Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Marva's mirror are you gonna choose
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Since green is the best colour of all times (you wouldn't guess checking my lair *cough*) I'm going with that one.. but if it turns out to be the googly eyes I want it to be a full set, I want all of them as apparel. If they're not then I want them as equippable items for next year! :x
Since green is the best colour of all times (you wouldn't guess checking my lair *cough*) I'm going with that one.. but if it turns out to be the googly eyes I want it to be a full set, I want all of them as apparel. If they're not then I want them as equippable items for next year! :x
9g0BXbt.gif
[item=marva's incredible reflection] Going to be very boring and just say I'll take the one of my own flights colours. Tbh I would love to have one of every colour as this years theme seems to be promising (Mirrors! Flight colours!!) but alas. Let's wait till the item we get tomorrow is cheaper, ha.
Marva's Incredible Reflection

Going to be very boring and just say I'll take the one of my own flights colours.
Tbh I would love to have one of every colour as this years theme seems to be promising (Mirrors! Flight colours!!) but alas. Let's wait till the item we get tomorrow is cheaper, ha.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
The Terrific one, since it's my flight's colors ^-^ (Wind) I am soooo unoriginal, I know ;p
The Terrific one, since it's my flight's colors ^-^ (Wind) I am soooo unoriginal, I know ;p
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
I'm from Wind but I'll take Light mirror :'D
I'm from Wind but I'll take Light mirror :'D
I'm gonna take this one : [item=Marva's Outstanding Reflection] because I liked the description :D
I'm gonna take this one : Marva's Outstanding Reflection because I liked the description :D
[item=marva's phenomenal reflection][item=marva's remarkable reflection][item=marva's terrific reflection][item=marva's fantastic reflection][item=marva's Amazing reflection][item=marva's Astounding reflection][item=marva's extraordinary reflection][item=marva's fascinating reflection][item=marva's incredible reflection][item=marva's miraculous reflection][item=marva's outstanding reflection] For everyones convenience
Marva's Phenomenal Reflection Marva's Remarkable Reflection Marva's Terrific Reflection Marva's Fantastic Reflection Marva's Amazing Reflection Marva's Astounding Reflection Marva's Extraordinary Reflection Marva's Fascinating Reflection Marva's Incredible Reflection Marva's Miraculous Reflection Marva's Outstanding Reflection

For everyones convenience
I'm from Shadow but I choose the Plague one just in case it's the googly eyes because Plague are the best OMG XDDDD
I'm from Shadow but I choose the Plague one just in case it's the googly eyes because Plague are the best OMG XDDDD
eUMhm7B.png
I picked shadow, since I'm banking on it being googly eyes.

I lvoe the Oro dizzy eyes.
I picked shadow, since I'm banking on it being googly eyes.

I lvoe the Oro dizzy eyes.
tumblr_nh64rms0ri1qmza3yo5_r1_250.png Plagueisweenies2k15
Someone explain the mirrors for me please?

It's my first april fools day on FR.
Someone explain the mirrors for me please?

It's my first april fools day on FR.
OOf4SrF.gifGalaxis MagazineDQ12RZ9.png+3 FR time OOf4SrF.gif
@Viperia
Today, you will get a mirror, and you can cycle through it, and decide on which one you like best.
Tomorrow, the mirror you chose will open and you'll get whatever's inside! :D

I chose the Light one, because it was my first flight and my avatar is perfect with the eyes.
@Viperia
Today, you will get a mirror, and you can cycle through it, and decide on which one you like best.
Tomorrow, the mirror you chose will open and you'll get whatever's inside! :D

I chose the Light one, because it was my first flight and my avatar is perfect with the eyes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9