Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Who HAtes homwEOWKR
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[quote name="marchhare" date=2016-02-12 15:59:02] I'm homeschooled. All my work is homework. [/quote] Haha, same for me. And I [i]like [/i]it!
marchhare wrote on 2016-02-12:
I'm homeschooled. All my work is homework.
Haha, same for me. And I like it!
vojnGCQ.png
@TigerWind I cri everytime. I hate my homeschool. They required me to do homework from the weeks before I started. Like I started around week 21 and they made me do weeks 19 & 20 homework and I'm so mad and still trying to catch up
@TigerWind I cri everytime. I hate my homeschool. They required me to do homework from the weeks before I started. Like I started around week 21 and they made me do weeks 19 & 20 homework and I'm so mad and still trying to catch up
trust_tny_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9yykll.pngd11c7dff8955b6e44fc9041119e7f912.gif25tdzx0.gifTPONzCn.pngEvGHIgA.png

@MagicStar

I...don't quite understand. Are you part of a sort of charter school?
That is really unfair. And believe me, I loathe unfairness. I hope you can work things out.
@MagicStar

I...don't quite understand. Are you part of a sort of charter school?
That is really unfair. And believe me, I loathe unfairness. I hope you can work things out.
vojnGCQ.png
@TigerWind I guess you can say that. I'm just rushing my head off and literally almost non-stop hw the whole day. Since I'm rushing I do tend to get headaches and I stop and go on FR or something to let my mind rest because it's so tired from thinking.
@TigerWind I guess you can say that. I'm just rushing my head off and literally almost non-stop hw the whole day. Since I'm rushing I do tend to get headaches and I stop and go on FR or something to let my mind rest because it's so tired from thinking.
trust_tny_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9yykll.pngd11c7dff8955b6e44fc9041119e7f912.gif25tdzx0.gifTPONzCn.pngEvGHIgA.png

@MagicStar

Wow. That sounds...unpleasant. It sounds even worse than public school.
I only spend about 3-4 hrs on my schoolwork.

Why are you homeschooled?
@MagicStar

Wow. That sounds...unpleasant. It sounds even worse than public school.
I only spend about 3-4 hrs on my schoolwork.

Why are you homeschooled?
vojnGCQ.png
Oh yeah, homework... what I should be doing right now. I'm in my second semester of college. I thought that this semester would be easier than last semester, because I have only four classes instead of five, but somehow the amount of work has increased. D: Part of that probably has to do with my mental health and productivity randomly deciding to take a swan-dive off the deep end, or just the fact that I'm so worn out from last semester and my winter "break" wasn't really too restful at all.
Oh yeah, homework... what I should be doing right now. I'm in my second semester of college. I thought that this semester would be easier than last semester, because I have only four classes instead of five, but somehow the amount of work has increased. D: Part of that probably has to do with my mental health and productivity randomly deciding to take a swan-dive off the deep end, or just the fact that I'm so worn out from last semester and my winter "break" wasn't really too restful at all.
thing_zps1c03e316.gif
Just got crushed homework-wise, so we wouldn't have as much over break. Had to write a one-page paper in a night, along with other homework... NOT. FUN.
Just got crushed homework-wise, so we wouldn't have as much over break. Had to write a one-page paper in a night, along with other homework... NOT. FUN.
d32NFgh.png
mlHpBMC.png
UU9vIu2.png
2JV5Zu3.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
DistortionSig.png trans.png
@TigerWind As of rn yah it's worse than public school but once I get caught up (ha lookie I have actual hope that I will catch up hahahaha) it should be fine. I'm homeschool cuz public school i used to go to is uh let's just say homework and sleep-LESS cancer.
@TigerWind As of rn yah it's worse than public school but once I get caught up (ha lookie I have actual hope that I will catch up hahahaha) it should be fine. I'm homeschool cuz public school i used to go to is uh let's just say homework and sleep-LESS cancer.

i do
i do
GRUNKLE STAN LOOSES HIS MEMORY IN ORDER TO DEFEAT BILL :)
I hate it. Most of the time I start procrastinating. If the homework turns out to be easy I do it... Then I procrastinate again.
I hate it. Most of the time I start procrastinating. If the homework turns out to be easy I do it... Then I procrastinate again.
JVh11Ww.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11