Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Marva's mirror are you gonna choose
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Went for Plague because red is my favourite colour and my flight colour
Went for Plague because red is my favourite colour and my flight colour
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
I think i am going for either lightning, arcane or shadow!

And inside is an egg of a new and undiscovered dragon breed which will be born -of course- with the eyes of the flight you choose ! ! ! I can dream.....right?
I think i am going for either lightning, arcane or shadow!

And inside is an egg of a new and undiscovered dragon breed which will be born -of course- with the eyes of the flight you choose ! ! ! I can dream.....right?
Visit my accent shop HERE! & Adoptable Interest Check HERE!
I gotta go with my flight ya know. So I'm going with the Amazing one. X3
I gotta go with my flight ya know. So I'm going with the Amazing one. X3
_
@malafunfun
YES. JUST. YES

Everyone else; Wow ok this thread got really full quickly thanks for your feedback! I think it'll be eyes too, but idk! I'm probably going for either the shadow or light one!
@malafunfun
YES. JUST. YES

Everyone else; Wow ok this thread got really full quickly thanks for your feedback! I think it'll be eyes too, but idk! I'm probably going for either the shadow or light one!
hi
I cycled through them all after discovering mine was pink (aka arcane) I love my arcane friends...but pink is gross...I'm going with lovely red (aka plague) as its my home <3
I cycled through them all after discovering mine was pink (aka arcane) I love my arcane friends...but pink is gross...I'm going with lovely red (aka plague) as its my home <3
X0JktGl.png
Plague or Wind. I have not decided. Aaa. Much excite. (And the eyes are glorious)
Plague or Wind. I have not decided. Aaa. Much excite. (And the eyes are glorious)
sIYtCYI.png
Pink! Both my favorite color and my flight color. ^-^
Pink! Both my favorite color and my flight color. ^-^
qPCsFXD.gifiJgGlJd.png
Amazing (Arcane). Because I'm hoping that they'll contain the joke eyes as items, and I want one of my Spirals to keep his googly eyes.
Amazing (Arcane). Because I'm hoping that they'll contain the joke eyes as items, and I want one of my Spirals to keep his googly eyes.
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
Terrific (Wind) because I'm a true windy :D
Terrific (Wind) because I'm a true windy :D
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
I'm going for the pink or Amazing Reflection one -w-
I'm going for the pink or Amazing Reflection one -w-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9