Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Marva's mirror are you gonna choose
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I'm going with the Incredible/Nature because y'know.. green
it'd be cool if we got the eyes though but i'd still go with what i've chosen already or the lighitning since the nature and lightning eyes are my favourite
I'm going with the Incredible/Nature because y'know.. green
it'd be cool if we got the eyes though but i'd still go with what i've chosen already or the lighitning since the nature and lightning eyes are my favourite
I hope you have a great day!
I'm going with the one for my own flight/closest to my flight colour :) I love yellow too much!
I'm going with the one for my own flight/closest to my flight colour :) I love yellow too much!
signature_fr_soleillune_by_vampireselene13-d906e30.png
The reward is almost certainly going to be eyes. I'm not sure if I'm going with Shadow's dizzy eyes or Earth's angry eyebrows.
The reward is almost certainly going to be eyes. I'm not sure if I'm going with Shadow's dizzy eyes or Earth's angry eyebrows.
Icewarden Ice Sculpture
I'm going with either the Amazing Mirror (light pink) or the Phenomenal Mirror (light yellow) in case they're the googly eyes.

Arcane eyes are awesome and light eyes are adorable.
I'm going with either the Amazing Mirror (light pink) or the Phenomenal Mirror (light yellow) in case they're the googly eyes.

Arcane eyes are awesome and light eyes are adorable.
I really hope remarkable is water because i'm in love with my new avatar. I also really like the light and lightning ones so i'll probably be buying those >:3c
I really hope remarkable is water because i'm in love with my new avatar. I also really like the light and lightning ones so i'll probably be buying those >:3c
[quote name="Autopsy" date=2016-04-01 00:50:32] either lightning or plague, i think i'll bet money on the outcomes being wearable googly eyes! [/quote] My thoughts! Lightning for sure, their eyes are my favorite and even if that's not what's in there I generally like their stuff
Autopsy wrote on 2016-04-01:
either lightning or plague, i think
i'll bet money on the outcomes being wearable googly eyes!

My thoughts! Lightning for sure, their eyes are my favorite and even if that's not what's in there I generally like their stuff
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
I really hope the mirrors have the googly eyes. Stuck choosing between Earth, Plague, and Shadow in case they are.
I really hope the mirrors have the googly eyes. Stuck choosing between Earth, Plague, and Shadow in case they are.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
I choose ice because it's my flight but if it's googly eyes, I'll hunt down nature eyes for all my dragons. I love their look.
I choose ice because it's my flight but if it's googly eyes, I'll hunt down nature eyes for all my dragons. I love their look.
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
If it's funny eye apparel I'm gonna regret it, but nature
If it's funny eye apparel I'm gonna regret it, but nature
5891598x3192239.png
I'm going with Ice.
I'm going with Ice.
Boil'em! Mash'em! Stick them in a stew!
Potato_Banner_New.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9