Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Marva's mirror are you gonna choose
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I'm going with the Lightning one, under the assumption that the mirrors will give us the corresponding flight's April Fools eyes.
I'm going with the Lightning one, under the assumption that the mirrors will give us the corresponding flight's April Fools eyes.
gekDtXY.png | blhNXG3.png | cU74Yk.jpg | lUc1aX6.gif | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1641232gekDtXY.png[/url] | ThanksgivingBadge_zps9cef2f12.png | kuxtrjm.png CAKE WALK | iQrUd5S.png LOST |
I think i'll go with phenomenal, if they do give out eyes, that would be great
I think i'll go with phenomenal, if they do give out eyes, that would be great
O3S1Vcc.png
If we are getting googly eyes, I'm going with Light since the eye type corresponds to each dragon's element. ANIME EYESSSSS
If we are getting googly eyes, I'm going with Light since the eye type corresponds to each dragon's element. ANIME EYESSSSS
zqDx8gm.png mysticmeat.gif
I'm going with either Light or Arcane, haven't decided.

I sincerely hope they aren't the eyes, though - this kind of thing is funny for April Fools, sure, but I'm sure I'm not the only person who just wants it to be a one off thing so it retains its humour.

I'd personally like some socks or a lovely knitted beanie - or hell, even some terrible flight makeup or something.
I'm going with either Light or Arcane, haven't decided.

I sincerely hope they aren't the eyes, though - this kind of thing is funny for April Fools, sure, but I'm sure I'm not the only person who just wants it to be a one off thing so it retains its humour.

I'd personally like some socks or a lovely knitted beanie - or hell, even some terrible flight makeup or something.
• FR+18 • She/They •
IKTR - Fandragons in Invictus, Hallownest, Equestria, and Fandragon Tabs
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/224829/22482822_350.png[/img] My april fools babeh needs a matching thingie
22482822_350.png

My april fools babeh needs a matching thingie
345jtyw.jpg
I'm going with the Light one because anime eyes
I'm going with the Light one because anime eyes
tumblr_ojhs1v0eQf1v6q66ro2_500.png
I'm torn between Light, Lightning, and Fire... because if it's the eyes, I want to have some that I can use in some serious dragon apparel with some layering.
I'm torn between Light, Lightning, and Fire... because if it's the eyes, I want to have some that I can use in some serious dragon apparel with some layering.
6dzshv.png
Red.
I like it.
Red.
I like it.
7jRUFbW.png
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
7kHxxxY.png
Plot twist: we're getting the sprites.
I chose Wind, but if we get the eyes, I think I'd like Light to fit my current avatar... otherwise I'll just give them to Olus for under his mask because it looks funny.
Plot twist: we're getting the sprites.
I chose Wind, but if we get the eyes, I think I'd like Light to fit my current avatar... otherwise I'll just give them to Olus for under his mask because it looks funny.
9XOxNGE.jpg Always up for some Mammertee Plushies :D
Might go Remarkable. It's pretty!
Might go Remarkable. It's pretty!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngmFjnag2.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9