Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed and Done
1 2 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212
@Calluth
I'm sorry :( You'll have to wait to be drawn again. You've got a little better than a 50% chance of getting picked again (there are a few users who have been gone for over a month and are not very likely to reply)
@Calluth
I'm sorry :( You'll have to wait to be drawn again. You've got a little better than a 50% chance of getting picked again (there are a few users who have been gone for over a month and are not very likely to reply)
@Emmie @FireGirlB @LadyRiat

Rules for Prize drawing:
Q. How will prizes be distributed/handled?
A: Winners will be drawn in groups of 10. If you are the first drawn winner, you get your first prize pick! If you're 2nd, you will list TWO prize options in order of most to least wanted. This way, if your first option is taken, there is a backup. If you are 3rd you will list 3 prize options in order and etc down the line. SO if you are 10th, you will need to list 10 prize options just in case the 9 users before you claim your first 9 picks. Remember, you will only win ONE prize, the list is just in case your first choices are picked before you.

You will have 24 hours from when you are initially pinged as a winner to reply to this thread with your prize options. If you fail to do so, you will be bumped to the top of the next drawing of winners.
If you fail to reply after 2 pings, you will be thrown back into the pot to be drawn from again.

You can only win once!

Please list the exact name of the prize title when listing your prize choices.

Skins/Accents: In this category you can pick any 2 skins/accents to claim. However, please list 4 in order of preference in case one or two are claimed by someone before you. This will help mitigate any back and forth. You will get the first two listed that are still available.

Familiars/Apparel/Battle:
Similar to above except you get 3 items. As such, please list 5 items in order of preference. You will get the first 3 that are still available. Remember, this is a Mix & Match category so you can get just 3 familiars or 2 familiars and 1 apparel piece or any other combo within those 3 categories. Familiars, Apparel, & Battle Items are all together so you can mix from all 3 categories

Dragon Prizes
: Any dragon after Duet in my lair is a prize. However, they will not come with any items or familiars attached to them. Those are just holders.

Dragon Breeding: If you want a hatchling from a pair of my dragons, please Scry them ahead of time as a few in my lair are related. I do not have any specific pairs so anyone that is able to breed together is free game for you to choose to nest together. You can also choose to have one of your dragons breed with one of mine, but it will be done in my lair.

Round Thirteen Winners!

1. @Leerendrache *
2. @Xylia *
3. @DarksideQueen *
4. @BeingOfNature * - Lore
5. @Satchen *
6. @TheAdoptedBeta - Spiraling Supernova + Surge
7. @AvalonDreams - little lion, are you glade
8. @Silverins - Sedimentary sentinel +Wyrmwound Glow
9. @Goldovzii - To denounce the evils of truth and love!
10. @Misaki0728 - Skysong, Painted History

Congratz to the 13th round winners!

* = Missed first ping

90/115 prizes distributed

(Prize distribution for this group will happen Monday morning because I will not be up this late tomorrow)
@Emmie @FireGirlB @LadyRiat

Rules for Prize drawing:
Q. How will prizes be distributed/handled?
A: Winners will be drawn in groups of 10. If you are the first drawn winner, you get your first prize pick! If you're 2nd, you will list TWO prize options in order of most to least wanted. This way, if your first option is taken, there is a backup. If you are 3rd you will list 3 prize options in order and etc down the line. SO if you are 10th, you will need to list 10 prize options just in case the 9 users before you claim your first 9 picks. Remember, you will only win ONE prize, the list is just in case your first choices are picked before you.

You will have 24 hours from when you are initially pinged as a winner to reply to this thread with your prize options. If you fail to do so, you will be bumped to the top of the next drawing of winners.
If you fail to reply after 2 pings, you will be thrown back into the pot to be drawn from again.

You can only win once!

Please list the exact name of the prize title when listing your prize choices.

Skins/Accents: In this category you can pick any 2 skins/accents to claim. However, please list 4 in order of preference in case one or two are claimed by someone before you. This will help mitigate any back and forth. You will get the first two listed that are still available.

Familiars/Apparel/Battle:
Similar to above except you get 3 items. As such, please list 5 items in order of preference. You will get the first 3 that are still available. Remember, this is a Mix & Match category so you can get just 3 familiars or 2 familiars and 1 apparel piece or any other combo within those 3 categories. Familiars, Apparel, & Battle Items are all together so you can mix from all 3 categories

Dragon Prizes
: Any dragon after Duet in my lair is a prize. However, they will not come with any items or familiars attached to them. Those are just holders.

Dragon Breeding: If you want a hatchling from a pair of my dragons, please Scry them ahead of time as a few in my lair are related. I do not have any specific pairs so anyone that is able to breed together is free game for you to choose to nest together. You can also choose to have one of your dragons breed with one of mine, but it will be done in my lair.

Round Thirteen Winners!

1. @Leerendrache *
2. @Xylia *
3. @DarksideQueen *
4. @BeingOfNature * - Lore
5. @Satchen *
6. @TheAdoptedBeta - Spiraling Supernova + Surge
7. @AvalonDreams - little lion, are you glade
8. @Silverins - Sedimentary sentinel +Wyrmwound Glow
9. @Goldovzii - To denounce the evils of truth and love!
10. @Misaki0728 - Skysong, Painted History

Congratz to the 13th round winners!

