Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Marva's mirror are you gonna choose
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
When the clock ticks over for tomorrow the curent Marva's Mirror in your hoard will become something! Each will become something different based on what mirror you picked (Terrific, Phenomenal, etc,,,) What one will you pick? Predictions for what they might be?
When the clock ticks over for tomorrow the curent Marva's Mirror in your hoard will become something! Each will become something different based on what mirror you picked (Terrific, Phenomenal, etc,,,) What one will you pick? Predictions for what they might be?
hi
I'm going with the plague mirror! (Fascinating)
I'm going with the plague mirror! (Fascinating)
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
I think i will coose the white one. It's called outstanding i think?
But i have no Idea what i'll be. I hope something cool. I'm excited!!!
I think i will coose the white one. It's called outstanding i think?
But i have no Idea what i'll be. I hope something cool. I'm excited!!!
VVM4XuM.png
Since there are eleven, one for each flight with fitting colors, I'll choose purple one (for the flight where I'll always belong...)
Since there are eleven, one for each flight with fitting colors, I'll choose purple one (for the flight where I'll always belong...)
Light! Which is phenomenal.

Edit: Or ice, which is outstanding. Can't decide...
Light! Which is phenomenal.

Edit: Or ice, which is outstanding. Can't decide...
They all seem to be Flight related, since they cover the range of Flight colors. I'm sticking with the red one in the event that it's Plague related!
They all seem to be Flight related, since they cover the range of Flight colors. I'm sticking with the red one in the event that it's Plague related!
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
Jace | He/Him | 23 | FR+1
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
either lightning or plague, i think

i'll bet money on the outcomes being wearable googly eyes! in which case i'll probably want one of each, so my choice won't really matter in the end cuz i'm just gonna buy all the things

i'll bet money on the outcomes being wearable googly eyes! in which case i'll probably want one of each, so my choice won't really matter in the end cuz i'm just gonna buy all the things
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
I thought they looked like flights colours so maybe something to do with that?

Going for terrific as it looks windie if I remeber correctly
I thought they looked like flights colours so maybe something to do with that?

Going for terrific as it looks windie if I remeber correctly

wingull_right_by_phantom_jade-d9524do.pngFR+8wingull_left_by_phantom_jade-d9524dk.png
Birb obsessed
I took the light pink one (amazing mirror). I guess it's Arcane then?
I took the light pink one (amazing mirror). I guess it's Arcane then?
TiSXpPl.png
[quote name="Autopsy" date=2016-04-01 00:50:32] either lightning or plague, i think i'll bet money on the outcomes being wearable googly eyes! in which case i'll probably want one of each, so my choice won't really matter in the end cuz i'm just gonna buy all the things [/quote] Would love the Google eyes Wind especially.
Autopsy wrote on 2016-04-01:

Would love the Google eyes

Wind especially.

wingull_right_by_phantom_jade-d9524do.pngFR+8wingull_left_by_phantom_jade-d9524dk.png
Birb obsessed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9