Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | preview apparel on YOUR dragon
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 46 47
I've been waiting for this for so long, you don't even know.

I'm sure all my queries have been addressed, I just haven't read all 42 pages, so forgive me...

Would it be an issu, that we can layer apparel (but not accents, making accent previews an easier thing for our beloved coders)? I'm sure it's been mentioned. I could see an apparel previewer working like the Scrying Workshop, where you go in and can arrange apparel on a dragon... or something? I'm trying to think of how Subeta does their Human Avatar previews or how Wajas works. I haven't played either in years, so i can't recall if Wajas even has a feature like that. xD

Anywho, total support. I'd love to hear from staff/coders on if they feel this is doable in terms of how the site code works.

Bonus: preview accents/apparel on scryed dragons. xD A girl can dream, right?
I've been waiting for this for so long, you don't even know.

I'm sure all my queries have been addressed, I just haven't read all 42 pages, so forgive me...

Would it be an issu, that we can layer apparel (but not accents, making accent previews an easier thing for our beloved coders)? I'm sure it's been mentioned. I could see an apparel previewer working like the Scrying Workshop, where you go in and can arrange apparel on a dragon... or something? I'm trying to think of how Subeta does their Human Avatar previews or how Wajas works. I haven't played either in years, so i can't recall if Wajas even has a feature like that. xD

Anywho, total support. I'd love to hear from staff/coders on if they feel this is doable in terms of how the site code works.

Bonus: preview accents/apparel on scryed dragons. xD A girl can dream, right?
Galaxy-Skull.png ~~ ZNNyeOb.pngyeet
She/Her/Hers || Plagueling/Arcanite
FR+3 || I'm forgetful, PM me if I left something unfinished!

004-002.png1538e856e41a13dba7976f5bd7ceb13ea32a79e2.gif cd29c9512a3694d23a652f31a199ebb9.png 1074515.png
@tetris

Full support! :D

I suggested this when I first joined!

If the excuse not to do it because it would clip over apparel a dragon is already wearing comes around, there are easy solutions

1) I really don't care if it clips over the apparel my dragon is already wearing, 95% of the time I just need to know if the colors work together

2) just make it so you can rearrange apparel in the apparel preview just like you can from your dragon's page

done!

granted I'm not a web developer so these may be more complicated then I realize to actually implement, but the end-result would be really simple
@tetris

Full support! :D

I suggested this when I first joined!

If the excuse not to do it because it would clip over apparel a dragon is already wearing comes around, there are easy solutions

1) I really don't care if it clips over the apparel my dragon is already wearing, 95% of the time I just need to know if the colors work together

2) just make it so you can rearrange apparel in the apparel preview just like you can from your dragon's page

done!

granted I'm not a web developer so these may be more complicated then I realize to actually implement, but the end-result would be really simple
BFEMrcM.png
I support this as well! Along with most everyone here I'm always buying apparel for my dragons and then find out that the apparel I bought doesn't look good on them. I've wasted tons of treasure/gems on apparel that ends up not looking good on my dragon and I don't want to have to worry that I'm wasting the treasure/gems before spending a lot on apparel. Although sometimes I'm lucky and the apparel ends up looking good on one of my other dragons, most of the time I end up reselling. It could work like the skins/accents previews do, or at least similar to it. Not sure if this would be too much trouble for the mods/staff, but this feature would be really useful and help lots of people!
I support this as well! Along with most everyone here I'm always buying apparel for my dragons and then find out that the apparel I bought doesn't look good on them. I've wasted tons of treasure/gems on apparel that ends up not looking good on my dragon and I don't want to have to worry that I'm wasting the treasure/gems before spending a lot on apparel. Although sometimes I'm lucky and the apparel ends up looking good on one of my other dragons, most of the time I end up reselling. It could work like the skins/accents previews do, or at least similar to it. Not sure if this would be too much trouble for the mods/staff, but this feature would be really useful and help lots of people!
full support please make this a thing FR staff! for as popular as this website is I am very surprised this hasn't been done already! :( itd be nice if you just pop in your dragons ID and it shows your dragon without any apparel like when you pop in the ID in scrying, then pick from apparel to put on the preview to see if the apparel goes together! it'd be nice if they made it an option to preview multiple apparel together too see if would clash or not?
full support please make this a thing FR staff! for as popular as this website is I am very surprised this hasn't been done already! :( itd be nice if you just pop in your dragons ID and it shows your dragon without any apparel like when you pop in the ID in scrying, then pick from apparel to put on the preview to see if the apparel goes together! it'd be nice if they made it an option to preview multiple apparel together too see if would clash or not?
´•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´ •·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
~•BlizzardWind Hatchery•~
`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´
100% Support!
I like the idea of both a preview when you click on the apparel item (like with skins and accents) and the "Dressing Room" idea in the Scrying Workshop where you get to see all the available clothing options and try out what works on your dragons before you buy everything. I understand that this would probably be a little hard to program (and hard to deal with if you get a list of all your dragons when you click on an apparel item), but I think in the long run it would be worth it for everyone.
100% Support!
I like the idea of both a preview when you click on the apparel item (like with skins and accents) and the "Dressing Room" idea in the Scrying Workshop where you get to see all the available clothing options and try out what works on your dragons before you buy everything. I understand that this would probably be a little hard to program (and hard to deal with if you get a list of all your dragons when you click on an apparel item), but I think in the long run it would be worth it for everyone.
Support. Its extremely frustrating to spend gold or gems on something that winds up looking like garbage on your dragon. X.x
Support. Its extremely frustrating to spend gold or gems on something that winds up looking like garbage on your dragon. X.x
tumblr_p5lzber9Il1wg7iydo10_r1_250.png
@tetris
Yes please I am having troubles deciding what looks good on which of my dragons
@tetris
Yes please I am having troubles deciding what looks good on which of my dragons
OOf4SrF.gif 2330070.pngOOf4SrF.gif 2vju4wg.jpg
This is a fantastic idea. I whole heartedly support it.

It gets difficult for me to imagine what hue may look best on one of my dragons without buying them and trying them on my dragons myself. Just yesterday I had an issue with trying to find the right hue of cloak for one of my dragons, and neither really worked out well for me :c

So yes, this would be lovely to see!
This is a fantastic idea. I whole heartedly support it.

It gets difficult for me to imagine what hue may look best on one of my dragons without buying them and trying them on my dragons myself. Just yesterday I had an issue with trying to find the right hue of cloak for one of my dragons, and neither really worked out well for me :c

So yes, this would be lovely to see!
1kz7OWt.png
100% behind this I need to know if my dergs will looks snazzy before I buy it.
100% behind this I need to know if my dergs will looks snazzy before I buy it.
t3ZZoeU.pngFU8J6iH.pngEZybtWo.gifaT7Sqrk.gifXWlqR9r.png
Support!
Its very annoying to have to try and resell something that didn't work out.
Support!
Its very annoying to have to try and resell something that didn't work out.
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 46 47