* = Missed first ping

90/115 prizes distributed

(Prize distribution for this group will happen Monday morning because I will not be up this late tomorrow)
@Kamishii Awesome!! Okay hopefully I'll get this right! 1. [item=Skin: Sedimentary sentinel][item=skin: little lion][item=skin: spiraling supernova][item=accent: wyrmwound glow][item=skin: frozen flight][item=skin: ruin wanderer][item=skin: dreameater][item=skin: jeweled octoflyer] 2. [item=berserker] 3. To unite all peoples within our nation! 4. To denounce the evils of truth and love! 5. [item=nochnyr][item=zalis][item=sundial imposter] 6. [item=simple iron bracelets][item=simple copper bracelets] 7. Sludge pack, goo pack, slime pack 8. Anything is fine if all these are gone c:
@Kamishii

Awesome!! Okay hopefully I'll get this right!

1. Skin: Sedimentary Sentinel Skin: Little Lion Skin: Spiraling Supernova Accent: Wyrmwound Glow Skin: Frozen Flight Skin: Ruin Wanderer Skin: Dreameater Skin: Jeweled Octoflyer

2. Berserker

3. To unite all peoples within our nation!

4. To denounce the evils of truth and love!

5. Nochnyr Zalis Sundial Imposter

6. Simple Iron Bracelets Simple Copper Bracelets

7. Sludge pack, goo pack, slime pack

8. Anything is fine if all these are gone c:
2e4cbkj.jpg
@Kamishii i won something?! best birthday ever!
@Kamishii i won something?! best birthday ever!
bunsig1.png
Congratulations to the latest batch of winners
Congratulations to the latest batch of winners
gtRoPZg.png 4YqEWE5.png 27754151187_13038e2c8e_o.png
@Kamishii I already sent in my prize choice for the last round?

1. lore
2-4. apparel; any apparel I'm hoarding it so give me the ones that are least requested?

Thanks cx
@Kamishii I already sent in my prize choice for the last round?

1. lore
2-4. apparel; any apparel I'm hoarding it so give me the ones that are least requested?

Thanks cx
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@kamishii

Thank you for running the raffle ^^

1. Skysong, Painted History, Shatter the Night, Ice Golem
2. Freezer, Frozen Flight, The Fool, Levithan Spirit
3. Beserker, Celestial Antelope, Thornthick thief, Voltspire Intruder, Smokebillow Sham
4. Swallowtail Buttersnake, Zalis, Paradise Zalis, Parda, Greenbirdskull Wingpiece
5. Blue birdskull Wingpiece, Ebony Filigree Gaunlets, Silver Filigree Wingpiece, Bleak Birdskull wingpiece, Purple birdskull Headress
6. Level 2 dragons to 9.9
7. Level 1 dragon to 9.9
8. Sedimentary Sentinel, Dewdrops, Glade Golem, Result of Science, Storm Taken
9. Black wolf, Winter wolf, Silver Springbok, Hydra Scorpion, Iron filigree banner
10. Anything

Edit: Oh my for some reason I was being silly and wasnt thinking things through. Here is the real prize list. I hope I did it right
@kamishii

Thank you for running the raffle ^^

1. Skysong, Painted History, Shatter the Night, Ice Golem
2. Freezer, Frozen Flight, The Fool, Levithan Spirit
3. Beserker, Celestial Antelope, Thornthick thief, Voltspire Intruder, Smokebillow Sham
4. Swallowtail Buttersnake, Zalis, Paradise Zalis, Parda, Greenbirdskull Wingpiece
5. Blue birdskull Wingpiece, Ebony Filigree Gaunlets, Silver Filigree Wingpiece, Bleak Birdskull wingpiece, Purple birdskull Headress
6. Level 2 dragons to 9.9
7. Level 1 dragon to 9.9
8. Sedimentary Sentinel, Dewdrops, Glade Golem, Result of Science, Storm Taken
9. Black wolf, Winter wolf, Silver Springbok, Hydra Scorpion, Iron filigree banner
10. Anything

Edit: Oh my for some reason I was being silly and wasnt thinking things through. Here is the real prize list. I hope I did it right
pukasloth_sleeping.gif
@Kamishii okay, thank you!! sorry again about that :/
@Kamishii okay, thank you!! sorry again about that :/
@BeingOfNature
Sorry you're right! I think I was at work when I saw it so I couldn't write it down and forgot when I got home. I will message you shortly >_<
@BeingOfNature
Sorry you're right! I think I was at work when I saw it so I couldn't write it down and forgot when I got home. I will message you shortly >_<
@AvalonDreams
Please read the rules in the post and make your prize list! If you don't make your list within 24 hours of when I posted that, you get pushed to the next round
@AvalonDreams
Please read the rules in the post and make your prize list! If you don't make your list within 24 hours of when I posted that, you get pushed to the next round
1 2 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212