Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | preview apparel on YOUR dragon
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 46 47
I support this so hard! Like I need this so bad, so many wasted gems and so much wasted treasure on apparel I didn't end up liking cause it was the wrong color. DX
I support this so hard! Like I need this so bad, so many wasted gems and so much wasted treasure on apparel I didn't end up liking cause it was the wrong color. DX
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
Always tired, so I apologize if I take forever to respond
Hello everyone! Because the staff implement suggestions based on their design philosophy of the game, not votes, popularity, or lack thereof, some posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to the Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
“Support”
“No support”
Quoting another post
Quoting another post with ONLY “support/no support”

Thank you!
Hello everyone! Because the staff implement suggestions based on their design philosophy of the game, not votes, popularity, or lack thereof, some posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to the Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
“Support”
“No support”
Quoting another post
Quoting another post with ONLY “support/no support”

Thank you!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Support! Especially since I just wasted a load of money on apparel that didn't even look good on the dragon I wanted it for ;n;

In terms of layout, it could be similar to the skin/accent preview thing?
Support! Especially since I just wasted a load of money on apparel that didn't even look good on the dragon I wanted it for ;n;

In terms of layout, it could be similar to the skin/accent preview thing?
Tn4aWhc.png
Totally support this idea!

it would be really helpful when buying apparel, it's really time-consuming to take every apparel's picture and ps them on the dragon only to see if they are fit on them. A preview like the skin/accent previews for our own dragon would be so lovely!

We understand it takes time to do this, and we will be really appreciated if this could happen!
Totally support this idea!

it would be really helpful when buying apparel, it's really time-consuming to take every apparel's picture and ps them on the dragon only to see if they are fit on them. A preview like the skin/accent previews for our own dragon would be so lovely!

We understand it takes time to do this, and we will be really appreciated if this could happen!
BPpOUJu.png
@tetris

You are so right. I hate it when I'm just like, I hope it'll be visible and all... and then I buy it. When I actually put it on the dragon, then it's like, barely popping up, and it can't be covering what it's being covered by, or else it just looks stupid.

SUPPORT.
@tetris

You are so right. I hate it when I'm just like, I hope it'll be visible and all... and then I buy it. When I actually put it on the dragon, then it's like, barely popping up, and it can't be covering what it's being covered by, or else it just looks stupid.

SUPPORT.
Support.
It's so frustrating trying to find apparel that matches my dragons without having to guess at whether or not something looks decent.
Support.
It's so frustrating trying to find apparel that matches my dragons without having to guess at whether or not something looks decent.
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
[quote name="gemajgall" date=2015-01-28 07:28:42] I always support some type of "Fitting Room" option to the Scrying Workshop. [/quote] I support the original idea, but I thought this idea was too cool to not give it a boost, too!
gemajgall wrote on 2015-01-28:
I always support some type of "Fitting Room" option to the Scrying Workshop.
I support the original idea, but I thought this idea was too cool to not give it a boost, too!
Support!

I find it frustrating buying something nice n expensive only to find that it didn't match the way I thought it did. Back to the AH to sell it again. A hassle indeed. It's here for skins/accents, so why not apparel too?
Support!

I find it frustrating buying something nice n expensive only to find that it didn't match the way I thought it did. Back to the AH to sell it again. A hassle indeed. It's here for skins/accents, so why not apparel too?
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
Completely support! Like I need this in my life to help me plan out what to save for.
Completely support! Like I need this in my life to help me plan out what to save for.
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
Always tired, so I apologize if I take forever to respond
Full support! It would be so, so helpful in dressing dragons. I get so nervous about buying apparel because I can be so picky with how it looks. I have some really expensive purchases that I regret...
Full support! It would be so, so helpful in dressing dragons. I get so nervous about buying apparel because I can be so picky with how it looks. I have some really expensive purchases that I regret...
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 46 47