Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs and Answers
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 99 100
Thank you so much! I knew we already had the butterfly gene so I was a little baffled!

Thanks again!
Thank you so much! I knew we already had the butterfly gene so I was a little baffled!

Thanks again!
I'm not sure if yo know this or not , but out of pickerton's pile are the items completely randomized or from a long list ?
I'm not sure if yo know this or not , but out of pickerton's pile are the items completely randomized or from a long list ?
@Bonessss There are some things Pinkerton will never give out- retired items, festival stuff, gem marketplace goodies, unhatched eggs, and gene or breed scrolls for example. So it's just a long list, it's not randomized from literally every item in the game.
@Bonessss There are some things Pinkerton will never give out- retired items, festival stuff, gem marketplace goodies, unhatched eggs, and gene or breed scrolls for example. So it's just a long list, it's not randomized from literally every item in the game.
What's the average amount of treasure or gems someone will pay for an adult fodder dragon?
I'm used to selling hatchlings for 5kti-sh or 5-6 gems, but how much will someone pay for an adult fodder dragon?
What's the average amount of treasure or gems someone will pay for an adult fodder dragon?
I'm used to selling hatchlings for 5kti-sh or 5-6 gems, but how much will someone pay for an adult fodder dragon?
AXFBrIx.png
@Tavvy Adults normally go for 7-8k on an average week. More during dom battles.
@Tavvy Adults normally go for 7-8k on an average week. More during dom battles.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@lonin thank you!
@lonin thank you!
AXFBrIx.png
[quote name="Cynictis" date=2016-03-22 17:53:44] @Bonessss There are some things Pinkerton will never give out- retired items, festival stuff, gem marketplace goodies, unhatched eggs, and gene or breed scrolls for example. So it's just a long list, it's not randomized from literally every item in the game. [/quote] Speaking of unhatched eggs; how do you aquire them? I know there's a chance to get one through gathering - are there any other ways?
Cynictis wrote on 2016-03-22:

Speaking of unhatched eggs; how do you aquire them? I know there's a chance to get one through gathering - are there any other ways?
@ciderfylla Scavenging, the Coliseum, and buying from other users are the only ways to get them. barring the last (more expensive) option, they're quite rare.
@ciderfylla Scavenging, the Coliseum, and buying from other users are the only ways to get them. barring the last (more expensive) option, they're quite rare.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
[quote name="After" date=2016-03-29 07:40:33] @ciderfylla Scavenging, the Coliseum, and buying from other users are the only ways to get them. barring the last (more expensive) option, they're quite rare. [/quote] Thanks!
After wrote on 2016-03-29:

Thanks!
@ciderfylla
Only through scavenging can you find unhatched eggs , and wherever element you are searching you will find the egg of that element .
@ciderfylla
Only through scavenging can you find unhatched eggs , and wherever element you are searching you will find the egg of that element .
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 99 100