages of apparel that I dislike because I bought it and it didn't match my dragons. It frustrates people every day, and it should be added.

Support.
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
Support! It always bugs me when the apparel I tried looks good on the preview but not my actual dragon.
Support! It always bugs me when the apparel I tried looks good on the preview but not my actual dragon.
touch-grass-i-cant-i-eated-it-all.gif
Can't remember if I already posted on this thread before or not, but regardless I cannot stress how much of a necessity this would be, especially when it comes to purchasing particularly expensive clothing. Especially when it comes to purchasing particularly expensive clothing with gems.
Can't remember if I already posted on this thread before or not, but regardless I cannot stress how much of a necessity this would be, especially when it comes to purchasing particularly expensive clothing. Especially when it comes to purchasing particularly expensive clothing with gems.
JgF49Nw.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 46 47