Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed and Done
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 211 212
Current dragons in my lair for sale you can buy for tickets.

Honestly these guys come and go so quickly (mostly from exalting), its best if you just check the last 2 pages of my lair. Anyone after Duet is for sale.
Current dragons in my lair for sale you can buy for tickets.

Honestly these guys come and go so quickly (mostly from exalting), its best if you just check the last 2 pages of my lair. Anyone after Duet is for sale.
@Kedia @Astarothius @Agareia @Digimon11 @Aspyria @WingedLegion @kithri @Saphelle @PPixelNinja216 @LianceZorren @ForestSoul @IsildaMistwood @QueenMetal @Dorugamon @Aarune @Foffle @xeidai @KittyGoesMeow @Rbandboy @Plushnoodle @Paliquin @chinapiggy @FlashLiberty @LadyRiat @Ponythekidrs @Nedali @SenchaDrake @Cassadiller @Zosia @thanaloon @theinsaneeraser @AlexiaSkye @Rabbitaka @Voodoocat @Zelan @Onida @May7nk

Hellllooooo my lovely past participants. Welcome to my future raffle! The "theme" is my 1 year anniversary here on FR, which will officially be November 17th. It is not open yet though. However, as users who experienced my last raffle and wanted to be informed about the next, I wanted to get your opinions!

There are a few changes for this raffle that you can read through, and I hope you do!
NOTHING I have posted is set in stone right now. If you have the time, I would like you guys to read everything and tell me your thoughts, ask some questions, concerns, etc.

If you would like to be removed from this pinglist, let me know. Otherwise I will use the above list to ping you when the raffle officially opens as well.
@Kedia @Astarothius @Agareia @Digimon11 @Aspyria @WingedLegion @kithri @Saphelle @PPixelNinja216 @LianceZorren @ForestSoul @IsildaMistwood @QueenMetal @Dorugamon @Aarune @Foffle @xeidai @KittyGoesMeow @Rbandboy @Plushnoodle @Paliquin @chinapiggy @FlashLiberty @LadyRiat @Ponythekidrs @Nedali @SenchaDrake @Cassadiller @Zosia @thanaloon @theinsaneeraser @AlexiaSkye @Rabbitaka @Voodoocat @Zelan @Onida @May7nk

Hellllooooo my lovely past participants. Welcome to my future raffle! The "theme" is my 1 year anniversary here on FR, which will officially be November 17th. It is not open yet though. However, as users who experienced my last raffle and wanted to be informed about the next, I wanted to get your opinions!

There are a few changes for this raffle that you can read through, and I hope you do!
NOTHING I have posted is set in stone right now. If you have the time, I would like you guys to read everything and tell me your thoughts, ask some questions, concerns, etc.

If you would like to be removed from this pinglist, let me know. Otherwise I will use the above list to ping you when the raffle officially opens as well.
@Kamishii Eee, this looks so cool! My 1 year anniversary is Nov 17th too. :)
@Kamishii Eee, this looks so cool! My 1 year anniversary is Nov 17th too. :)
Ft1xdVt.pngo9GbwME.png[/url]
@Kamishii

Ahh! I'm excited~!
@Kamishii

Ahh! I'm excited~!
z58SWFH.png Fnrx3wS.pngT0lT2WO.png
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
@Kamishii

It's so awesome of you to do this again! owo I'm excited. Everything looks great to me!
@Kamishii

It's so awesome of you to do this again! owo I'm excited. Everything looks great to me!
2e1vqdf.jpgb3JnDBj.gif
@Kamishii, I'm a 11-17 baby as well! XD

Things look good to me, but I don't think I'll participate this time since I have pretty much all of the skins or accents that interest me that are also up for grabs and wouldn't really get much use out of the other prizes. :) I wouldn't mind being kept on the list for any future raffles you do though!
@Kamishii, I'm a 11-17 baby as well! XD

Things look good to me, but I don't think I'll participate this time since I have pretty much all of the skins or accents that interest me that are also up for grabs and wouldn't really get much use out of the other prizes. :) I wouldn't mind being kept on the list for any future raffles you do though!
rare_item_raffle_banner_by_xayazia-d93n14m.gifseafoam_zpsmxsj3atl.gifdemigirl_zpszhbsuhy9.pngeZ5CPeG.giftumblr_nwot6ppDrb1unhfhho2_100.png
@Kamishii YAY!!! @Plushnoodle congrats!
@Kamishii YAY!!! @Plushnoodle congrats!
ldNLSdw.png
@Kamishii

This sounds so awesome! The prizes are amazing! 0.0

Thanks so much for doing this :D
@Kamishii

This sounds so awesome! The prizes are amazing! 0.0

Thanks so much for doing this :D

posbanner2_zpssjibp7f1.png
whoa this looks great so far!

happy early anniversary @Kamishii!
whoa this looks great so far!

happy early anniversary @Kamishii!
4MKDoae.png
@Kamishii
This looks great and my birthday is nov 19 so hoping to throw some major T/G at raffles around that time.
@Kamishii
This looks great and my birthday is nov 19 so hoping to throw some major T/G at raffles around that time.
kithri_signature_by_stormhawke13-d9bs7vn.png--rainbow hatchery. Wanted, stuff from the coli and Baldwin as not accessible for blind players.[center
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 211 212